Add a Photo

By THE BODY SHOP
#26 in Body Scrub
Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania.
Photos (15)
Juweria K.
Juweria K.
Stouffville, Ontario

This is a really good body scrub! Not to rough and not too gentle! Its just perfect! This is the only scent I`ve tried in the body scrub and I`m excited to try others
Darlene W.
Darlene W.
Edmonton, Ab

This is a nice body scrub but I found a knock off version of this at the dollar store that works just as well. It's a nice scent but it's not for me. Fegheddaboutit.
Ryanne G.
Ryanne G.

I have used this scrub a few times and found it to work pretty good and smell great! I prefer using it every few days or so, or when ever I want to feel extra clean
BigEgo S.
BigEgo S.
Little Rock, AR

Leaves the skin baby soft and smooth..... Like you are falling in love. Good to use right before you get out the tub or better yet just on your hands to have soft.
sabrina s.
sabrina s.
Middle River, MD

Just about like any other scrub you would use, maybe better made though with a higher quality :) and thee most amazing sent! No real complaints here, works great!
Aicha R.
Aicha R.
London

Leave skin beautifully soft and easy to wash off in the shower. Simply wet your skin, massage it in and rinse off. Leaves skin glowing and nicely scented all day.
Abby C.
Abby C.

These are super gritty and extra exfoliating. I use them a few times a week and it really makes a difference in my skin. I love the range of scents they come in.
Julia H.
Julia H.
Lemont, IL

It has a nice smell to it but it isn't really harsh at all. Sometimes i wonder if it is really even doing anything for my skin, but it does leave it pretty safe.
Lipi M.
Lipi M.
Bloomington

Love the olive body scrub.I love bodyshop. I like the coconut one as well. I love the quantity and scent of the products and the fact that they are all natural.
Sami M.
Sami M.
West Lafayette, IN

I am using it in the Brazil nut, and it has large beads that are hard to get rid of, and I also feel like it does not do enough. I still have dry legs after use
Emily H.
Emily H.

What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Denisse M.

Where can I buy this?
Sky L.
Sky L.

Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Nafeeza H.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT

Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Monroe , Nc

I love the smell of coconut but I am wondering how long does the scent stay on

Join Now