Add a Photo

By THE BODY SHOP
#26 in Body Scrub
Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania.
Photos (15)
Maria D.
Maria D.

The olive creme is my favorite!
the scent isn't overpowering and it feels great.
another plus....unlike scrubs that are oil based, this one doesn't leave the bottom of my tub slick and gunky.
maarya e.
maarya e.
Engnald

I love #TheBodyShop #BodyScub, i have got the strawberry one and it is amazing! it helps to get rid of dead skin cells and leaves skin eelin super soft and hydrated, would highly recommend
Emily L.
Emily L.
San Angelo , Tx

This scrub smells amazing and makes my skin so soft. I like that the exfoliant is little pieces of coconut shell. I really enjoy pairing this with the coconut body butter after a shower.
Aych A.
Aych A.

I love the scent! 😍 The scrub is really good, it nourishes and moisturises skin really well! Removes dead skin and makes it soft and smooth! Plus, it's affordable! I would suggest it!
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
San Antonio, TX

I absolutely love this stuff! Keeps ingrown hairs out of the way, and smells great! TBS body scrubs are a must have item especially for summer! I use it probably once or twice a week.
Cat M.
Cat M.
Winston Salem, NC

Any body shop product is amazing. But this coconut scrub is seriously a holy grail of mine. It smells divine and leaves your skin smooth and smelling like coconut all day I love it!
Tiana M.
Tiana M.

I found this body scrub at Marshalls and I love it! It smells so good and the coconut scent isn't too over powering. Its so moisturizing and makes my skin feel so soft and smooth!
Cassandra L.
Cassandra L.
Park Forest, IL

I usually always aim for their body scrubs and lotions absolutely amazing leaves your skin so smooth I recommend to all my family and friends perfect for a spa at home kinda day !
Emy F.
Emy F.

This scrub is Amazing
I can't believe how it makes my #skin #silky and #tender just like a baby
And the #sweetlemon smell is so #refreshing
It's like am sitting under a lemon tree
Jenn M.
Jenn M.
Severn, MD

I use the body shop scrubs once a week. They work great,and smell wonderful. Gentlly scrubs and doesnt make you all red from scrubbing. I tend to gift them in stockings for Xmas.
Emily H.
Emily H.

What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Denisse M.

Where can I buy this?
Sky L.
Sky L.

Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Monroe , Nc

I love the smell of coconut but I am wondering how long does the scent stay on
Nafeeza H.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT

Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?

Join Now