The Body Shop Body Scrub uploaded by Chantelle C.The Body Shop Body Scrub uploaded by EZX Iryna R.The Body Shop Body Scrub uploaded by Amany I.See all 17 photos
9 colors available

BY THE BODY SHOP #24 in Body Scrub

Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania. see more...

• Is it really so good? And how it works?Yes it awesome i reccomend to ... 2 Answers
  • Does it work like the others and does...Yes smells delicious 2 Answers
  • How does Body Scrub works?Rub it all over your body and ... 2 Answers
Photos (17)
Buy on Amazon
  • "The coconut scent is definitely my favorite scent because it is a natural coconut scent, not a sweet scent, but an actual coconut scent. " in 5 reviews
Phoebe T.
Phoebe T.
I had the cocoa and shea butter one and I liked the scrub just not the scent. It left a strong perfumy smell on my scent when I expected something more subtle. I got it from a kit as a gift from a friend. I still need to try the bar of soap.
Kryssie H.
Kryssie H.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I'm one of the millions of people who love this body scrub. I can tell it's popular in my area because it is always sold out. It smells delicious and is exfoliating without being harsh. I really like this product and will continue to use it.
Rebecca A.
Rebecca A.
Great smell, not too scratchy, and great for the shower! I use it before I shave my legs to really get the dead skin off before I shave. It leaves the skin more moisturized (which is important when you shave)!
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Madison
I love anything coconut scented and this smells so good. When I did have this product I used it daily. It is gentle on your skin and makes your skin feels so soft. I would highly recommend this product.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Springdale, MD
Overall this is a good scrub. My skin felt soft and smooth afterwards and the price is reasonable. Now that I'm older I prefer something with better ingredients and anti aging properties.
Kalah Y.
Kalah Y.
Clinton, MD
Smells great, leaves the skin feeling nice and smooth. This actually has crushed coconut shells as its exfolient so the body shop uses all parts of the coconut to make this product.
Jodi M.
Jodi M.
Pensacola, FL
It has a nice coconut smell, and it it very hydrating. I wish that it exfoliated a little bit better. I use this once or twice a week. The container could be bigger. I wouldn't mind getting this again.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Rochester, NY
I have tried several body scrubs from all different brands, but after watching someones monthly favorites on YouTube I decided to give The Body Shop a try. It is absolutely amazing. I almost always have a backup or at least a small travel size available in case I run out. Best scrub ever!
Laura W.
Laura W.
Clovis, CA
I love this scrub. Dollar for dollar it's the best body scrub I have used. The granules are big enough to actually exfoliate, but not so big that it feels like you are running broken glass on your body. Plus, every single one of their scents is amazing!
Latonya R.
Latonya R.
Baltimore
My absolute favorite item of all time. I love this body butter. Not to heavy great scent, last all day. The only drawback is the price. But I try to catch it in sale buy three get three
Emily H.
Emily H.
What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Denisse M.
Where can I buy this?
Sky L.
Sky L.
Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Monroe , Nc
I love the smell of coconut but I am wondering how long does the scent stay on
Nafeeza H.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT
Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?