Add a Photo

By THE BODY SHOP
#26 in Body Scrub
Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania.
Photos (15)
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
Chepachet, RI

I have this product in the Shea scent. It smells really nice and sweet. The scrub itself is great, coarse but not to the point using it is uncomfortable.
pauline s.
pauline s.
tobyhanna, pa

I use body shop body scrub on my feet, hands, and legs after I shave. Makes for super smooth legs after you shave and then use the body shop body scrub.
Jill M.
Jill M.
Abbotsford , British Columbia

I bought this as a friend recommended it. Great coconut smell, without being too overpowering or artificial. I would definitely recommend this product.
Sucely R.
Sucely R.
Tampa, FL

Este producto es rico el aroma es rico me encanto la manera en que deja la piel se siente fresca y te da una sensacion muy suave realmente es muy buena
Fallon K.
Fallon K.
Morrilton, AR

I love these scrubs! They leave my skin so soft but not too oily like some others! It exfoliates so well too! And they all smell so good! I love them.
Andrea F.
Andrea F.
Park Hills, KY

This stuff is amazing and it works !!!!! I use this at least twice a wk if not more ! I use before I shave and the scent is Amazing- I buy at Walmart
Emily B.
Emily B.
Denver, CO

The texture and scents are all very nice. I personally really love the mango scent. The texture is very soft and gives a supple finish to your skin.
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Kailua Kona, HI

I am in love with Body shop products! The coconut scrub is so good to create smooth and fresh smelling skin.

I love the body butter to follow it. :)
Rinad S.
Rinad S.

I love all thé prodect of the body shop it small so delicious.
I have it gift from my friend I France
And this product doesn't excite in my country
London P.
London P.
Pittsford, NY

Great exfoliating properties but as good as it smells, that smell doesn't transfer over as strongly and fades quickly. But I still buy it sometimes
Emily H.
Emily H.

What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Denisse M.

Where can I buy this?
Sky L.
Sky L.

Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Monroe , Nc

I love the smell of coconut but I am wondering how long does the scent stay on
Nafeeza H.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT

Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?

Join Now