Add a Photo

By THE BODY SHOP
#26 in Body Scrub
Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania.
Photos (15)
vilma c.
vilma c.
3509 brockton ave riverside ca

Best product ever I love it. Anything that has to do with coconut works great for the body. I use it all the time for my dead cells in my feet works freat
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
Chepachet, RI

I have this product in the Shea scent. It smells really nice and sweet. The scrub itself is great, coarse but not to the point using it is uncomfortable.
pauline s.
pauline s.
tobyhanna, pa

I use body shop body scrub on my feet, hands, and legs after I shave. Makes for super smooth legs after you shave and then use the body shop body scrub.
Sucely R.
Sucely R.
Tampa, FL

Este producto es rico el aroma es rico me encanto la manera en que deja la piel se siente fresca y te da una sensacion muy suave realmente es muy buena
Jill M.
Jill M.
Abbotsford , British Columbia

I bought this as a friend recommended it. Great coconut smell, without being too overpowering or artificial. I would definitely recommend this product.
Fallon K.
Fallon K.
Morrilton, AR

I love these scrubs! They leave my skin so soft but not too oily like some others! It exfoliates so well too! And they all smell so good! I love them.
Andrea F.
Andrea F.
Park Hills, KY

This stuff is amazing and it works !!!!! I use this at least twice a wk if not more ! I use before I shave and the scent is Amazing- I buy at Walmart
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Kailua Kona, HI

I am in love with Body shop products! The coconut scrub is so good to create smooth and fresh smelling skin.

I love the body butter to follow it. :)
Emily B.
Emily B.
Denver, CO

The texture and scents are all very nice. I personally really love the mango scent. The texture is very soft and gives a supple finish to your skin.
Sophie C.
Sophie C.

Smells amazing and smell lingers even after your shower. The coconut products from the body shop have always been my favorite. Highly recommended.
Emily H.
Emily H.

What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Denisse M.

Where can I buy this?
Sky L.
Sky L.

Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Nafeeza H.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT

Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Monroe , Nc

I love the smell of coconut but I am wondering how long does the scent stay on

Join Now