Add a Photo

By THE BODY SHOP
#37 in Body Scrub
Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania.
Photos (15)
Sophie C.
Sophie C.

Smells amazing and smell lingers even after your shower. The coconut products from the body shop have always been my favorite. Highly recommended.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Sarasota, FL

Love the smell of this, and the feeling after use - it really leaves your skin feeling smooth. Got it as a gift set with the body wash and a loofa.
Luz O.
Luz O.
Nogales, AZ

Great Scrub, leaves my skin SO soft and feeling so good.
I am always looking for new scrubs because of my very sensitive skin and i love this one!
Lacey F.
Lacey F.

This body scrub is great. It removes dead skin and then hydrates your skin. The coconut scent it nice. It is not overly powerful nor overly sweet.
Anooshy S.
Anooshy S.
Whitby, Ontario

Smooth, creamy and smells amazing! I personally have dry skin so I love this product it definitely makes my skin feel smooth and well moisturized!
Gemini I.
Gemini I.

I use this one every day.And i find it really useful and the price is worth it.This makes your skins so soft everyone will turn green with envy.
Tina Y.
Tina Y.
Marlton, NJ

I love the way this smells. This is great for summer, i use it on my legs and it makes my legs feel and look silky smooth and soft up to 3 days.
Elaine H.
Elaine H.
Lindenhurst, NY

This body scrub exfoliates my skin like no other! I love the scent as well! It makes my skin feels so fresh and revitalized whenever I use it.
Daniella S.
Daniella S.

Love this scrub! I use it about twice a week an I love the smell of it, an how soft it makes my skin. It does a great job at hydrating it too
Wendy E.
Wendy E.

Is fell in my skin super nice. Lovely frangance. My skin was super soft after be used. Removes dead cells of my all skin. I recommend it 100%
Emily H.
Emily H.

What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Denisse M.

Where can I buy this?
Julie M.
Julie M.
Forest Hill, MD

I love this product but I am not sure what is the best way to apply it? Normally, I scoop some on my hands in the bath or show and kind of massage into my legs for a few minutes but it does not really lather. Is there a better method of putting it on? I feel like I am wasting a lot of it pretty quickly. Has anyone tried using it with a Clarisonic on their body, not their face?
Sky L.
Sky L.

Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Nafeeza H.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT

Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?

Join Now