Add a Photo

By THE BODY SHOP
#32 in Body Scrub
Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania.
Photos (16)
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Long Pond, PA

I love the way this body scrub exfoliates and smells. I am a big fan of coconut so this is perfect for me!!!
Olivia A.
Olivia A.

Love this so so so much it smells amazing and gives your skin a nice natural glow
Janell C.
Janell C.
Inglis, FL

I have the whole line of this product and LOVE it!!!! I even use it on the kids and they smell so yummy!!
Amy W.
Amy W.

Smells great! I like it for summer use. It also makes your skin very soft isn't greasy.
Alexis V.
Alexis V.
Pomona , CA

First off this smells amazing, the coconut smells so amazing. Secondly this works so well. It makes my skin feel so soft and smooth.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
San Antonio, TX

I love these scrubs! My favorite is the Olive one, as I like the creamy texture and neutral scent. I have tried the Honeymania scrub too, which is also fantastic. I also love these because when you get them on sale they are very affordable for the size and quality.
Theresa K.
Theresa K.
Cibolo, Tx

I love this scrub! They are worth the price, but you can sometimes catch them on sale. I personally like the coconut and satsuma. They exfoliate great!
April A.
April A.

I have the peach one and I use it every other day, before and after shaving. It leaves my skin feeling so soft, but I almost wish it had more beads in it.
Alexandra A.
Alexandra A.
Ojai, CA

There are a lot of scrubs out there that are too harsh to use on a daily basis, I think that the body shop ones are just the perfect amount of scrubiness :) ! I feel like it takes all the dead skin away but doesn't hurt or irritate my skin, the scents are amazing as well!
Paula N.
Paula N.

I have very itchy dry skin with a lot of ingrown hair. Ever since I got this product, the number of ingrown hair has decreased and my skin feels more smooth and baby like. The scrub applies on very nicely. It applies roughly at first and then starts to smooth out giving me the exfoliation I need to remove all the leftover dead skin. I find that it is better to use this product before shaving because it cleans up the surface of your skin to prepare for shaving. The scrub leaves a nice coconut scent that doesn't irritate me as well.
Emily H.
Emily H.

What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Denisse M.

Where can I buy this?
Sky L.
Sky L.

Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Nafeeza H.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT

Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Monroe , Nc

I love the smell of coconut but I am wondering how long does the scent stay on

Join Now