BY THE BODY SHOP #28 in Body Scrub

Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania. see more...

• How often should I use it? And really smells like coconut?2 Answers
  • Is it really so good? And how it works?2 Answers
  • Does it work like the others and does it smell like sweet coconut?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "The coconut scent is definitely my favorite scent because it is a natural coconut scent, not a sweet scent, but an actual coconut scent. " in 5 reviews
Danielle R.
Malverne, NY
The smell of this product is absolutely amazing! Although I am not the biggest fan of body butters because I feel as if they are too thick I use this because I cannot resist the amazing smell!
Sucely R.
Tampa, FL
Este producto es rico el aroma es rico me encanto la manera en que deja la piel se siente fresca y te da una sensacion muy suave realmente es muy buena
Keirstin H.
Pasadena
I love the body shops's body scrubs and coconut as well as the satsuma are my all time favorite scents. Definitely worth more money than the stuff from bath and body its worth it.
Bailey G.
Grand island , NY
I absolutely love this product! The best body scrub I have ever owned and used! It has an amazing smell and leaves your skin soft and moisturized! Every one should try it out!
Melissa M.
I love this scrub, with so many scrubs out on the market its hard to find one that really works and smells good. Yes, it really smells like coconut and its not too rough either. It's my go to scrub.
Beth L.
Grand Blanc, MI
I love Body Shop products! This is definitely one of my favorite scents! I like the scrub part mixed with creamy touch. Leaves your skin smelling great and feeling smooth.
Amber B.
This is my first TBS product and I was pleased with my purchase. The coconut scent is great and it really seems to exfoliate well, leaving your skin feeling very soft.
Amanda T.
San Antonio, TX
I love Bath & Body works butters. They are so rich. They go on thick and soak in smooth and flawlessly not greasy. They make me so happy. Everyone should try this!
Abigail C.
Pacific, WA
I haven't seen these since high school! The coconut was my all time fav. I just loved how smooth it made my hands feel after it soaked into my skin. Smell GREAT!
Sandra G.
I really like using this just to exfoliate my face because it's not as harsh on my skin. And it feels super soft after. And it lasts a very long time for me.
Emily H.
Wellness Guru Expert
What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Where can I buy this?
Sky L.
Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Rebecca M.
Monroe , Nc
I love the smell of coconut but I am wondering how long does the scent stay on
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT
Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?