Add a Photo

By THE BODY SHOP
#37 in Body Scrub
Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania.
Photos (15)
Sienna M.
Sienna M.
Bethlehem, PA

This product smells so good and I love the creamy texture with flecks of exfoliating pieces. However, I did not notice significant smoothing or exfoliating. More day to day than heavy duty!
maarya e.
maarya e.
Engnald

I love #TheBodyShop #BodyScub, i have got the strawberry one and it is amazing! it helps to get rid of dead skin cells and leaves skin eelin super soft and hydrated, would highly recommend
Emily L.
Emily L.
San Angelo , Tx

This scrub smells amazing and makes my skin so soft. I like that the exfoliant is little pieces of coconut shell. I really enjoy pairing this with the coconut body butter after a shower.
Aych A.
Aych A.

I love the scent! 😍 The scrub is really good, it nourishes and moisturises skin really well! Removes dead skin and makes it soft and smooth! Plus, it's affordable! I would suggest it!
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
San Antonio, TX

I absolutely love this stuff! Keeps ingrown hairs out of the way, and smells great! TBS body scrubs are a must have item especially for summer! I use it probably once or twice a week.
Cat M.
Cat M.
Winston Salem, NC

Any body shop product is amazing. But this coconut scrub is seriously a holy grail of mine. It smells divine and leaves your skin smooth and smelling like coconut all day I love it!
Hannah J.
Hannah J.
Newcastle, NSW

Absolutely love this! use it all the time in the bath, makes my skin feel nice and it smells awesome, coconut is probably my favorite scent but all the body shop scents are awesome
Tiana M.
Tiana M.

I found this body scrub at Marshalls and I love it! It smells so good and the coconut scent isn't too over powering. Its so moisturizing and makes my skin feel so soft and smooth!
Cassandra L.
Cassandra L.
Park Forest, IL

I usually always aim for their body scrubs and lotions absolutely amazing leaves your skin so smooth I recommend to all my family and friends perfect for a spa at home kinda day !
Emy F.
Emy F.

This scrub is Amazing
I can't believe how it makes my #skin #silky and #tender just like a baby
And the #sweetlemon smell is so #refreshing
It's like am sitting under a lemon tree
Emily H.
Emily H.

What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Denisse M.

Where can I buy this?
Julie M.
Julie M.
Forest Hill, MD

I love this product but I am not sure what is the best way to apply it? Normally, I scoop some on my hands in the bath or show and kind of massage into my legs for a few minutes but it does not really lather. Is there a better method of putting it on? I feel like I am wasting a lot of it pretty quickly. Has anyone tried using it with a Clarisonic on their body, not their face?
Sky L.
Sky L.

Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Nafeeza H.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT

Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?

Join Now