BY THE BODY SHOP #44 in Body Scrub

Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania. see more...

• How often should I use it? And really smells like coconut?2 Answers
  • Is it really so good? And how it works?2 Answers
  • Does it work like the others and does it smell like sweet coconut?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "The coconut scent is definitely my favorite scent because it is a natural coconut scent, not a sweet scent, but an actual coconut scent. " in 5 reviews
Cassandra L.
Park Forest, IL
I usually always aim for their body scrubs and lotions absolutely amazing leaves your skin so smooth I recommend to all my family and friends perfect for a spa at home kinda day !
addy m.
New Brunswick, NJ
I have the chocomania scrub and it smells absolutely amazing it smells so good every time I use it I just want to eat it. Not a super intense scrub, good for daily use. I use it a few times a week after I shave and it leave my skin feeling baby soft.
Brianne G.
Milton, PA
I love a great body scrub! Especially in the summer when my skin feels dry and rough after a few days in the sun and pool. This body scrub makes my skin feel so much better after just one use! I have it as a staple all year long in my shower!
Paige S.
Rossford, OH
I Love The Body Shop as a whole and have never used a product that I didn't like. I first found their products in T. J. Maxx and this is how I got hooked. Like anything else you find at T. J. Maxx though in their beauty section it is past the date where stores cans ell this item and therefore it gets sent here. Despite this I still purchase their products from their but when I started purchasing from their online store and shopping in store I have had much better results with their products! The Smells are incredible and I am always finding something I haven't tried yet that I can incorporate into my daily AM or PM routine. Their body scrubs are incredible and I use one every night. I know others will say this is way too harsh for the skin and way to often but I have very dry skin and this helps to moisturize and get off that extra layer of dead skin!
Ines E.
Fredericksbrg, VA
This is my second favorite scrub and i re-purchase it every time TBS has the 50% off offer. I love the smell, though it's a little different than other coconut things I've tried. It's soft and moisturizing and makes my skin feel smooth and silky. I even buy the travel size every time I make an order just because the tiny tin is so cute.
valarie a.
I love body scrub and The Body Shop has a great product! It smells amazing and also feels amazing. It scrubs away all of my dead skin and leaves me feeling smooth and refreshed.
Michelle B.
These body scrubs are pretty good. They could be more moisturizing though, especially if you want super smooth skin after you shave. Also you could really make your own version for less money. But if your not a diy kind of person they get it.
Nicole R.
Cedar Falls, IA
I love that there are so many scents available and that these scrubs are nice and thick. They are also moisturizing. I get ingrown hairs on my legs often and use this scrub daily to help prevent and eliminate ingrown hairs! Love love love!
Emily T.
Murfreesboro , TN
I've been using the moringa body scrub for about two years now and I love it! I love the morniga version so much that I haven't even tried any of the other scents. It's a really nice scrub that doesn't strip the skin and smells really nice!
Renee H.
Greensboro, NC
I love love love! I know you're not supposed to exfoliate too often buying use this in my legs and feet just about every time I get in the shower. I've even used it on my face!
Emily H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Where can I buy this?
Sky L.
Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Rebecca M.
Monroe , Nc
I love the smell of coconut but I am wondering how long does the scent stay on
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT
Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?