Add a Photo

By THE BODY SHOP
#26 in Body Scrub
Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania.
Photos (15)
Sami M.
Sami M.
West Lafayette, IN

I am using it in the Brazil nut, and it has large beads that are hard to get rid of, and I also feel like it does not do enough. I still have dry legs after use
Lipi M.
Lipi M.
Bloomington

Love the olive body scrub.I love bodyshop. I like the coconut one as well. I love the quantity and scent of the products and the fact that they are all natural.
Yvonne N.
Yvonne N.
Oakland Park, FL

This body scrub smooths and exfoliates my roughest skin. It makes my skin glow and moisturizes it very well, I use it 1-2 times a week for super smooth skin.
Sandra G.
Sandra G.

I really like using this just to exfoliate my face because it's not as harsh on my skin. And it feels super soft after. And it lasts a very long time for me.
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
Strasburg, OH

I love exfoliating with body shop scrubs. They actively exfoliate without irritation. I have enjoyed the scents I've used. I almost always buy these scrubs.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Bristol, RI

This is a great product. They're so creamy and refreshing. Great especially in winter. Would have rated it higher but I wasn't crazy about the coconut smell
sarah k.
sarah k.
Dunedin, FL

The smell of the body shop scrubs are amazing. I love sumatra. The scrubs are very gritty so they do an amazing scrub. Moisturizing so My skin feels amazing
Melissa S.
Melissa S.

Love the scent but find that it's quite greasy. I find that with most body shop products is that they're a little greasy after the fact. They do work though
Heather P.
Heather P.
Morton, MS

When I feel like I need to get some excess dead skin off, or after I shave I use the body scrub. It smells good, feels good, and leaves my skin super soft!
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Johnson City, TN

Love The Body Shop and this product especially. Doesn't feel like a harsh scrub, definitely more like a salt scrub. Have used it on my face before as well!
Emily H.
Emily H.

What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Denisse M.

Where can I buy this?
Sky L.
Sky L.

Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Nafeeza H.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT

Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Monroe , Nc

I love the smell of coconut but I am wondering how long does the scent stay on

Join Now