Add a Photo

By THE BODY SHOP
#24 in Body Scrub
Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania.
Photos (17)
Rebecca K.
Rebecca K.
Levittown, NY
I used this on my legs before shaving and found I didn't get as many nicks. I did think it was quite harsh though, and I'm not sure I would want to use anywhere else. I had the pink grapefruit scent which was nice smelling.
Sasha H.
Sasha H.
I don't own it. I just used a sample they had out. It was very soft and smelled amazing. It made my skin feel amazing
Jolene J.
Jolene J.
Spanaway, Wa
I absolutely love this product!! I love the way it smells. I love the way it makes my skin feel after a shower. The smell lingers all day long when I wear this. I would recommend this to everyone!!
Gorika J.
Gorika J.
I m just so obsessed with body shop. Their face wash ,scrubbers are really good. Even this body scrubber is one of my favourites
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
North Hollywood, CA
Its a good product. I loved because help my skin to much to feel very soft and I recommended if you have a dry skin
Brianna B.
Brianna B.
Auburn, WA
This scent is amazing and makes you skin so soft and makes you skin really soft I love this product I love how it smells I love everything about this product it's amazing you will love this product
Sandra G.
Sandra G.
I really like using this just to exfoliate my face because it's not as harsh on my skin. And it feels super soft after. And it lasts a very long time for me.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Johnson City, TN
Love The Body Shop and this product especially. Doesn't feel like a harsh scrub, definitely more like a salt scrub. Have used it on my face before as well!
vilma c.
vilma c.
3509 brockton ave riverside ca
Best product ever I love it. Anything that has to do with coconut works great for the body. I use it all the time for my dead cells in my feet works freat
Hannah P.
Hannah P.
Boston, MA
Love the scent of this stuff and it works great. I don't have a jar of this myself but my best friend does and I need to get some for myself.
Emily H.
Emily H.
What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Denisse M.
Where can I buy this?
Sky L.
Sky L.
Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Nafeeza H.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT
Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Monroe , Nc
I love the smell of coconut but I am wondering how long does the scent stay on