BY THE BODY SHOP #37 in Body Scrub

Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania. see more...

• How often should I use it? And really smells like coconut?2 Answers
  • Is it really so good? And how it works?2 Answers
  • Does it work like the others and does it smell like sweet coconut?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "The coconut scent is definitely my favorite scent because it is a natural coconut scent, not a sweet scent, but an actual coconut scent. " in 5 reviews
Lexi L.
Saint Johns, FL
My favorite thing about this product is how it smells.; it smells like coconuts while not smelling too artificial. It is great to use to exfoiliate your body. It's not super harsh/ebrasive, but I would only recommend using it once, maybe twice a week in the shower and following up with a lotion. I like this product but I probably wouldn't buy it again because I make my own body scrubs so I don't need to spend $20 on a body scrub and i would rather buy a body butter from the body shop than a scrub.
Rose V.
Los Angeles, CA
Smells amazing I can't get enough of it I honestly go to buy it over and over I get scared when it starts running out I would really recommend this to all you guys who love soft skin
Ashley C.
Vancouver, WA
I don’t know what it is about this scrub, but it burns my skin whenever I use it after shaving. I don’t have sensitive skin nor do I have an allergy to coconuts. I’m not sure what it is but I don’t like how this scrub irritates and burns every part of my body. I’m also not fond of the fragrance. It smells like coconut husk instead of the sweet, creamy coconut milk and flesh. I love the consistency of the scrub and I like that it’s coconut husk granules instead of sugar. It’s too bad it burns my skin.
Stephanie P.
Boca Raton, FL
I am a huge fan of this body scrub. It richly exfoliates skin, leaving it super smooth. The light and fragrant coconut scent also adds to the overall quality of this product. This body scrub is also reasonably priced for what it does. Definitely recommended.
Alissa J.
Clive, IA
I love this product on so many, many levels. From the variety of scent choices to how soft it makes my skin feel after using it. I love using this before I shave my legs, or when I need some stress relief. I love the feeling of exfoliating! I have used a new of The body shop products since I was 5 years old (that's nearly 25 years!)
Chelsea W.
I bought the coconut scent, just to be noted. This was actually the first body scrub I ever used! I was not disappointed. I loved the way it felt on my skin both during and after usage. The coconut scent is not overwhelming and I actually think it's very fresh smelling.
Yali P.
Orlando, FL
BEST SCRUBS EVER! I'm usually one who FLOCKS to lush for my scrubs but upon my friends request i tried this and am hooked! the price is great, it leaves my skin feeling absolutely amazing and the scents are amazing. this product surpassed and exceeded all of my expectations. its an amazing scrub and would have any and all of my friends try it. a product everyone should try and own at least once in their lifetime.
Gabby A.
I have used a body scrub before but I like coconut so I would like to used because i want softer and smoother skin and I have dry and inches skin so I think good product for me
Jessica W.
One of the best body scrubs I've used thus far. The coconut scent is very natural, very light. It doesn't have that overly sweet, artificial sent. It's a great exfoliator to use a couple times a week without being too harsh or abrasive. The price is fair and affordable. I'd definitely recommend! The other scents are great too!
Emily H.
TBS definitely knows how to do body scrubs right. The body scrubs are literally the perfect consistency, they aren't too coarse, yet are not too delicate. The coconut scent is definitely my favorite scent because it is a natural coconut scent, not a sweet scent, but an actual coconut scent.
Emily H.
Wellness Guru Expert
What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Where can I buy this?
Sky L.
Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Rebecca M.
Monroe , Nc
I love the smell of coconut but I am wondering how long does the scent stay on
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT
Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?