Add a Photo

By THE BODY SHOP
#26 in Body Scrub
Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania.
Photos (15)
Leah W.
Leah W.

Smells amazing. Also if you use it after just shaving your legs then rub it on your legs are so smooth and nice. Best feeling in the world. You will just want to keep feeling how soft your legs are.
Candace H.
Candace H.
Columbus, OH

I tried this brand of body scrub a while ago. It was very affordable. The sugar scrub is the best. It was extremely exfoliating and I absolutely loved it. Myskin was very soft and smooth afterwords.
Mira D.
Mira D.
Eganville

I have tried this body scrub and it was ok. did it job but didn't amazed me... I have used it almost every day while showering for about a week or two... I had the vanilla scent and didn't like it.
Jolene J.
Jolene J.
Spanaway, Wa

I absolutely love this product!! I love the way it smells. I love the way it makes my skin feel after a shower. The smell lingers all day long when I wear this. I would recommend this to everyone!!
Brianna B.
Brianna B.
Auburn, WA

This scent is amazing and makes you skin so soft and makes you skin really soft I love this product I love how it smells I love everything about this product it's amazing you will love this product
Cassandra P.
Cassandra P.

This was an awesome Fine grain sugar scrub. Has oils that leave you soft after you've exfoliated! The smell is delectable but not over powering. Wears down so it won't interfere with your perfume
L. A S.
L. A S.
Orlando, FL

The smell is great and the way it goes on. It really gets into the skin and cleans the pores. I love the oil. It it so refreshing having this done. Skin comes out glowing and clean. I use weekly.
ANNETTE R.
ANNETTE R.
Bronx, NY

Another product that doesn't smell magnificent but it gets the job done in such a smooth way. After it removed all dead skin and dirt from all parts of my body it leaves my skin feeling so soft.
Tina H.
Tina H.

This is my favorite scrub ever! I've tried a lot, but this one is grainier than others, smells gorgeous and actually makes my skin feel much smoothr. It lasts a while, but I always buy more!
Emma B.
Emma B.
Glasgow

This product smells amazing, it's not too coarse which is great as I have struggled in the past to find a scrub that wasn't to ruff on the skin, and also it's reasonably priced so extra bonus.
Emily H.
Emily H.

What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Denisse M.

Where can I buy this?
Sky L.
Sky L.

Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Monroe , Nc

I love the smell of coconut but I am wondering how long does the scent stay on
Nafeeza H.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT

Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?

Join Now