9 colors available

BY THE BODY SHOP #31 in Body Scrub

Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania. see more...

• How often should I use it? And really smells like coconut?2 Answers
  • Is it really so good? And how it works?2 Answers
  • Does it work like the others and does it smell like sweet coconut?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "The coconut scent is definitely my favorite scent because it is a natural coconut scent, not a sweet scent, but an actual coconut scent. " in 5 reviews
Sasha H.
Sasha H.
Wellness Guru Expert
I don't own it. I just used a sample they had out. It was very soft and smelled amazing. It made my skin feel amazing
mandy l.
mandy l.
tyler, TX
Love this stuff so much its amazing ! It makes my skin feel so soft and smooth i couldn't ask for a better scrub plus it smells amazing
Jolene J.
Jolene J.
Spanaway, Wa
I absolutely love this product!! I love the way it smells. I love the way it makes my skin feel after a shower. The smell lingers all day long when I wear this. I would recommend this to everyone!!
Gorika J.
Gorika J.
I m just so obsessed with body shop. Their face wash ,scrubbers are really good. Even this body scrubber is one of my favourites
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
North Hollywood, CA
Its a good product. I loved because help my skin to much to feel very soft and I recommended if you have a dry skin
Michaelene G.
Michaelene G.
Carmel, IN
This body shop scrub is a great shower scrub. Good scent. Good scrub. Nit my favorite, but I might buy it again.
olimpia e.
olimpia e.
Columbia, SC
Suave and smooth lol love the way it smells and the way it moisturizes my skin while exfoliating when i started using it and came out the shower my husband asked if i was baking cookies because of the smell lol
Brianna B.
Brianna B.
Auburn, WA
This scent is amazing and makes you skin so soft and makes you skin really soft I love this product I love how it smells I love everything about this product it's amazing you will love this product
Sandra G.
Sandra G.
I really like using this just to exfoliate my face because it's not as harsh on my skin. And it feels super soft after. And it lasts a very long time for me.
Erin S.
Erin S.
Madison, WI
My all time favorite scent from The Body Shop. I love this scrub! It makes my skin feel so smooth. I love most of the products from The Body Shop and always apply the coconut body butter after my shower.
Emily H.
Emily H.
Wellness Guru Expert
What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Denisse M.
Where can I buy this?
Sky L.
Sky L.
Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Nafeeza H.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT
Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?
Julie M.
Julie M.
Forest Hill, MD
I love this product but I am not sure what is the best way to apply it? Normally, I scoop some on my hands in the bath or show and kind of massage into my legs for a few minutes but it does not really lather. Is there a better method of putting it on? I feel like I am wasting a lot of it pretty quickly. Has anyone tried using it with a Clarisonic on their body, not their face?