9 colors available

BY THE BODY SHOP #36 in Body Scrub

Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania. see more...

• How often should I use it? And really smells like coconut?2 Answers
  • Is it really so good? And how it works?2 Answers
  • Does it work like the others and does it smell like sweet coconut?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "The coconut scent is definitely my favorite scent because it is a natural coconut scent, not a sweet scent, but an actual coconut scent. " in 5 reviews
Jaime Z.
Jaime Z.
The Body Shop Mango Body Scrub is my all time favorite scrub. It smells like fresh mangos, scrubs effectively, and leaves the most lovely amount of moisture on my skin. I can even get away with not applying body lotion when I use this!
Joi S.
Joi S.
The Body Shop scrubs are excellent! I love their commitment to ingredients, and most recently snagged a chocolate one from TJMAXX. Removes dead skin, smells great, and add in moisturizer. Tip: Check TJMAXX & Marshalls for these, they're usually under 8 bucks!!
Noelle S.
Noelle S.
Wellness Guru Expert
Love love love! This body scrub smells amazing and I can really tell a difference after use. My skin feels smooth and brand new. Miracle stuff.
Nina B.
Nina B.
Plainfield, IL
Yumm!! You don't have to be in the tropics when it's right in front of you! This scrub is soo amazing and smells so good!!
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Oregon City, OR
TBS is my favorite go to for products. I love their body scrub the scent is always strong and long lasting it also leaves my skin so moisturized. I currently have the mojito body scrub as well as the mango body scrub I love them
Carlee G.
Carlee G.
Greenville, NY
The scent is everything! It completely smells like coconuts, it also moisturized my skin the only down fall is that it felt oily afterwards, I don't really like the feeling but overall it's a good product!
brittany m.
brittany m.
Beardstown, IL
I am in love with this body scrub! Helps me a lot with unwanted dry dead skin in the winter months! I would recommend this to everyone!! Very good for my sensitive skin too. Its not super sensitive. But I didn't have any issues with this
Shana G.
Shana G.
Dallas, TX
Great product , smells like summer to me with its great Coconut smell. It is part of the coconut line and so you can layer the smell if you like. The scrub does just as it says and works like a dream, one of my go to products.
Emily D.
Emily D.
Hernando, MS
The ultimate in body butter! Smooth and leaves skin oh so soft! The smell is divine and last a great while. Subtle scent, not strong, but clean smelling at the same time. I get lots of compliments when I use the body butter
Rebecca K.
Rebecca K.
Levittown, NY
I used this on my legs before shaving and found I didn't get as many nicks. I did think it was quite harsh though, and I'm not sure I would want to use anywhere else. I had the pink grapefruit scent which was nice smelling.
Emily H.
Emily H.
Wellness Guru Expert
What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Denisse M.
Where can I buy this?
Sky L.
Sky L.
Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Nafeeza H.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT
Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?
Julie M.
Julie M.
Forest Hill, MD
I love this product but I am not sure what is the best way to apply it? Normally, I scoop some on my hands in the bath or show and kind of massage into my legs for a few minutes but it does not really lather. Is there a better method of putting it on? I feel like I am wasting a lot of it pretty quickly. Has anyone tried using it with a Clarisonic on their body, not their face?