BY THE BODY SHOP #29 in Body Scrub

Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "So its not an over powering smell either its really delicate. It feels amazing on the skin its not rough or causes any irritation ! Its my favorite product it really removes the dead skin off my body. I have oily skin and usually products cant help with that but the body scrub honestly has helped me tone it down and be in control. I know it helps with dry skin also. As a result I have smoothr and healtheir skin.I'd recommend this to anybody ! " in 20 reviews
  • "I love this scrub. It actually smells like coconut without any artificial undertones. The grit is enough to get you nice smooth skin but still gentle enough for sensitive skin. It's a little expensive at it's regular price but the body shop has sales all the time so I just wait for those to buy body shop products." in 15 reviews
  • "I LOVE THEIR SCRUBS! I use the Shea butter sugar scrub which melts as you scrub. It is slightly on the greasy side but makes my skin feel super soft! I also use the Brazil nut scrub which has course exfoliates (actual nuts), It smells so good and gives my skin an amazing squeaky clean feel and did I mention soft skin? Unfortunately Brazil nut has been discontinued but may still be available at outlets or sale section of thebodyshop website. " in 13 reviews
  • "The coconut scent is definitely my favorite scent because it is a natural coconut scent, not a sweet scent, but an actual coconut scent. " in 5 reviews
Alyx B.
bridgeport
This product was just okay. It smelled amazing but when I put my hand in it it felt more like a body wash than a body scrub. There were beads in it but there was not enough exfoliation going on in my opinion.
Kendra S.
Murfreesboro, TN
The body shop has some of the best scrubs on the market. The coconut scent is my favorite. It has just enough exfoliation without being too abrasive on your skin. Never buy for full price. They always run sales. You can usually get 40-50% off.
Paige S.
ROSSFORD, OH
I Love The Body Shop as a whole and have never used a product that I didn't like. I first found their products in T. J. Maxx and this is how I got hooked. Like anything else you find at T. J. Maxx though in their beauty section it is past the date where stores cans ell this item and therefore it gets sent here. Despite this I still purchase their products from their but when I started purchasing from their online store and shopping in store I have had much better results with their products! The Smells are incredible and I am always finding something I haven't tried yet that I can incorporate into my daily AM or PM routine. Their body scrubs are incredible and I use one every night. I know others will say this is way too harsh for the skin and way to often but I have very dry skin and this helps to moisturize and get off that extra layer of dead skin!
Denise R.
Dacula, GA
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS COCONUT SCRUB!! The Body Shop scrubs are wonderful and the coconut scrubs smells like you're in the tropics. It has a fresh and clean scent that is not artificial smelling at all, so its not too much. #COCONUTSCRUB #THEBODYSHOP
addy m.
New Brunswick, NJ
I have the chocomania scrub and it smells absolutely amazing it smells so good every time I use it I just want to eat it. Not a super intense scrub, good for daily use. I use it a few times a week after I shave and it leave my skin feeling baby soft.
Brianne G.
Milton, PA
I love a great body scrub! Especially in the summer when my skin feels dry and rough after a few days in the sun and pool. This body scrub makes my skin feel so much better after just one use! I have it as a staple all year long in my shower!
Cassandra L.
Park Forest, IL
I usually always aim for their body scrubs and lotions absolutely amazing leaves your skin so smooth I recommend to all my family and friends perfect for a spa at home kinda day !
Emily T.
Murfreesboro , TN
I've been using the moringa body scrub for about two years now and I love it! I love the morniga version so much that I haven't even tried any of the other scents. It's a really nice scrub that doesn't strip the skin and smells really nice!
Ines E.
Fredericksbrg, VA
This is my second favorite scrub and i re-purchase it every time TBS has the 50% off offer. I love the smell, though it's a little different than other coconut things I've tried. It's soft and moisturizing and makes my skin feel smooth and silky. I even buy the travel size every time I make an order just because the tiny tin is so cute.
Michelle B.
These body scrubs are pretty good. They could be more moisturizing though, especially if you want super smooth skin after you shave. Also you could really make your own version for less money. But if your not a diy kind of person they get it.
Emily H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Where can I buy this?
Sky L.
Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Rebecca M.
Monroe , Nc
I love the smell of coconut but I am wondering how long does the scent stay on
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT
Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?