9 colors available

BY THE BODY SHOP #36 in Body Scrub

Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania. see more...

• How often should I use it? And really smells like coconut?2 Answers
  • Is it really so good? And how it works?2 Answers
  • Does it work like the others and does it smell like sweet coconut?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "The coconut scent is definitely my favorite scent because it is a natural coconut scent, not a sweet scent, but an actual coconut scent. " in 5 reviews
jojo m.
jojo m.
It leaves your skin soft! I love using this product!! I use it everyday! And it smells good
sabrina s.
sabrina s.
Middle River, MD
Just about like any other scrub you would use, maybe better made though with a higher quality :) and thee most amazing sent! No real complaints here, works great!
Destinee D.
Destinee D.
Hardeeville, SC
I personally haven't tried this product but I love everything coconut and coconut supposed to be really healthy for you
sarah k.
sarah k.
Dunedin, FL
The smell of the body shop scrubs are amazing. I love sumatra. The scrubs are very gritty so they do an amazing scrub. Moisturizing so My skin feels amazing
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Kailua Kona, HI
I am in love with Body shop products! The coconut scrub is so good to create smooth and fresh smelling skin.

I love the body butter to follow it. :)
Lacey F.
Lacey F.
Wellness Guru Expert
This body scrub is great. It removes dead skin and then hydrates your skin. The coconut scent it nice. It is not overly powerful nor overly sweet.
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Austin , TX
The body shop has a lot of good skin care product especially their scrubs are so good. After u used it your skin will feel very fresh and new
Halie D.
Halie D.
White Bear Lk, MN
Love love love this product so much. It makes my skin so smooth and it makes it smell incredible. I love the strawberry one most!
Ashlee M.
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
This is a really great scrub. They leave your skin feeling so smooth and refreshed, all while making it smell amazing as well.
Jeanette C.
Jeanette C.
Albuquerque, NM
This body scrub exfoliates great. It smells fantastic. If you are a coconut lover you will love the way this smells.
Emily H.
Emily H.
Wellness Guru Expert
What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Denisse M.
Where can I buy this?
Sky L.
Sky L.
Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Nafeeza H.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT
Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?
Julie M.
Julie M.
Forest Hill, MD
I love this product but I am not sure what is the best way to apply it? Normally, I scoop some on my hands in the bath or show and kind of massage into my legs for a few minutes but it does not really lather. Is there a better method of putting it on? I feel like I am wasting a lot of it pretty quickly. Has anyone tried using it with a Clarisonic on their body, not their face?