Add a Photo

By THE BODY SHOP
#27 in Body Scrub
Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania.
Photos (17)
Hannah P.
Hannah P.
Boston, MA
Love the scent of this stuff and it works great. I don't have a jar of this myself but my best friend does and I need to get some for myself.
jojo m.
jojo m.
It leaves your skin soft! I love using this product!! I use it everyday! And it smells good
sabrina s.
sabrina s.
Middle River, MD
Just about like any other scrub you would use, maybe better made though with a higher quality :) and thee most amazing sent! No real complaints here, works great!
sarah k.
sarah k.
Dunedin, FL
The smell of the body shop scrubs are amazing. I love sumatra. The scrubs are very gritty so they do an amazing scrub. Moisturizing so My skin feels amazing
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Kailua Kona, HI
I am in love with Body shop products! The coconut scrub is so good to create smooth and fresh smelling skin.

I love the body butter to follow it. :)
Lacey F.
Lacey F.
This body scrub is great. It removes dead skin and then hydrates your skin. The coconut scent it nice. It is not overly powerful nor overly sweet.
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
ROUND ROCK, TX
The body shop has a lot of good skin care product especially their scrubs are so good. After u used it your skin will feel very fresh and new
Halie D.
Halie D.
White Bear Lk, MN
Love love love this product so much. It makes my skin so smooth and it makes it smell incredible. I love the strawberry one most!
Ashlee M.
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
This is a really great scrub. They leave your skin feeling so smooth and refreshed, all while making it smell amazing as well.
Jeanette C.
Jeanette C.
Albuquerque, NM
This body scrub exfoliates great. It smells fantastic. If you are a coconut lover you will love the way this smells.
Emily H.
Emily H.
What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Denisse M.
Where can I buy this?
Sky L.
Sky L.
Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Nafeeza H.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT
Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Monroe , Nc
I love the smell of coconut but I am wondering how long does the scent stay on