Add a Photo

By THE BODY SHOP
#27 in Body Scrub
Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania.
Photos (17)
amber B.
amber B.
I have heard this brand is amazing and can't wait to try it. My last brand left me oily and with breakouts.
Jacqueline W.
Jacqueline W.
I love this scrub. The scent is amazing and you will definitely see and feel a difference in your skin!!!
Neelam S.
Neelam S.
Clermont, FL
This body scrub really works magic. It leaves you as smooth as a baby's bottom! The scrub itself is not too course and not too delecicate at the same time and the coconut smell really follows though. I'd suggest this to everyone one who's trying body scrubs for the first time
Angelina D.
Angelina D.
I received one of these scrubs for christmas. Within a few weeks, it was gonna because the smell and the way my skin felt was amazing! Love this product.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
This is by far my favorite brand and scent. Its perfect to use and makes my skins feel so soft afterwards. Not to mention it does no irritate my skin at all which is amazing.
Kat O.
Kat O.
Cleveland, OH
One of the best scrubs ever made. Nicely scented and leaves my face feeling fresh, soft and clean. It's not too harsh for sensitive skin.
Renee D.
Renee D.
The Body Shop makes the best sugar scrubs I have ever used. They have enough sugar to effectively exfoliate, but not too much to the point where it takes forever to dissolve. It leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth after every use.
W.n W.n ..
W.n W.n ..
This scrub left my skin actually more moisturized than before I used it, wow! I am not a fan of the shea scent but the results on my skin are amazing. My heels are smooth and even the dry skin between my toes are improved. TMI? Sorry, but this stuff is amazing.
Martina B.
Martina B.
Monaca, PA
I LOVE the Body Shop! The raspberry scent is my favorite; although I think it's only seasonal :/
Amber B.
Amber B.
This is my first TBS product and I was pleased with my purchase. The coconut scent is great and it really seems to exfoliate well, leaving your skin feeling very soft.
Emily H.
Emily H.
What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Denisse M.
Where can I buy this?
Sky L.
Sky L.
Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Nafeeza H.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT
Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Monroe , Nc
I love the smell of coconut but I am wondering how long does the scent stay on