BY THE BODY SHOP #37 in Body Scrub

Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania. see more...

• How often should I use it? And really smells like coconut?2 Answers
  • Is it really so good? And how it works?2 Answers
  • Does it work like the others and does it smell like sweet coconut?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "The coconut scent is definitely my favorite scent because it is a natural coconut scent, not a sweet scent, but an actual coconut scent. " in 5 reviews
Megan V.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love The Body Shop. This scrub is so great. I love the smell and texture. It always makes my skin feel so soft and clean after. This product is highly recommended! You wont be disappointing with it.
Grace C.
orlando Fl
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I am a Body Shop addict and coconut is my favorite scent!! They have one of the best coconut products that I have tried, and this scrub is so nice. It smells great and feels great on my skin. I love it.
Alexandra A.
Ojai, CA
There are a lot of scrubs out there that are too harsh to use on a daily basis, I think that the body shop ones are just the perfect amount of scrubiness :) ! I feel like it takes all the dead skin away but doesn't hurt or irritate my skin, the scents are amazing as well!
L. A S.
Orlando, FL
The smell is great and the way it goes on. It really gets into the skin and cleans the pores. I love the oil. It it so refreshing having this done. Skin comes out glowing and clean. I use weekly.
Samantha C.
San Antonio, TX
I love these scrubs! My favorite is the Olive one, as I like the creamy texture and neutral scent. I have tried the Honeymania scrub too, which is also fantastic. I also love these because when you get them on sale they are very affordable for the size and quality.
Naomi L.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Someone gave me the coconut body butter as a gift a few years ago, and ever since i have been obsessed with the body shop products. If you're a person who likes to pamper yourself without having it feel like spa day, like me, than i suggest you stop by the body shop.
Danielle R.
Malverne , NY
The smell of this product is absolutely amazing! Although I am not the biggest fan of body butters because I feel as if they are too thick I use this because I cannot resist the amazing smell!
Stephanie P.
Boca Raton, FL
I am a huge fan of this body scrub. It richly exfoliates skin, leaving it super smooth. The light and fragrant coconut scent also adds to the overall quality of this product. This body scrub is also reasonably priced for what it does. Definitely recommended.
Emily L.
San Angelo , Tx
This scrub smells amazing and makes my skin so soft. I like that the exfoliant is little pieces of coconut shell. I really enjoy pairing this with the coconut body butter after a shower.
Sienna M.
Bethlehem, PA
This product smells so good and I love the creamy texture with flecks of exfoliating pieces. However, I did not notice significant smoothing or exfoliating. More day to day than heavy duty!
Emily H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Where can I buy this?
Sky L.
Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Rebecca M.
Monroe , Nc
I love the smell of coconut but I am wondering how long does the scent stay on
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT
Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?