BY THE BODY SHOP #33 in Body Scrub

Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania. see more...

• How often should I use it? And really smells like coconut?3 Answers
  • Is it really so good? And how it works?2 Answers
  • Does it work like the others and does it smell like sweet coconut?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "So its not an over powering smell either its really delicate. It feels amazing on the skin its not rough or causes any irritation ! Its my favorite product it really removes the dead skin off my body. I have oily skin and usually products cant help with that but the body scrub honestly has helped me tone it down and be in control. I know it helps with dry skin also. As a result I have smoothr and healtheir skin.I'd recommend this to anybody ! " in 20 reviews
  • "I love this scrub. It actually smells like coconut without any artificial undertones. The grit is enough to get you nice smooth skin but still gentle enough for sensitive skin. It's a little expensive at it's regular price but the body shop has sales all the time so I just wait for those to buy body shop products." in 15 reviews
  • "I LOVE THEIR SCRUBS! I use the Shea butter sugar scrub which melts as you scrub. It is slightly on the greasy side but makes my skin feel super soft! I also use the Brazil nut scrub which has course exfoliates (actual nuts), It smells so good and gives my skin an amazing squeaky clean feel and did I mention soft skin? Unfortunately Brazil nut has been discontinued but may still be available at outlets or sale section of thebodyshop website. " in 13 reviews
  • "The coconut scent is definitely my favorite scent because it is a natural coconut scent, not a sweet scent, but an actual coconut scent. " in 5 reviews
Anna G.
Slidell, LA
I love the scents of these scrubs, somehow they smell better than the shower gels, but I find them very rough and damaging on my skin. I've tried a couple in the small sizes, but I just cannot use them.
Neelam S.
Clermont, FL
This body scrub really works magic. It leaves you as smooth as a baby's bottom! The scrub itself is not too course and not too delecicate at the same time and the coconut smell really follows though. I'd suggest this to everyone one who's trying body scrubs for the first time
Megan V.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love The Body Shop. This scrub is so great. I love the smell and texture. It always makes my skin feel so soft and clean after. This product is highly recommended! You wont be disappointing with it.
Candace H.
Columbus, OH
I tried this brand of body scrub a while ago. It was very affordable. The sugar scrub is the best. It was extremely exfoliating and I absolutely loved it. Myskin was very soft and smooth afterwords.
Alexandra A.
Ojai, CA
There are a lot of scrubs out there that are too harsh to use on a daily basis, I think that the body shop ones are just the perfect amount of scrubiness :) ! I feel like it takes all the dead skin away but doesn't hurt or irritate my skin, the scents are amazing as well!
Grace C.
orlando Fl
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I am a Body Shop addict and coconut is my favorite scent!! They have one of the best coconut products that I have tried, and this scrub is so nice. It smells great and feels great on my skin. I love it.
L. A S.
Orlando, FL
The smell is great and the way it goes on. It really gets into the skin and cleans the pores. I love the oil. It it so refreshing having this done. Skin comes out glowing and clean. I use weekly.
Samantha C.
San Antonio, TX
I love these scrubs! My favorite is the Olive one, as I like the creamy texture and neutral scent. I have tried the Honeymania scrub too, which is also fantastic. I also love these because when you get them on sale they are very affordable for the size and quality.
Naomi L.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Someone gave me the coconut body butter as a gift a few years ago, and ever since i have been obsessed with the body shop products. If you're a person who likes to pamper yourself without having it feel like spa day, like me, than i suggest you stop by the body shop.
Danielle R.
Kew Gardens, NY
The smell of this product is absolutely amazing! Although I am not the biggest fan of body butters because I feel as if they are too thick I use this because I cannot resist the amazing smell!
Emily H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Where can I buy this?
Sky L.
Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Rebecca M.
Monroe , Nc
I love the smell of coconut but I am wondering how long does the scent stay on
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT
Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?