Add a Photo

By THE BODY SHOP
#38 in Body Scrub
Free Seaweed Facial Cleanser with any $60+ order.

FREE GIFT

Free Seaweed Facial Cleanser with any $60+ order.

2 days left

Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania.
Photos (16)
Courtney B.
Courtney B.

This is by far my favorite brand and scent. Its perfect to use and makes my skins feel so soft afterwards. Not to mention it does no irritate my skin at all which is amazing.
Kat O.
Kat O.
Cleveland, OH

One of the best scrubs ever made. Nicely scented and leaves my face feeling fresh, soft and clean. It's not too harsh for sensitive skin.
Renee D.
Renee D.

The Body Shop makes the best sugar scrubs I have ever used. They have enough sugar to effectively exfoliate, but not too much to the point where it takes forever to dissolve. It leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth after every use.
W.n W.n ..
W.n W.n ..

This scrub left my skin actually more moisturized than before I used it, wow! I am not a fan of the shea scent but the results on my skin are amazing. My heels are smooth and even the dry skin between my toes are improved. TMI? Sorry, but this stuff is amazing.
Martina B.
Martina B.
Monaca, PA

I LOVE the Body Shop! The raspberry scent is my favorite; although I think it's only seasonal :/
Amber B.
Amber B.

This is my first TBS product and I was pleased with my purchase. The coconut scent is great and it really seems to exfoliate well, leaving your skin feeling very soft.
Joelle G.
Joelle G.
West Palm Bch, FL

This stuff works wonders for my dry, itchy skin. It's exactly the kind of exfoliant look for, particularly during the winter months-something that isn't extremely harsh, has a bit more scrubbing power than a sugar based scrub-and it's still really, really moisturizing. It also has a nice smell-really earthy/nutty-that doesn't last too long on your skin, so if you're a bit sensitive to smells you would probably like this or any of their other nut products-like almond, coconut, or Brazil nut-because none of them have a really strong scent that lasts for forever after you use the product. The only thing I don't like is that this one doesn't come in the bigger size of body scrubs they sell.
Bailey G.
Bailey G.
Newfane, Ny

I absolutely love this product! The best body scrub I have ever owned and used! It has an amazing smell and leaves your skin soft and moisturized! Every one should try it out!
Janet W.
Janet W.
Granville, OH

I did not like this product, there were not enough scrubby things. I like a really strong scrub, and this was not that. A plus was it did smell really nice.
Beth L.
Beth L.
Grand Blanc, MI

I love Body Shop products! This is definitely one of my favorite scents! I like the scrub part mixed with creamy touch. Leaves your skin smelling great and feeling smooth.
Emily H.
Emily H.

What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Denisse M.

Where can I buy this?
Sky L.
Sky L.

Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Nafeeza H.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT

Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Monroe , Nc

I love the smell of coconut but I am wondering how long does the scent stay on