9 colors available

BY THE BODY SHOP #36 in Body Scrub

Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania. see more...

• How often should I use it? And really smells like coconut?2 Answers
  • Is it really so good? And how it works?2 Answers
  • Does it work like the others and does it smell like sweet coconut?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "The coconut scent is definitely my favorite scent because it is a natural coconut scent, not a sweet scent, but an actual coconut scent. " in 5 reviews
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Boca Raton, FL
I am a huge fan of this body scrub. It richly exfoliates skin, leaving it super smooth. The light and fragrant coconut scent also adds to the overall quality of this product. This body scrub is also reasonably priced for what it does. Definitely recommended.
Shelly W.
Shelly W.
Tulsa, OK
I love the smell and the way it make my skin feel hydrated and smooth ! Its awesome! I would recommend it to anyone looking to pamper yourself!
Alissa J.
Alissa J.
Clive, IA
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this product on so many, many levels. From the variety of scent choices to how soft it makes my skin feel after using it. I love using this before I shave my legs, or when I need some stress relief. I love the feeling of exfoliating! I have used a new of The body shop products since I was 5 years old (that's nearly 25 years!)
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.
I bought the coconut scent, just to be noted. This was actually the first body scrub I ever used! I was not disappointed. I loved the way it felt on my skin both during and after usage. The coconut scent is not overwhelming and I actually think it's very fresh smelling.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
One of the best body scrubs I've used thus far. The coconut scent is very natural, very light. It doesn't have that overly sweet, artificial sent. It's a great exfoliator to use a couple times a week without being too harsh or abrasive. The price is fair and affordable. I'd definitely recommend! The other scents are great too!
Gabby A.
Gabby A.
I have used a body scrub before but I like coconut so I would like to used because i want softer and smoother skin and I have dry and inches skin so I think good product for me
Jacqueline P.
Jacqueline P.
Omaha ne
Feels great getting a gentle cleansing scrub with this product. I feel like I'm getting all the dead skin off and refreshed with this product.
Emily W.
Emily W.
Owosso, MI
Keeps my skin feeling so nice and soft. I really do love it! Good value for how much you get, and it does last a fairly long time.
Layne L.
Layne L.
I love this scrub. It leaves skin feeling smooth and fresh. I got this product on sale before Christmas and ended up keeping it for myself.
emmily dayanna r.
emmily dayanna r.
Minden Nevada, NV

this is the best invention body shop adore this cream in every aspect love fragrance I love the smell of coconut cream is definitely a thought in my not change anything texture is absorbed very well and of course the fragrance remains the skin
Emily H.
Emily H.
Wellness Guru Expert
What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Denisse M.
Where can I buy this?
Sky L.
Sky L.
Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Nafeeza H.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT
Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?
Julie M.
Julie M.
Forest Hill, MD
I love this product but I am not sure what is the best way to apply it? Normally, I scoop some on my hands in the bath or show and kind of massage into my legs for a few minutes but it does not really lather. Is there a better method of putting it on? I feel like I am wasting a lot of it pretty quickly. Has anyone tried using it with a Clarisonic on their body, not their face?