Add a Photo

By THE BODY SHOP
#27 in Body Scrub
Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania.
Photos (17)
Ashleigh W.
Ashleigh W.
This makes my skin feel great. I have the peach scent and the matching body butter, and my skin feels so amazing after using them both together. My skin feels so soft and silky after using this scrub. It doesn't smell cheap or chemical-y like a lot of other scrubs I've used.
Justine A.
Justine A.
This scrub smells so good. It works great! I follow with a lotion and my skin is so soft. I was lucky enough to find it at Marshalls for a good price.
Prudence B.
Prudence B.
W Saint Paul, MN
My favorite from the body shop I love the peach smell and the way the scrub feels on my skin very good scrub after washing body feels moisture
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Boca Raton, FL
I am a huge fan of this body scrub. It richly exfoliates skin, leaving it super smooth. The light and fragrant coconut scent also adds to the overall quality of this product. This body scrub is also reasonably priced for what it does. Definitely recommended.
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.
I bought the coconut scent, just to be noted. This was actually the first body scrub I ever used! I was not disappointed. I loved the way it felt on my skin both during and after usage. The coconut scent is not overwhelming and I actually think it's very fresh smelling.
Gabby A.
Gabby A.
I have used a body scrub before but I like coconut so I would like to used because i want softer and smoother skin and I have dry and inches skin so I think good product for me
Jaime Z.
Jaime Z.
The Body Shop Mango Body Scrub is my all time favorite scrub. It smells like fresh mangos, scrubs effectively, and leaves the most lovely amount of moisture on my skin. I can even get away with not applying body lotion when I use this!
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Oregon City, OR
TBS is my favorite go to for products. I love their body scrub the scent is always strong and long lasting it also leaves my skin so moisturized. I currently have the mojito body scrub as well as the mango body scrub I love them
Nina B.
Nina B.
Plainfield, IL
Yumm!! You don't have to be in the tropics when it's right in front of you! This scrub is soo amazing and smells so good!!
brittany m.
brittany m.
Beardstown, IL
I am in love with this body scrub! Helps me a lot with unwanted dry dead skin in the winter months! I would recommend this to everyone!! Very good for my sensitive skin too. Its not super sensitive. But I didn't have any issues with this
Emily H.
Emily H.
What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Denisse M.
Where can I buy this?
Sky L.
Sky L.
Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Nafeeza H.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT
Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Monroe , Nc
I love the smell of coconut but I am wondering how long does the scent stay on