Add a Photo

By THE BODY SHOP
#38 in Body Scrub
Free Seaweed Facial Cleanser with any $60+ order.

FREE GIFT

Free Seaweed Facial Cleanser with any $60+ order.

1 days left

Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania.
Photos (16)
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
ROUND ROCK, TX

The body shop has a lot of good skin care product especially their scrubs are so good. After u used it your skin will feel very fresh and new
Halie D.
Halie D.
White Bear Lk, MN

Love love love this product so much. It makes my skin so smooth and it makes it smell incredible. I love the strawberry one most!
Ashlee M.
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ

This is a really great scrub. They leave your skin feeling so smooth and refreshed, all while making it smell amazing as well.
Jeanette C.
Jeanette C.
Albuquerque, NM

This body scrub exfoliates great. It smells fantastic. If you are a coconut lover you will love the way this smells.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Long Pond, PA

I love the way this body scrub exfoliates and smells. I am a big fan of coconut so this is perfect for me!!!
Olivia A.
Olivia A.

Love this so so so much it smells amazing and gives your skin a nice natural glow
bobbi w.
bobbi w.
Atco, Nj

Very think lotion but it does smell very good wish is came in a bottle instead
Megan B.
Megan B.
Grand Rapids, MI

I actually got this in a gift set from Ulta for $29! The set included a full size scrub, a full size body butter, and a good sized bottle of body wash! I thought it was a pretty good deal overall (the sets come in the regular Shea scent, the coconut, and the mango scents). The body scrub is great! It's creamy and has just the perfect amount of grit to it! I follow up this product with the body butter for super smooth, soft skin!
Gladys G.
Gladys G.

I love this body scrub! Not only is it awesome for your skin, leaving it with a healthy shine and amazing smell, its also affordable. It has that unmistakable coconut smell that doesn't overwhelm you. I love it. Definitely buying more.
Paula N.
Paula N.

I have very itchy dry skin with a lot of ingrown hair. Ever since I got this product, the number of ingrown hair has decreased and my skin feels more smooth and baby like. The scrub applies on very nicely. It applies roughly at first and then starts to smooth out giving me the exfoliation I need to remove all the leftover dead skin. I find that it is better to use this product before shaving because it cleans up the surface of your skin to prepare for shaving. The scrub leaves a nice coconut scent that doesn't irritate me as well.
Emily H.
Emily H.

What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Denisse M.

Where can I buy this?
Sky L.
Sky L.

Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Nafeeza H.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT

Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Monroe , Nc

I love the smell of coconut but I am wondering how long does the scent stay on