BY THE BODY SHOP #37 in Body Scrub

Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania. see more...

• How often should I use it? And really smells like coconut?2 Answers
  • Is it really so good? And how it works?2 Answers
  • Does it work like the others and does it smell like sweet coconut?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "The coconut scent is definitely my favorite scent because it is a natural coconut scent, not a sweet scent, but an actual coconut scent. " in 5 reviews
Apoorva B.
Stamford, CT
I like this scrub because it has a very natural smell as opposed to a lot of chemically generated fragrances. It does its work without being too harsh on the skin. My only complaint is that I wish it lathered more but I guess that's part of the reason why this is not harsh.
Vivien M.
Düsseldorf, NRW
The body scrub is amazing! It cleans the skin very well and leaves a fresh feeling! The smell is heavenly and the skin is extremely soft and smooth afterwards! Especially if you use the body butter afterwards! Unfortunately it is pretty expensive, so I usually use it once a week and for special occasions. So stock up whenever TBS has those amazing sales, it is definitely worth it!
Shantel E.
Bronx, NY
So its not an over powering smell either its really delicate. It feels amazing on the skin its not rough or causes any irritation ! Its my favorite product it really removes the dead skin off my body. I have oily skin and usually products cant help with that but the body scrub honestly has helped me tone it down and be in control. I know it helps with dry skin also. As a result I have smoothr and healtheir skin.I'd recommend this to anybody !
Megan B.
Grand Rapids, MI
I actually got this in a gift set from Ulta for $29! The set included a full size scrub, a full size body butter, and a good sized bottle of body wash! I thought it was a pretty good deal overall (the sets come in the regular Shea scent, the coconut, and the mango scents). The body scrub is great! It's creamy and has just the perfect amount of grit to it! I follow up this product with the body butter for super smooth, soft skin!
emmily dayanna r.
Medley, FL

this is the best invention body shop adore this cream in every aspect love fragrance I love the smell of coconut cream is definitely a thought in my not change anything texture is absorbed very well and of course the fragrance remains the skin
Jaime Z.
The Body Shop Mango Body Scrub is my all time favorite scrub. It smells like fresh mangos, scrubs effectively, and leaves the most lovely amount of moisture on my skin. I can even get away with not applying body lotion when I use this!
Joi S.
The Body Shop scrubs are excellent! I love their commitment to ingredients, and most recently snagged a chocolate one from TJMAXX. Removes dead skin, smells great, and add in moisturizer. Tip: Check TJMAXX & Marshalls for these, they're usually under 8 bucks!!
Kayla C.
Nashville, TN
This is the best lotion I've ever used, and I'm not over exaggerating. If you like coconut, this is perfect. It smells so good you'll want to eat it. I love to put it on my feet at night. Overall good product, but it can be hard to find this exact scent.
Megan M.
Newport, NH
Love this stuff (especially followed by the coconut body butter). I feel as though coconut is such a refreshing and tropical scent, that's not too overwhelming. It's also very reasonably priced! Doesn't get too much better than that!
Carlee G.
Greenville, NY
The scent is everything! It completely smells like coconuts, it also moisturized my skin the only down fall is that it felt oily afterwards, I don't really like the feeling but overall it's a good product!
Emily H.
Wellness Guru Expert
What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Where can I buy this?
Sky L.
Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Rebecca M.
Monroe , Nc
I love the smell of coconut but I am wondering how long does the scent stay on
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT
Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?