Add a Photo

By THE BODY SHOP
#26 in Body Scrub
Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania.
Photos (15)
Jasmine Y.
Jasmine Y.

This is an amazing and wonderful scrub it's very wxofating and cleanses your face like it's a baby skin and leaves it feeling soft and amazing !!
Gemini I.
Gemini I.

I use this one every day.And i find it really useful and the price is worth it.This makes your skins so soft everyone will turn green with envy.
Daniella S.
Daniella S.

Love this scrub! I use it about twice a week an I love the smell of it, an how soft it makes my skin. It does a great job at hydrating it too
Wendy E.
Wendy E.

Is fell in my skin super nice. Lovely frangance. My skin was super soft after be used. Removes dead cells of my all skin. I recommend it 100%
Hannah P.
Hannah P.
Boston, MA

Love the scent of this stuff and it works great. I don't have a jar of this myself but my best friend does and I need to get some for myself.
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
ROUND ROCK, TX

The body shop has a lot of good skin care product especially their scrubs are so good. After u used it your skin will feel very fresh and new
jacklyn l.
jacklyn l.
American Canyon, CA

This product was great!!! I loved the scent on these scrubs and it leaves my skin feeling very soft and smooth. I would use it once a week.
Krystal B.
Krystal B.
Tampa, FL

I keep a jar of this in my shower and use it every time. The scents available are always delicious, and making showering more enjoyable.
Sara S.
Sara S.
Laredo, TX

This scrub let me skin feeling exfoliated and soft. I love that it is not too rough in the skin, it's just right. Two thumbs up on this!
Alyson A.
Alyson A.
San Clemente, CA

I liked the smell, but the texture is just overly gooey. A little goes a long way, however the results aren't worth the mess and price.
Emily H.
Emily H.

What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Denisse M.

Where can I buy this?
Sky L.
Sky L.

Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Monroe , Nc

I love the smell of coconut but I am wondering how long does the scent stay on
Nafeeza H.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT

Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?

Join Now