Add a Photo

By THE BODY SHOP
#26 in Body Scrub
Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania.
Photos (16)
Isabel V.
Isabel V.
Bronx, NY

I like this so much it's so good on my skin and it smells really good I used it three times and it was good on my skin.
Sasha H.
Sasha H.

I don't own it. I just used a sample they had out. It was very soft and smelled amazing. It made my skin feel amazing
Chloe S.
Chloe S.

I adore the body shop, their products are amazing. Coconut is one of my favorite scents. It is so fresh and amazing.
I love the coconut body butter it smells like a tropical vacation ❤️ it's by far one of the better creams out there.
Monica M.
Monica M.
San Diego, CA

I like that this produce exfoliates, but I think it feels and smells a little chemical-ish. Not my favorite scrub.
Alexus S.
Alexus S.
Tarpon Springs, FL

I like it but I wish it would've lathered up . It's like a lotion with beads in it & it felt yucky in the shower
Nicole B.
Nicole B.

Love this scrub. I love when scrubs are rough enough to really get the dead skin off, and this is my favorite.
camila B.
camila B.
Salto

Buen producto de muy rica fragancia, buen precio, barato a comparacion con otros de otras marcas, lo recmiendo
Cheryl W.
Cheryl W.
Slidell, LA

Love love love this product!!! Leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth with no irritation. Smells great too
Nittaya A.
Nittaya A.

It drys out my skin. The smells are great but it was just meh. I like the bath and body works better.
Emily H.
Emily H.

What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Denisse M.

Where can I buy this?
Sky L.
Sky L.

Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Nafeeza H.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT

Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Monroe , Nc

I love the smell of coconut but I am wondering how long does the scent stay on

Join Now