Add a Photo

By THE BODY SHOP
#31 in Body Scrub
Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania.
Photos (16)
Joslyne V.
Joslyne V.
De Pere , WI

I love the smell of this scrub! My skin has never felt as smooth as it does when I use this product. Plus, it smells like a vacation!
Elaine H.
Elaine H.
Lindenhurst, NY

This body scrub exfoliates my skin like no other! I love the scent as well! It makes my skin feels so fresh and revitalized whenever I use it.
Barbara M.
Barbara M.

I love anything #coconut and this smells like the real thing,n the scrub i nice and gritty,exfoliates well
rita r.
rita r.
Grand Prairie, TX

It smells really great,got to try it scent last all day,makes skin so,so soft.Keeps skin from being oily,love it,
Megan V.
Megan V.
Las Vegas, NV

I love The Body Shop. This scrub is so great. I love the smell and texture. It always makes my skin feel so soft and clean after. This product is highly recommended! You wont be disappointing with it.
Sienna M.
Sienna M.
Bethlehem, PA

This product smells so good and I love the creamy texture with flecks of exfoliating pieces. However, I did not notice significant smoothing or exfoliating. More day to day than heavy duty!
Denise R.
Denise R.
Dacula, GA

LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS COCONUT SCRUB!! The Body Shop scrubs are wonderful and the coconut scrubs smells like you're in the tropics. It has a fresh and clean scent that is not artificial smelling at all, so its not too much. #COCONUTSCRUB #THEBODYSHOP
Michelle B.
Michelle B.

These body scrubs are pretty good. They could be more moisturizing though, especially if you want super smooth skin after you shave. Also you could really make your own version for less money. But if your not a diy kind of person they get it.
Hailey A.
Hailey A.

One of the best scrubs I have tried. There is a fine line between moisturizing and oily and this body scrub does not cross it!
Love this stuff. The exfoliate is a bit courser so a little goes a long way. I love the sent it is light and not to strong and fades nicely.
Emily H.
Emily H.

What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Denisse M.

Where can I buy this?
Sky L.
Sky L.

Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Nafeeza H.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT

Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Monroe , Nc

I love the smell of coconut but I am wondering how long does the scent stay on

Join Now