9 colors available

BY THE BODY SHOP #34 in Body Scrub

Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania. see more...

• How often should I use it? And really smells like coconut?2 Answers
  • Is it really so good? And how it works?2 Answers
  • Does it work like the others and does it smell like sweet coconut?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "The coconut scent is definitely my favorite scent because it is a natural coconut scent, not a sweet scent, but an actual coconut scent. " in 5 reviews
Rebecca A.
Rebecca A.
Great smell, not too scratchy, and great for the shower! I use it before I shave my legs to really get the dead skin off before I shave. It leaves the skin more moisturized (which is important when you shave)!
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Madison, GA
I love anything coconut scented and this smells so good. When I did have this product I used it daily. It is gentle on your skin and makes your skin feels so soft. I would highly recommend this product.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Springdale, MD
Overall this is a good scrub. My skin felt soft and smooth afterwards and the price is reasonable. Now that I'm older I prefer something with better ingredients and anti aging properties.
Kalah Y.
Kalah Y.
Clinton, MD
Smells great, leaves the skin feeling nice and smooth. This actually has crushed coconut shells as its exfolient so the body shop uses all parts of the coconut to make this product.
Jodi M.
Jodi M.
Pensacola, FL
It has a nice coconut smell, and it it very hydrating. I wish that it exfoliated a little bit better. I use this once or twice a week. The container could be bigger. I wouldn't mind getting this again.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Rochester, NY
I have tried several body scrubs from all different brands, but after watching someones monthly favorites on YouTube I decided to give The Body Shop a try. It is absolutely amazing. I almost always have a backup or at least a small travel size available in case I run out. Best scrub ever!
Laura W.
Laura W.
Clovis, CA
I love this scrub. Dollar for dollar it's the best body scrub I have used. The granules are big enough to actually exfoliate, but not so big that it feels like you are running broken glass on your body. Plus, every single one of their scents is amazing!
Latonya R.
Latonya R.
Baltimore
My absolute favorite item of all time. I love this body butter. Not to heavy great scent, last all day. The only drawback is the price. But I try to catch it in sale buy three get three
Anne S.
Anne S.
Love this scrub. So amazing. Love the packaging. Love the smell. I just can't seem to get enough of it. However I do wish the price was a little less. But other than that everything is perfect. Would recommend
Ashleigh W.
Ashleigh W.
This makes my skin feel great. I have the peach scent and the matching body butter, and my skin feels so amazing after using them both together. My skin feels so soft and silky after using this scrub. It doesn't smell cheap or chemical-y like a lot of other scrubs I've used.
Emily H.
Emily H.
Wellness Guru Expert
What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Denisse M.
Where can I buy this?
Sky L.
Sky L.
Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Nafeeza H.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT
Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?
Julie M.
Julie M.
Forest Hill, MD
I love this product but I am not sure what is the best way to apply it? Normally, I scoop some on my hands in the bath or show and kind of massage into my legs for a few minutes but it does not really lather. Is there a better method of putting it on? I feel like I am wasting a lot of it pretty quickly. Has anyone tried using it with a Clarisonic on their body, not their face?