Add a Photo

By THE BODY SHOP
#26 in Body Scrub
Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania.
Photos (15)
Josseline M.
Josseline M.
Revere, MA

I give this scrub five stars because it gives a deep exfoliating clean whenever I use it, leaves my skin soft, and smells so good!
Nina P.
Nina P.
Johannesburg

The texture is great, the smell always makes me feel like I'm on holiday.
Leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth. Best buy ever!
Tessa G.
Tessa G.
Salisbury

Leaves skin feeling smooth and soft! Works great for scaly elbows and knees. Also helped get rid of the ingrown hairs on my arms.
Krista L.
Krista L.
Oshawa, On

I like the mango better then the coconut because Rd a more abrasive scrub. Coconut was better in the winter due to my drier skin.
sara s.
sara s.

This is an amazing product it help to repair skin's moisture barrier, so skin can be smooth and supple. the best one for dry skin
Halie D.
Halie D.
Saint Paul, MN

Love love love this product so much. It makes my skin so smooth and it makes it smell incredible. I love the strawberry one most!
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Milwaukee, WI

During a hot shower, I love how The Body Shop shower scrubs exfoliates my skin. My skin is always left feeling soft and smooth.
MARINA P.
MARINA P.
ΗΡΑΚΛΕΙΟ ΚΡΗΤΗΣ

LOVE IT!!!! Doesn't get too much better than that! SMELLS PERFECT! ITS MY FAVOURITE SCRUB!! TRY IT!!!!!!! NATURAL COCONAT SCENT
Shay S.
Shay S.

This body scrub leaves me feeling so soft and smooth. I don't know which is better the results or the beautiful coconut scent.
Ashlee M.
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ

This is a really great scrub. They leave your skin feeling so smooth and refreshed, all while making it smell amazing as well.
Emily H.
Emily H.

What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Denisse M.

Where can I buy this?
Sky L.
Sky L.

Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Monroe , Nc

I love the smell of coconut but I am wondering how long does the scent stay on
Nafeeza H.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT

Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?

Join Now