BY THE BODY SHOP #37 in Body Scrub

Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania. see more...

• How often should I use it? And really smells like coconut?2 Answers
  • Is it really so good? And how it works?2 Answers
  • Does it work like the others and does it smell like sweet coconut?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "The coconut scent is definitely my favorite scent because it is a natural coconut scent, not a sweet scent, but an actual coconut scent. " in 5 reviews
sabrina s.
Middle River, MD
Just about like any other scrub you would use, maybe better made though with a higher quality :) and thee most amazing sent! No real complaints here, works great!
Keirstin H.
Pasadena
I love the body shops's body scrubs and coconut as well as the satsuma are my all time favorite scents. Definitely worth more money than the stuff from bath and body its worth it.
Courtney B.
This is by far my favorite brand and scent. Its perfect to use and makes my skins feel so soft afterwards. Not to mention it does no irritate my skin at all which is amazing.
Jaime Z.
The Body Shop Mango Body Scrub is my all time favorite scrub. It smells like fresh mangos, scrubs effectively, and leaves the most lovely amount of moisture on my skin. I can even get away with not applying body lotion when I use this!
Bailey G.
Grand island , NY
I absolutely love this product! The best body scrub I have ever owned and used! It has an amazing smell and leaves your skin soft and moisturized! Every one should try it out!
Beth L.
Grand Blanc, MI
I love Body Shop products! This is definitely one of my favorite scents! I like the scrub part mixed with creamy touch. Leaves your skin smelling great and feeling smooth.
Melissa M.
I love this scrub, with so many scrubs out on the market its hard to find one that really works and smells good. Yes, it really smells like coconut and its not too rough either. It's my go to scrub.
Amber B.
This is my first TBS product and I was pleased with my purchase. The coconut scent is great and it really seems to exfoliate well, leaving your skin feeling very soft.
Amanda T.
San Antonio, TX
I love Bath & Body works butters. They are so rich. They go on thick and soak in smooth and flawlessly not greasy. They make me so happy. Everyone should try this!
Julia H.
Lemont, IL
It has a nice smell to it but it isn't really harsh at all. Sometimes i wonder if it is really even doing anything for my skin, but it does leave it pretty safe.
Emily H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Where can I buy this?
Sky L.
Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Rebecca M.
Monroe , Nc
I love the smell of coconut but I am wondering how long does the scent stay on
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT
Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?