Add a Photo

By THE BODY SHOP
#37 in Body Scrub
Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania.
Photos (15)
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
Strasburg, OH

I love exfoliating with body shop scrubs. They actively exfoliate without irritation. I have enjoyed the scents I've used. I almost always buy these scrubs.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Bristol, RI

This is a great product. They're so creamy and refreshing. Great especially in winter. Would have rated it higher but I wasn't crazy about the coconut smell
Melissa S.
Melissa S.

Love the scent but find that it's quite greasy. I find that with most body shop products is that they're a little greasy after the fact. They do work though
sarah k.
sarah k.
Dunedin, FL

The smell of the body shop scrubs are amazing. I love sumatra. The scrubs are very gritty so they do an amazing scrub. Moisturizing so My skin feels amazing
Heather P.
Heather P.
Morton, MS

When I feel like I need to get some excess dead skin off, or after I shave I use the body scrub. It smells good, feels good, and leaves my skin super soft!
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Johnson City, TN

Love The Body Shop and this product especially. Doesn't feel like a harsh scrub, definitely more like a salt scrub. Have used it on my face before as well!
Yana E.
Yana E.
Island Park, NY

Very moisturizing and leaves my skin feeling very soft. Makes my whole body smell really good and really enjoy the body shop scubs and lotions in general.
Laura P.
Laura P.
Closter, NJ

Scent is fresh and long lasting. Beads are not too harsh on the skin. The body scrub is a bit oily but great bc it leaves the skin smooth and moisturized.
vilma c.
vilma c.
3509 brockton ave riverside ca

Best product ever I love it. Anything that has to do with coconut works great for the body. I use it all the time for my dead cells in my feet works freat
Charles J.
Charles J.

I haven't tried this one in particular, but the products of the body shop are all just great. If you liek this one try the chocomania one, its delightfull.
Emily H.
Emily H.

What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Denisse M.

Where can I buy this?
Julie M.
Julie M.
Forest Hill, MD

I love this product but I am not sure what is the best way to apply it? Normally, I scoop some on my hands in the bath or show and kind of massage into my legs for a few minutes but it does not really lather. Is there a better method of putting it on? I feel like I am wasting a lot of it pretty quickly. Has anyone tried using it with a Clarisonic on their body, not their face?
Sky L.
Sky L.

Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Nafeeza H.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT

Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?

Join Now