BY THE BODY SHOP #27 in Body Scrub

Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania. see more...

• How often should I use it? And really smells like coconut?2 Answers
  • Is it really so good? And how it works?2 Answers
  • Does it work like the others and does it smell like sweet coconut?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "The coconut scent is definitely my favorite scent because it is a natural coconut scent, not a sweet scent, but an actual coconut scent. " in 5 reviews
Jennalee W.
Jennalee W.
This stuff is smooth and amazing. It smells like a dream and it makes my skin feel so soft and hydrated without it feeling greasy. Nothing to complain about. It's decently inexpensive as well.
Laura W.
Laura W.
Clovis, CA
I love this scrub. Dollar for dollar it's the best body scrub I have used. The granules are big enough to actually exfoliate, but not so big that it feels like you are running broken glass on your body. Plus, every single one of their scents is amazing!
Latonya R.
Latonya R.
Baltimore
My absolute favorite item of all time. I love this body butter. Not to heavy great scent, last all day. The only drawback is the price. But I try to catch it in sale buy three get three
Anne S.
Anne S.
Love this scrub. So amazing. Love the packaging. Love the smell. I just can't seem to get enough of it. However I do wish the price was a little less. But other than that everything is perfect. Would recommend
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Wellness Guru Expert
Just picked up the Lemon scent from TJ Maxx, holy crap--makes your shower smell like you're baking lemon bars! I am in love! I'm glad it's a sugar scrub as opposed to microbeads which are bad for the environment. Tub packaging isn't the most convenient for juggling in-shower, but that's all right. I will be on the lookout for more of these at the discount stores in my area, they always seem to be well stocked on Body Shop products!
Ashleigh W.
Ashleigh W.
This makes my skin feel great. I have the peach scent and the matching body butter, and my skin feels so amazing after using them both together. My skin feels so soft and silky after using this scrub. It doesn't smell cheap or chemical-y like a lot of other scrubs I've used.
Lori B.
Lori B.
Carencro, LA
Amazing scent! Exfoliating but not too harsh! Leaves skin feeling soft! Smells last for a while after! So gentle even for my sensitive eczema prone skin
Lexi L.
Lexi L.
Saint Johns, FL
My favorite thing about this product is how it smells.; it smells like coconuts while not smelling too artificial. It is great to use to exfoiliate your body. It's not super harsh/ebrasive, but I would only recommend using it once, maybe twice a week in the shower and following up with a lotion. I like this product but I probably wouldn't buy it again because I make my own body scrubs so I don't need to spend $20 on a body scrub and i would rather buy a body butter from the body shop than a scrub.
Justine A.
Justine A.
Wellness Guru Expert
This scrub smells so good. It works great! I follow with a lotion and my skin is so soft. I was lucky enough to find it at Marshalls for a good price.
Shelly W.
Shelly W.
Tulsa, OK
I love the smell and the way it make my skin feel hydrated and smooth ! Its awesome! I would recommend it to anyone looking to pamper yourself!
Emily H.
Emily H.
Wellness Guru Expert
What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Denisse M.
Where can I buy this?
Sky L.
Sky L.
Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Nafeeza H.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT
Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?
Julie M.
Julie M.
Forest Hill, MD
I love this product but I am not sure what is the best way to apply it? Normally, I scoop some on my hands in the bath or show and kind of massage into my legs for a few minutes but it does not really lather. Is there a better method of putting it on? I feel like I am wasting a lot of it pretty quickly. Has anyone tried using it with a Clarisonic on their body, not their face?