9 colors available

BY THE BODY SHOP #36 in Body Scrub

Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania. see more...

• How often should I use it? And really smells like coconut?2 Answers
  • Is it really so good? And how it works?2 Answers
  • Does it work like the others and does it smell like sweet coconut?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "The coconut scent is definitely my favorite scent because it is a natural coconut scent, not a sweet scent, but an actual coconut scent. " in 5 reviews
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Long Pond, PA
I love the way this body scrub exfoliates and smells. I am a big fan of coconut so this is perfect for me!!!
Olivia A.
Olivia A.
Love this so so so much it smells amazing and gives your skin a nice natural glow
bobbi w.
bobbi w.
Atco, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert
Very think lotion but it does smell very good wish is came in a bottle instead
Naomi L.
Naomi L.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Someone gave me the coconut body butter as a gift a few years ago, and ever since i have been obsessed with the body shop products. If you're a person who likes to pamper yourself without having it feel like spa day, like me, than i suggest you stop by the body shop.
Kaylee G.
Kaylee G.
Wyomissing, PA
The scrub isn't too bad. It smells really good and feels good on my legs. It also lasts a long time. I received this product as a gift from my aunt. It does do a good job of exfoliating and making my legs soft as well as feeling good. I put it on my face a few times before reading that it really shouldn't be used on the face. Overall it was a good product, not sure if I will buy again.
Renee D.
Renee D.
Wellness Guru Expert
The Body Shop makes the best sugar scrubs I have ever used. They have enough sugar to effectively exfoliate, but not too much to the point where it takes forever to dissolve. It leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth after every use.
Violeta G.
Violeta G.
Rohnert Park, CA
They are my favorite! I have tried many different ones and I always go back to the Body Shop Mango Scrub!
Amelia W.
Amelia W.
Boca Raton, FL
Natural ingredients and amazing results! 100% Vegetarian with real coconut! I love this product!
Barbara M.
Barbara M.
I love anything #coconut and this smells like the real thing,n the scrub i nice and gritty,exfoliates well
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Tomball, TX
This is easily the best scrub in the world! It's great at exfo;iating and removing the dead skin on the whole body and smells great.
Emily H.
Emily H.
Wellness Guru Expert
What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Denisse M.
Where can I buy this?
Sky L.
Sky L.
Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Nafeeza H.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT
Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?
Julie M.
Julie M.
Forest Hill, MD
I love this product but I am not sure what is the best way to apply it? Normally, I scoop some on my hands in the bath or show and kind of massage into my legs for a few minutes but it does not really lather. Is there a better method of putting it on? I feel like I am wasting a lot of it pretty quickly. Has anyone tried using it with a Clarisonic on their body, not their face?