Add a Photo

By THE BODY SHOP
#24 in Body Scrub
Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania.
Photos (17)
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Long Pond, PA
I love the way this body scrub exfoliates and smells. I am a big fan of coconut so this is perfect for me!!!
Olivia A.
Olivia A.
Love this so so so much it smells amazing and gives your skin a nice natural glow
bobbi w.
bobbi w.
Atco, NJ
Very think lotion but it does smell very good wish is came in a bottle instead
Joelle G.
Joelle G.
West Palm Bch, FL

This stuff works wonders for my dry, itchy skin. It's exactly the kind of exfoliant look for, particularly during the winter months-something that isn't extremely harsh, has a bit more scrubbing power than a sugar based scrub-and it's still really, really moisturizing. It also has a nice smell-really earthy/nutty-that doesn't last too long on your skin, so if you're a bit sensitive to smells you would probably like this or any of their other nut products-like almond, coconut, or Brazil nut-because none of them have a really strong scent that lasts for forever after you use the product. The only thing I don't like is that this one doesn't come in the bigger size of body scrubs they sell.
Amber B.
Amber B.
This is my first TBS product and I was pleased with my purchase. The coconut scent is great and it really seems to exfoliate well, leaving your skin feeling very soft.
Sancia R.
Sancia R.
England
This is like my go-to scent when it comes to the body shop. It smells gorgeous and is a good little product, although perhaps a bit pricey.
Abbey E.
Abbey E.
I've used this many times and love it. Leaves my skin smooth and smelling awesome!
India J.
India J.
Edwardsburg, Mi
This is the best body scrub hands down. My skin feel so smooth after each use. I love the tropical coconut smell.
Martina B.
Martina B.
Monaca, PA
I LOVE the Body Shop! The raspberry scent is my favorite; although I think it's only seasonal :/
W.n W.n ..
W.n W.n ..
This scrub left my skin actually more moisturized than before I used it, wow! I am not a fan of the shea scent but the results on my skin are amazing. My heels are smooth and even the dry skin between my toes are improved. TMI? Sorry, but this stuff is amazing.
Emily H.
Emily H.
What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Denisse M.
Where can I buy this?
Sky L.
Sky L.
Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Nafeeza H.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT
Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Monroe , Nc
I love the smell of coconut but I am wondering how long does the scent stay on