Add a Photo

By THE BODY SHOP
#39 in Body Scrub
Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania.
Photos (16)
Michelle B.
Michelle B.

These body scrubs are pretty good. They could be more moisturizing though, especially if you want super smooth skin after you shave. Also you could really make your own version for less money. But if your not a diy kind of person they get it.
Hailey A.
Hailey A.

One of the best scrubs I have tried. There is a fine line between moisturizing and oily and this body scrub does not cross it!
Love this stuff. The exfoliate is a bit courser so a little goes a long way. I love the sent it is light and not to strong and fades nicely.
beth t.
beth t.
Vandalia, OH

The best body scrub on the market. So many fragrances to choose from. I use it twice a week for the best results.
amber B.
amber B.

I have heard this brand is amazing and can't wait to try it. My last brand left me oily and with breakouts.
Jacqueline W.
Jacqueline W.

I love this scrub. The scent is amazing and you will definitely see and feel a difference in your skin!!!
Neelam S.
Neelam S.
Clermont, FL

This body scrub really works magic. It leaves you as smooth as a baby's bottom! The scrub itself is not too course and not too delecicate at the same time and the coconut smell really follows though. I'd suggest this to everyone one who's trying body scrubs for the first time
Angelina D.
Angelina D.

I received one of these scrubs for christmas. Within a few weeks, it was gonna because the smell and the way my skin felt was amazing! Love this product.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.

This is by far my favorite brand and scent. Its perfect to use and makes my skins feel so soft afterwards. Not to mention it does no irritate my skin at all which is amazing.
Kat O.
Kat O.
Cleveland, OH

One of the best scrubs ever made. Nicely scented and leaves my face feeling fresh, soft and clean. It's not too harsh for sensitive skin.
Emily H.
Emily H.

What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Denisse M.

Where can I buy this?
Sky L.
Sky L.

Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Nafeeza H.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT

Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Monroe , Nc

I love the smell of coconut but I am wondering how long does the scent stay on