Add a Photo

By THE BODY SHOP
#38 in Body Scrub
Free Seaweed Facial Cleanser with any $60+ order.

FREE GIFT

Free Seaweed Facial Cleanser with any $60+ order.

2 days left

Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania.
Photos (16)
Daniella S.
Daniella S.

Love this scrub! I use it about twice a week an I love the smell of it, an how soft it makes my skin. It does a great job at hydrating it too
jacklyn l.
jacklyn l.
American Canyon, CA

This product was great!!! I loved the scent on these scrubs and it leaves my skin feeling very soft and smooth. I would use it once a week.
Sara S.
Sara S.
Laredo, TX

This scrub let me skin feeling exfoliated and soft. I love that it is not too rough in the skin, it's just right. Two thumbs up on this!
Krystal B.
Krystal B.
Tampa, FL

I keep a jar of this in my shower and use it every time. The scents available are always delicious, and making showering more enjoyable.
Alyson A.
Alyson A.
San Clemente, CA

I liked the smell, but the texture is just overly gooey. A little goes a long way, however the results aren't worth the mess and price.
Malorie T.
Malorie T.

I love this sugar scub! I use it after washing hand and also after I shave my legs. It leaves my skin so soft and also smelling good.
Katie E.
Katie E.
Portage, MI

There's nothing quite like this scrub. It smells fantastic, and my skin was SO soft after using it. Definitely going to buy it again
This is great. This scrub is more rough than what I'm used to but I didn't mind. It smells great and leaves your skin feeling soft!
Josseline M.
Josseline M.
Revere, MA

I give this scrub five stars because it gives a deep exfoliating clean whenever I use it, leaves my skin soft, and smells so good!
Tessa G.
Tessa G.
Salisbury

Leaves skin feeling smooth and soft! Works great for scaly elbows and knees. Also helped get rid of the ingrown hairs on my arms.
Emily H.
Emily H.

What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Denisse M.

Where can I buy this?
Sky L.
Sky L.

Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Nafeeza H.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT

Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Monroe , Nc

I love the smell of coconut but I am wondering how long does the scent stay on