Add a Photo

By THE BODY SHOP
#27 in Body Scrub
Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania.
Photos (16)
Lindsay K.
Lindsay K.
Good product. Smells great. I like this product as a scrub for my legs. I have a really soft leg hair and shaving never gives me a rash. I don't use this product in my upper body because I tend to break out in my back and chest with certain products. Not sure if this product is for someone who tends to get ingrown hairs or razor rash, but for me it's good for a leg scrub. Lasts a long time. Not sure if I would but this again.
Naomi D.
Naomi D.
I honestly do not care for the body scrubs from TBS. I love the body butters as well as their skin care line, but the body scrubs leave a SUPER oily residue that doesn't feel hydrating, just sticky. I like to exfoliate before shaving, but I feel like the film it leaves ends up dulling out the razor. The scrub itself is not nearly as abrasive as I want it to be either. You're better off using Tree Hut.
Irina R.
Irina R.
East Hanover, New Jersey (NJ), 26 Merry Lane MK936689317
Raspberry ScrubNot a bad scrub. Truth I like more with oils. Consistency of raspberry jam, you can see the seeds. The skin after it is velvety. Pleasant smell, but not persistent. As for me it is worth a try once, but most likely you will find for yourself something better.
Maureen S.
Maureen S.
Northwood
Being over 50, shhhhhh don't tell anyone, my skin gets a little bit dry everywhere!. I have been trying so many things to improve it but nothing was helping until I got this in a gift basket for Christmas! It's amazing how soft and even shiny like MUCH younger skin!
Phoebe T.
Phoebe T.
I had the cocoa and shea butter one and I liked the scrub just not the scent. It left a strong perfumy smell on my scent when I expected something more subtle. I got it from a kit as a gift from a friend. I still need to try the bar of soap.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Springdale, MD
Overall this is a good scrub. My skin felt soft and smooth afterwards and the price is reasonable. Now that I'm older I prefer something with better ingredients and anti aging properties.
Jodi M.
Jodi M.
Pensacola, FL
It has a nice coconut smell, and it it very hydrating. I wish that it exfoliated a little bit better. I use this once or twice a week. The container could be bigger. I wouldn't mind getting this again.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Rochester, NY
I have tried several body scrubs from all different brands, but after watching someones monthly favorites on YouTube I decided to give The Body Shop a try. It is absolutely amazing. I almost always have a backup or at least a small travel size available in case I run out. Best scrub ever!
Latonya R.
Latonya R.
Baltimore
My absolute favorite item of all time. I love this body butter. Not to heavy great scent, last all day. The only drawback is the price. But I try to catch it in sale buy three get three
Laura W.
Laura W.
Clovis, CA
I love this scrub. Dollar for dollar it's the best body scrub I have used. The granules are big enough to actually exfoliate, but not so big that it feels like you are running broken glass on your body. Plus, every single one of their scents is amazing!
Emily H.
Emily H.
What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Denisse M.
Where can I buy this?
Sky L.
Sky L.
Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Nafeeza H.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT
Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Monroe , Nc
I love the smell of coconut but I am wondering how long does the scent stay on