Add a Photo

By THE BODY SHOP
#39 in Body Scrub
Free Seaweed Facial Cleanser with any $60+ order.

FREE GIFT

Free Seaweed Facial Cleanser with any $60+ order.

3 days left

Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania.
Photos (16)
Denise F.
Denise F.
Waterford, MI

Best body scrub. I love how it smells, moisturizers and is natural! The nut variety is the best.
Ciarrah E.
Ciarrah E.
Sacramento, CA

Scrub is not only very exfoliating to the skin but it feels really great and leaves my skinnsoft
Kathlene W.
Kathlene W.

This is hands down my favorite scrub!!! Just the right amount of exfoliants. Very moisturizing.
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.

The texture it has and it feels súper moisturizing, it feels very Rich in the skin , i love it
jojo m.
jojo m.

It leaves your skin soft! I love using this product!! I use it everyday! And it smells good
Cassie H.
Cassie H.

I love this stuff!!!!! It is awesome! It smells so good, I have the coconut, and my skin feels amazing after I use it! It has little beads in it that gently remove all the dead skin. It is the best! I use it once a week more that that can be bad for your skin. I would never do it more that twice a week. And I always apply The Body Shop Coconut Body Butter after. It is important to moisturize after exfoliating. I will always recommend this to anyone looking for an exfoliator. And hey if you don't like coconut The Body Shop has tons of scents to chose from.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Springdale, MD

Overall this is a good scrub. My skin felt soft and smooth afterwards and the price is reasonable. Now that I'm older I prefer something with better ingredients and anti aging properties.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Rochester, NY

I have tried several body scrubs from all different brands, but after watching someones monthly favorites on YouTube I decided to give The Body Shop a try. It is absolutely amazing. I almost always have a backup or at least a small travel size available in case I run out. Best scrub ever!
Ashleigh W.
Ashleigh W.

This makes my skin feel great. I have the peach scent and the matching body butter, and my skin feels so amazing after using them both together. My skin feels so soft and silky after using this scrub. It doesn't smell cheap or chemical-y like a lot of other scrubs I've used.
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Boca Raton, FL

I am a huge fan of this body scrub. It richly exfoliates skin, leaving it super smooth. The light and fragrant coconut scent also adds to the overall quality of this product. This body scrub is also reasonably priced for what it does. Definitely recommended.
Emily H.
Emily H.

What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Denisse M.

Where can I buy this?
Sky L.
Sky L.

Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Nafeeza H.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT

Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Monroe , Nc

I love the smell of coconut but I am wondering how long does the scent stay on