Add a Photo

By THE BODY SHOP
#39 in Body Scrub
Free Seaweed Facial Cleanser with any $60+ order.

FREE GIFT

Free Seaweed Facial Cleanser with any $60+ order.

4 days left

Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania.
Photos (16)
Veronica O.
Veronica O.
Chicago , Il

I LOVE the Body Shop and their scrubs are very nice! I have the raspberry and blueberry ones and it smells really fresh. The consistency is nice. I use it before I shave. My only complaint is that it seems to go all over. I am not quite sure how but it ends up all over my bath tub
Rosenny R.
Rosenny R.
brooklyn, ny

This has to be the best scrub I've ever used on my skin! i use it to prep my skin for shaving. it leaves my skin silky soft for days.
Sarah  P.
Sarah P.

Smell sooooo amazing. Totally recommend makes your body feel soft after.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.

I love this body scrub. It gets the job done plus more and is money well spent. I love the coconut scent and how refreshing it makes me feel.
Joslyne V.
Joslyne V.
De Pere , WI

I love the smell of this scrub! My skin has never felt as smooth as it does when I use this product. Plus, it smells like a vacation!
Elaine H.
Elaine H.
Lindenhurst, NY

This body scrub exfoliates my skin like no other! I love the scent as well! It makes my skin feels so fresh and revitalized whenever I use it.
Barbara M.
Barbara M.

I love anything #coconut and this smells like the real thing,n the scrub i nice and gritty,exfoliates well
rita r.
rita r.
Grand Prairie, TX

It smells really great,got to try it scent last all day,makes skin so,so soft.Keeps skin from being oily,love it,
Megan V.
Megan V.
Las Vegas, NV

I love The Body Shop. This scrub is so great. I love the smell and texture. It always makes my skin feel so soft and clean after. This product is highly recommended! You wont be disappointing with it.
Sienna M.
Sienna M.
Bethlehem, PA

This product smells so good and I love the creamy texture with flecks of exfoliating pieces. However, I did not notice significant smoothing or exfoliating. More day to day than heavy duty!
Emily H.
Emily H.

What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Denisse M.

Where can I buy this?
Sky L.
Sky L.

Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Nafeeza H.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT

Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Monroe , Nc

I love the smell of coconut but I am wondering how long does the scent stay on