Add a Photo

By THE BODY SHOP
#37 in Body Scrub
Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania.
Photos (15)
Hannah P.
Hannah P.
Boston, MA

Love the scent of this stuff and it works great. I don't have a jar of this myself but my best friend does and I need to get some for myself.
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
ROUND ROCK, TX

The body shop has a lot of good skin care product especially their scrubs are so good. After u used it your skin will feel very fresh and new
Megan G.
Megan G.
Framingham, Ma

This stuff is GODLY, I had to restrain myself from eating it right out of the packaging! It smells amazing and is great for dry skin patches!
Sarah B.
Sarah B.

I love this body scrub. It gets the job done plus more and is money well spent. I love the coconut scent and how refreshing it makes me feel.
Love this stuff. The exfoliate is a bit courser so a little goes a long way. I love the sent it is light and not to strong and fades nicely.
jacklyn l.
jacklyn l.
American Canyon, CA

This product was great!!! I loved the scent on these scrubs and it leaves my skin feeling very soft and smooth. I would use it once a week.
Krystal B.
Krystal B.
Tampa, FL

I keep a jar of this in my shower and use it every time. The scents available are always delicious, and making showering more enjoyable.
Sara S.
Sara S.
Laredo, TX

This scrub let me skin feeling exfoliated and soft. I love that it is not too rough in the skin, it's just right. Two thumbs up on this!
Alyson A.
Alyson A.
San Clemente, CA

I liked the smell, but the texture is just overly gooey. A little goes a long way, however the results aren't worth the mess and price.
Malorie T.
Malorie T.

I love this sugar scub! I use it after washing hand and also after I shave my legs. It leaves my skin so soft and also smelling good.
Emily H.
Emily H.

What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Denisse M.

Where can I buy this?
Julie M.
Julie M.
Forest Hill, MD

I love this product but I am not sure what is the best way to apply it? Normally, I scoop some on my hands in the bath or show and kind of massage into my legs for a few minutes but it does not really lather. Is there a better method of putting it on? I feel like I am wasting a lot of it pretty quickly. Has anyone tried using it with a Clarisonic on their body, not their face?
Sky L.
Sky L.

Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Nafeeza H.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT

Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?

Join Now