Add a Photo

By THE BODY SHOP
#37 in Body Scrub
Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania.
Photos (15)
Krystal B.
Krystal B.
Tampa, FL

I keep a jar of this in my shower and use it every time. The scents available are always delicious, and making showering more enjoyable.
Sara S.
Sara S.
Laredo, TX

This scrub let me skin feeling exfoliated and soft. I love that it is not too rough in the skin, it's just right. Two thumbs up on this!
Alyson A.
Alyson A.
San Clemente, CA

I liked the smell, but the texture is just overly gooey. A little goes a long way, however the results aren't worth the mess and price.
Malorie T.
Malorie T.

I love this sugar scub! I use it after washing hand and also after I shave my legs. It leaves my skin so soft and also smelling good.
Rosenny R.
Rosenny R.
brooklyn, ny

This has to be the best scrub I've ever used on my skin! i use it to prep my skin for shaving. it leaves my skin silky soft for days.
Joslyne V.
Joslyne V.
De Pere, WI

I love the smell of this scrub! My skin has never felt as smooth as it does when I use this product. Plus, it smells like a vacation!
Katie E.
Katie E.
Portage, Mi

There's nothing quite like this scrub. It smells fantastic, and my skin was SO soft after using it. Definitely going to buy it again
Alexis V.
Alexis V.
Pomona , CA

First off this smells amazing, the coconut smells so amazing. Secondly this works so well. It makes my skin feel so soft and smooth.
This is great. This scrub is more rough than what I'm used to but I didn't mind. It smells great and leaves your skin feeling soft!
Josseline M.
Josseline M.

I give this scrub five stars because it gives a deep exfoliating clean whenever I use it, leaves my skin soft, and smells so good!
Emily H.
Emily H.

What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Denisse M.

Where can I buy this?
Julie M.
Julie M.
Forest Hill, MD

I love this product but I am not sure what is the best way to apply it? Normally, I scoop some on my hands in the bath or show and kind of massage into my legs for a few minutes but it does not really lather. Is there a better method of putting it on? I feel like I am wasting a lot of it pretty quickly. Has anyone tried using it with a Clarisonic on their body, not their face?
Sky L.
Sky L.

Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Nafeeza H.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT

Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?

Join Now