The Body Shop Body Scrub uploaded by Chantelle C.The Body Shop Body Scrub uploaded by EZX Iryna R.The Body Shop Body Scrub uploaded by Amany I.See all 17 photos
9 colors available

BY THE BODY SHOP #30 in Body Scrub

Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania. see more...

• Is it really so good? And how it works?Yes it awesome i reccomend to ... 2 Answers
  • Does it work like the others and does...Yes smells delicious 2 Answers
  • How does Body Scrub works?Rub it all over your body and ... 2 Answers
Photos (17)
Buy on Amazon
  • "The coconut scent is definitely my favorite scent because it is a natural coconut scent, not a sweet scent, but an actual coconut scent. " in 5 reviews
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Boca Raton, FL
I am a huge fan of this body scrub. It richly exfoliates skin, leaving it super smooth. The light and fragrant coconut scent also adds to the overall quality of this product. This body scrub is also reasonably priced for what it does. Definitely recommended.
Alissa J.
Alissa J.
Clive , IA
I love this product on so many, many levels. From the variety of scent choices to how soft it makes my skin feel after using it. I love using this before I shave my legs, or when I need some stress relief. I love the feeling of exfoliating! I have used a new of The body shop products since I was 5 years old (that's nearly 25 years!)
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.
I bought the coconut scent, just to be noted. This was actually the first body scrub I ever used! I was not disappointed. I loved the way it felt on my skin both during and after usage. The coconut scent is not overwhelming and I actually think it's very fresh smelling.
Gabby A.
Gabby A.
I have used a body scrub before but I like coconut so I would like to used because i want softer and smoother skin and I have dry and inches skin so I think good product for me
Emily W.
Emily W.
Owosso, MI
Keeps my skin feeling so nice and soft. I really do love it! Good value for how much you get, and it does last a fairly long time.
Jaime Z.
Jaime Z.
The Body Shop Mango Body Scrub is my all time favorite scrub. It smells like fresh mangos, scrubs effectively, and leaves the most lovely amount of moisture on my skin. I can even get away with not applying body lotion when I use this!
Noelle S.
Noelle S.
Wellness Guru Expert
Love love love! This body scrub smells amazing and I can really tell a difference after use. My skin feels smooth and brand new. Miracle stuff.
Nina B.
Nina B.
Plainfield, IL
Yumm!! You don't have to be in the tropics when it's right in front of you! This scrub is soo amazing and smells so good!!
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Oregon City, OR
TBS is my favorite go to for products. I love their body scrub the scent is always strong and long lasting it also leaves my skin so moisturized. I currently have the mojito body scrub as well as the mango body scrub I love them
Carlee G.
Carlee G.
Greenville, NY
The scent is everything! It completely smells like coconuts, it also moisturized my skin the only down fall is that it felt oily afterwards, I don't really like the feeling but overall it's a good product!
Emily H.
Emily H.
What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Denisse M.
Where can I buy this?
Sky L.
Sky L.
Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Nafeeza H.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT
Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Monroe , Nc
I love the smell of coconut but I am wondering how long does the scent stay on