9 colors available

BY THE BODY SHOP #31 in Body Scrub

Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania. see more...

• How often should I use it? And really smells like coconut?2 Answers
  • Is it really so good? And how it works?2 Answers
  • Does it work like the others and does it smell like sweet coconut?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "The coconut scent is definitely my favorite scent because it is a natural coconut scent, not a sweet scent, but an actual coconut scent. " in 5 reviews
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
ROUND ROCK, TX
The body shop has a lot of good skin care product especially their scrubs are so good. After u used it your skin will feel very fresh and new
Halie D.
Halie D.
White Bear Lk, MN
Love love love this product so much. It makes my skin so smooth and it makes it smell incredible. I love the strawberry one most!
Ashlee M.
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
This is a really great scrub. They leave your skin feeling so smooth and refreshed, all while making it smell amazing as well.
Jeanette C.
Jeanette C.
Albuquerque, NM
This body scrub exfoliates great. It smells fantastic. If you are a coconut lover you will love the way this smells.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Long Pond, PA
I love the way this body scrub exfoliates and smells. I am a big fan of coconut so this is perfect for me!!!
Olivia A.
Olivia A.
Love this so so so much it smells amazing and gives your skin a nice natural glow
bobbi w.
bobbi w.
Atco, NJ
Very think lotion but it does smell very good wish is came in a bottle instead
Veronica O.
Veronica O.
Chicago , IL
I LOVE the Body Shop and their scrubs are very nice! I have the raspberry and blueberry ones and it smells really fresh. The consistency is nice. I use it before I shave. My only complaint is that it seems to go all over. I am not quite sure how but it ends up all over my bath tub
Kaylee G.
Kaylee G.
Wyomissing, PA
The scrub isn't too bad. It smells really good and feels good on my legs. It also lasts a long time. I received this product as a gift from my aunt. It does do a good job of exfoliating and making my legs soft as well as feeling good. I put it on my face a few times before reading that it really shouldn't be used on the face. Overall it was a good product, not sure if I will buy again.
Renee D.
Renee D.
Wellness Guru Expert
The Body Shop makes the best sugar scrubs I have ever used. They have enough sugar to effectively exfoliate, but not too much to the point where it takes forever to dissolve. It leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth after every use.
Emily H.
Emily H.
Wellness Guru Expert
What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Denisse M.
Where can I buy this?
Sky L.
Sky L.
Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Nafeeza H.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT
Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?
Julie M.
Julie M.
Forest Hill, MD
I love this product but I am not sure what is the best way to apply it? Normally, I scoop some on my hands in the bath or show and kind of massage into my legs for a few minutes but it does not really lather. Is there a better method of putting it on? I feel like I am wasting a lot of it pretty quickly. Has anyone tried using it with a Clarisonic on their body, not their face?