Add a Photo

By THE BODY SHOP
#32 in Body Scrub
Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania.
Photos (16)
Megan M.
Megan M.
Newport, NH

Love this stuff (especially followed by the coconut body butter). I feel as though coconut is such a refreshing and tropical scent, that's not too overwhelming. It's also very reasonably priced! Doesn't get too much better than that!
April A.
April A.

I have the peach one and I use it every other day, before and after shaving. It leaves my skin feeling so soft, but I almost wish it had more beads in it.
Paula N.
Paula N.

I have very itchy dry skin with a lot of ingrown hair. Ever since I got this product, the number of ingrown hair has decreased and my skin feels more smooth and baby like. The scrub applies on very nicely. It applies roughly at first and then starts to smooth out giving me the exfoliation I need to remove all the leftover dead skin. I find that it is better to use this product before shaving because it cleans up the surface of your skin to prepare for shaving. The scrub leaves a nice coconut scent that doesn't irritate me as well.
Alisha B.
Alisha B.

I absolutely love The Body Shop's Body Scrubs! Any scent please! I use this with my hand mitt to wash up and I am thoroughly pleased with how soft my skin is when I get out of the shower! Nothing but good from this product!
Jenna M.
Jenna M.
Vero Beach, FL

This makes my skin so soft, I have the mango one and it makes my skin smell amazing!
Aisha S.
Aisha S.
Los Angeles, CA

Body scrubs are deffinetly one of things that I love as a beauty product. I luved trying different ones. I have a sensitive skin tone so this one works ok for me. It itches a lot after I am done scrubbing but that happens with all of the body scrubs tat i use for my skin, so tat is not the issue. I recommend this product.
eric m.
eric m.
Mcalester, OK

Love the scrubs from TBS and this one smells great. very good product for the money.
Jenny W.
Jenny W.
Great Falls, VA

I really like this coconut scent, and it's really moistrurizing
Grace C.
Grace C.
roswell, ga

I am a Body Shop addict and coconut is my favorite scent!! They have one of the best coconut products that I have tried, and this scrub is so nice. It smells great and feels great on my skin. I love it.
Emily H.

TBS definitely knows how to do body scrubs right. The body scrubs are literally the perfect consistency, they aren't too coarse, yet are not too delicate. The coconut scent is definitely my favorite scent because it is a natural coconut scent, not a sweet scent, but an actual coconut scent.
Emily H.

What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Denisse M.

Where can I buy this?
Sky L.
Sky L.

Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Nafeeza H.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT

Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Monroe , Nc

I love the smell of coconut but I am wondering how long does the scent stay on

Join Now