Add a Photo

By THE BODY SHOP
#39 in Body Scrub
Free Seaweed Facial Cleanser with any $60+ order.

FREE GIFT

Free Seaweed Facial Cleanser with any $60+ order.

5 days left

Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania.
Photos (16)
Tessa G.
Tessa G.
Salisbury

Leaves skin feeling smooth and soft! Works great for scaly elbows and knees. Also helped get rid of the ingrown hairs on my arms.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Milwaukee, WI

During a hot shower, I love how The Body Shop shower scrubs exfoliates my skin. My skin is always left feeling soft and smooth.
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Flushing, MI

If you love the smel of tanning lotion or the tropics, then this is for you! Love the smell! Love this product! Works well!
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
Irvington, NJ

This body scrub smells like paradise. I love anything coconut flavored so this was one the best nourishing scrub I've used
Destinee D.
Destinee D.
Hardeeville, SC

I personally haven't tried this product but I love everything coconut and coconut supposed to be really healthy for you
Isabel V.
Isabel V.
Bronx, NY

I like this so much it's so good on my skin and it smells really good I used it three times and it was good on my skin.
Sasha H.
Sasha H.

I don't own it. I just used a sample they had out. It was very soft and smelled amazing. It made my skin feel amazing
Monica M.
Monica M.
San Diego, CA

I like that this produce exfoliates, but I think it feels and smells a little chemical-ish. Not my favorite scrub.
Alexus S.
Alexus S.
Tarpon Springs, FL

I like it but I wish it would've lathered up . It's like a lotion with beads in it & it felt yucky in the shower
Cheryl W.
Cheryl W.
Slidell, LA

Love love love this product!!! Leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth with no irritation. Smells great too
Emily H.
Emily H.

What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Denisse M.

Where can I buy this?
Sky L.
Sky L.

Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Nafeeza H.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT

Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Monroe , Nc

I love the smell of coconut but I am wondering how long does the scent stay on