BY THE BODY SHOP #26 in Body Scrub

Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "So its not an over powering smell either its really delicate. It feels amazing on the skin its not rough or causes any irritation ! Its my favorite product it really removes the dead skin off my body. I have oily skin and usually products cant help with that but the body scrub honestly has helped me tone it down and be in control. I know it helps with dry skin also. As a result I have smoothr and healtheir skin.I'd recommend this to anybody ! " in 20 reviews
  • "I love this scrub. It actually smells like coconut without any artificial undertones. The grit is enough to get you nice smooth skin but still gentle enough for sensitive skin. It's a little expensive at it's regular price but the body shop has sales all the time so I just wait for those to buy body shop products." in 15 reviews
  • "I LOVE THEIR SCRUBS! I use the Shea butter sugar scrub which melts as you scrub. It is slightly on the greasy side but makes my skin feel super soft! I also use the Brazil nut scrub which has course exfoliates (actual nuts), It smells so good and gives my skin an amazing squeaky clean feel and did I mention soft skin? Unfortunately Brazil nut has been discontinued but may still be available at outlets or sale section of thebodyshop website. " in 13 reviews
  • "The coconut scent is definitely my favorite scent because it is a natural coconut scent, not a sweet scent, but an actual coconut scent. " in 5 reviews
Danielle R.
Kew Gardens, NY
The smell of this product is absolutely amazing! Although I am not the biggest fan of body butters because I feel as if they are too thick I use this because I cannot resist the amazing smell!
Stephanie P.
Boca Raton, FL
I am a huge fan of this body scrub. It richly exfoliates skin, leaving it super smooth. The light and fragrant coconut scent also adds to the overall quality of this product. This body scrub is also reasonably priced for what it does. Definitely recommended.
Sienna M.
Bethlehem, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This product smells so good and I love the creamy texture with flecks of exfoliating pieces. However, I did not notice significant smoothing or exfoliating. More day to day than heavy duty!
Emily L.
San Angelo , Tx
This scrub smells amazing and makes my skin so soft. I like that the exfoliant is little pieces of coconut shell. I really enjoy pairing this with the coconut body butter after a shower.
Keirstin H.
Pasadena
I love the body shops's body scrubs and coconut as well as the satsuma are my all time favorite scents. Definitely worth more money than the stuff from bath and body its worth it.
sabrina s.
Middle River, MD
Just about like any other scrub you would use, maybe better made though with a higher quality :) and thee most amazing sent! No real complaints here, works great!
Jaime Z.
The Body Shop Mango Body Scrub is my all time favorite scrub. It smells like fresh mangos, scrubs effectively, and leaves the most lovely amount of moisture on my skin. I can even get away with not applying body lotion when I use this!
Beth L.
Grand Blanc, MI
I love Body Shop products! This is definitely one of my favorite scents! I like the scrub part mixed with creamy touch. Leaves your skin smelling great and feeling smooth.
Courtney B.
This is by far my favorite brand and scent. Its perfect to use and makes my skins feel so soft afterwards. Not to mention it does no irritate my skin at all which is amazing.
Melissa M.
I love this scrub, with so many scrubs out on the market its hard to find one that really works and smells good. Yes, it really smells like coconut and its not too rough either. It's my go to scrub.
Emily H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Where can I buy this?
Sky L.
Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Rebecca M.
Monroe , Nc
I love the smell of coconut but I am wondering how long does the scent stay on
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT
Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?