Add a Photo

By THE BODY SHOP
#37 in Body Scrub
Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania.
Photos (15)
Ryanne G.
Ryanne G.

I have used this scrub a few times and found it to work pretty good and smell great! I prefer using it every few days or so, or when ever I want to feel extra clean
BigEgo S.
BigEgo S.
Little Rock, AR

Leaves the skin baby soft and smooth..... Like you are falling in love. Good to use right before you get out the tub or better yet just on your hands to have soft.
Aicha R.
Aicha R.
London

Leave skin beautifully soft and easy to wash off in the shower. Simply wet your skin, massage it in and rinse off. Leaves skin glowing and nicely scented all day.
sabrina s.
sabrina s.
Middle River, MD

Just about like any other scrub you would use, maybe better made though with a higher quality :) and thee most amazing sent! No real complaints here, works great!
Julia H.
Julia H.
Lemont, IL

It has a nice smell to it but it isn't really harsh at all. Sometimes i wonder if it is really even doing anything for my skin, but it does leave it pretty safe.
Abby C.
Abby C.

These are super gritty and extra exfoliating. I use them a few times a week and it really makes a difference in my skin. I love the range of scents they come in.
Sami M.
Sami M.
West Lafayette, IN

I am using it in the Brazil nut, and it has large beads that are hard to get rid of, and I also feel like it does not do enough. I still have dry legs after use
Lipi M.
Lipi M.
Bloomington

Love the olive body scrub.I love bodyshop. I like the coconut one as well. I love the quantity and scent of the products and the fact that they are all natural.
Yvonne N.
Yvonne N.
Oakland Park, FL

This body scrub smooths and exfoliates my roughest skin. It makes my skin glow and moisturizes it very well, I use it 1-2 times a week for super smooth skin.
Sandra G.
Sandra G.

I really like using this just to exfoliate my face because it's not as harsh on my skin. And it feels super soft after. And it lasts a very long time for me.
Emily H.
Emily H.

What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Denisse M.

Where can I buy this?
Julie M.
Julie M.
Forest Hill, MD

I love this product but I am not sure what is the best way to apply it? Normally, I scoop some on my hands in the bath or show and kind of massage into my legs for a few minutes but it does not really lather. Is there a better method of putting it on? I feel like I am wasting a lot of it pretty quickly. Has anyone tried using it with a Clarisonic on their body, not their face?
Sky L.
Sky L.

Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Nafeeza H.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT

Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?

Join Now