Add a Photo

By THE BODY SHOP
#26 in Body Scrub
Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania.
Photos (15)
Ciarrah E.
Ciarrah E.
Sacramento, CA

Scrub is not only very exfoliating to the skin but it feels really great and leaves my skinnsoft
Kathlene W.
Kathlene W.

This is hands down my favorite scrub!!! Just the right amount of exfoliants. Very moisturizing.
Mireille B.
Mireille B.
Lévis, Quebec

This smells so yummy. Like to use it before or while shaving my legs and it works wonders.
bobbi w.
bobbi w.
Atco, Nj

Very think lotion but it does smell very good wish is came in a bottle instead
Erin B.
Erin B.

I have used the shea body scrub and I like it. It is not too rough, but a good consistency and gentle on the skin. I like to use it on my legs before shaving. This body scrub leaves my skin soft and moisturized, but feeling a little oily/sticky.
Emily D.
Emily D.
Hernando, MS

The ultimate in body butter! Smooth and leaves skin oh so soft! The smell is divine and last a great while. Subtle scent, not strong, but clean smelling at the same time. I get lots of compliments when I use the body butter
Lacey F.
Lacey F.

This body scrub is great. It removes dead skin and then hydrates your skin. The coconut scent it nice. It is not overly powerful nor overly sweet.
Halie D.
Halie D.
Saint Paul, MN

Love love love this product so much. It makes my skin so smooth and it makes it smell incredible. I love the strawberry one most!
Kaitlin K.
Kaitlin K.

This is a really good body lotion. It has a sweet coconut scent and comes in a bunch of different sizes.
Olivia A.
Olivia A.

Love this so so so much it smells amazing and gives your skin a nice natural glow
Emily H.
Emily H.

What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Denisse M.

Where can I buy this?
Sky L.
Sky L.

Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Nafeeza H.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT

Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Monroe , Nc

I love the smell of coconut but I am wondering how long does the scent stay on

Join Now