BY THE BODY SHOP #37 in Body Scrub

Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania. see more...

• How often should I use it? And really smells like coconut?2 Answers
  • Is it really so good? And how it works?2 Answers
  • Does it work like the others and does it smell like sweet coconut?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "The coconut scent is definitely my favorite scent because it is a natural coconut scent, not a sweet scent, but an actual coconut scent. " in 5 reviews
EZX Iryna R.
New Castle, DE
Raspberry ScrubNot a bad scrub. Truth I like more with oils. Consistency of raspberry jam, you can see the seeds. The skin after it is velvety. Pleasant smell, but not persistent. As for me it is worth a try once, but most likely you will find for yourself something better.
Hailey G.
This is my all-time favorite body scrub! It smells AMAZING and leaves your skin so smooth after! I always use this at night before bed and pair it with a good smelling lotion and my skin is so soft the next day! The price can't be beat either! Definitely would recommend!
Ashley H.
Janesville, WI
I have always had an issue with dry skin and dark spots. I found this heaven sent body scrub whilst shopping online. I love the smell, the coconut fragrance is not overpowering. I also love how after using it for a week it has helped me diminish dark spots and dry skin.
Maureen S.
Northwood
Being over 50, shhhhhh don't tell anyone, my skin gets a little bit dry everywhere!. I have been trying so many things to improve it but nothing was helping until I got this in a gift basket for Christmas! It's amazing how soft and even shiny like MUCH younger skin!
Tiana M.
I found this body scrub at Marshalls and I love it! It smells so good and the coconut scent isn't too over powering. Its so moisturizing and makes my skin feel so soft and smooth!
Phoebe T.
I had the cocoa and shea butter one and I liked the scrub just not the scent. It left a strong perfumy smell on my scent when I expected something more subtle. I got it from a kit as a gift from a friend. I still need to try the bar of soap.
Cat M.
Winston Salem, NC
Any body shop product is amazing. But this coconut scrub is seriously a holy grail of mine. It smells divine and leaves your skin smooth and smelling like coconut all day I love it!
Rebecca A.
Great smell, not too scratchy, and great for the shower! I use it before I shave my legs to really get the dead skin off before I shave. It leaves the skin more moisturized (which is important when you shave)!
lisa w.
Port St Lucie, FL
I love the smell of the coconut scrub. It's more of a cream scrub. So even though gets rid of all the dead skin at leaves your skin very hydrated. I really like this product and would definitely repurchase it.
Courtney B.
Madison, GA
I love anything coconut scented and this smells so good. When I did have this product I used it daily. It is gentle on your skin and makes your skin feels so soft. I would highly recommend this product.
Emily H.
Wellness Guru Expert
What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Where can I buy this?
Sky L.
Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Rebecca M.
Monroe , Nc
I love the smell of coconut but I am wondering how long does the scent stay on
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT
Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?