Add a Photo

By THE BODY SHOP
#26 in Body Scrub
Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania.
Photos (15)
Denise F.
Denise F.
Waterford, MI

Best body scrub. I love how it smells, moisturizers and is natural! The nut variety is the best.
Ciarrah E.
Ciarrah E.
Sacramento, CA

Scrub is not only very exfoliating to the skin but it feels really great and leaves my skinnsoft
Kathlene W.
Kathlene W.

This is hands down my favorite scrub!!! Just the right amount of exfoliants. Very moisturizing.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.

It leaves your skin soft! I love using this product!! I use it everyday! And it smells good
Mireille B.
Mireille B.
Lévis, Quebec

This smells so yummy. Like to use it before or while shaving my legs and it works wonders.
bobbi w.
bobbi w.
Atco, Nj

Very think lotion but it does smell very good wish is came in a bottle instead
Cassie H.
Cassie H.
E Liverpool, OH

I love this stuff!!!!! It is awesome! It smells so good, I have the coconut, and my skin feels amazing after I use it! It has little beads in it that gently remove all the dead skin. It is the best! I use it once a week more that that can be bad for your skin. I would never do it more that twice a week. And I always apply The Body Shop Coconut Body Butter after. It is important to moisturize after exfoliating. I will always recommend this to anyone looking for an exfoliator. And hey if you don't like coconut The Body Shop has tons of scents to chose from.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Rochester, NY

I have tried several body scrubs from all different brands, but after watching someones monthly favorites on YouTube I decided to give The Body Shop a try. It is absolutely amazing. I almost always have a backup or at least a small travel size available in case I run out. Best scrub ever!
Erin B.
Erin B.

I have used the shea body scrub and I like it. It is not too rough, but a good consistency and gentle on the skin. I like to use it on my legs before shaving. This body scrub leaves my skin soft and moisturized, but feeling a little oily/sticky.
Emily D.
Emily D.
Hernando, MS

The ultimate in body butter! Smooth and leaves skin oh so soft! The smell is divine and last a great while. Subtle scent, not strong, but clean smelling at the same time. I get lots of compliments when I use the body butter
Emily H.
Emily H.

What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Denisse M.

Where can I buy this?
Sky L.
Sky L.

Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Nafeeza H.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT

Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Monroe , Nc

I love the smell of coconut but I am wondering how long does the scent stay on

Join Now