9 colors available

BY THE BODY SHOP #30 in Body Scrub

Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania. see more...

• How often should I use it? And really smells like coconut?2 Answers
  • Is it really so good? And how it works?2 Answers
  • Does it work like the others and does it smell like sweet coconut?2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "The coconut scent is definitely my favorite scent because it is a natural coconut scent, not a sweet scent, but an actual coconut scent. " in 5 reviews
Ciarrah E.
Ciarrah E.
Sacramento, CA
Scrub is not only very exfoliating to the skin but it feels really great and leaves my skinnsoft
Kathlene W.
Kathlene W.
This is hands down my favorite scrub!!! Just the right amount of exfoliants. Very moisturizing.
Cassie H.
Cassie H.
I love this stuff!!!!! It is awesome! It smells so good, I have the coconut, and my skin feels amazing after I use it! It has little beads in it that gently remove all the dead skin. It is the best! I use it once a week more that that can be bad for your skin. I would never do it more that twice a week. And I always apply The Body Shop Coconut Body Butter after. It is important to moisturize after exfoliating. I will always recommend this to anyone looking for an exfoliator. And hey if you don't like coconut The Body Shop has tons of scents to chose from.
Lindsay K.
Lindsay K.
Good product. Smells great. I like this product as a scrub for my legs. I have a really soft leg hair and shaving never gives me a rash. I don't use this product in my upper body because I tend to break out in my back and chest with certain products. Not sure if this product is for someone who tends to get ingrown hairs or razor rash, but for me it's good for a leg scrub. Lasts a long time. Not sure if I would but this again.
Naomi D.
Naomi D.
I honestly do not care for the body scrubs from TBS. I love the body butters as well as their skin care line, but the body scrubs leave a SUPER oily residue that doesn't feel hydrating, just sticky. I like to exfoliate before shaving, but I feel like the film it leaves ends up dulling out the razor. The scrub itself is not nearly as abrasive as I want it to be either. You're better off using Tree Hut.
EZX Iryna R.
EZX Iryna R.
Delaware, New Castle, 729 Grantham LN, CO EasyXpress 80097
Raspberry ScrubNot a bad scrub. Truth I like more with oils. Consistency of raspberry jam, you can see the seeds. The skin after it is velvety. Pleasant smell, but not persistent. As for me it is worth a try once, but most likely you will find for yourself something better.
Hailey G.
Hailey G.
This is my all-time favorite body scrub! It smells AMAZING and leaves your skin so smooth after! I always use this at night before bed and pair it with a good smelling lotion and my skin is so soft the next day! The price can't be beat either! Definitely would recommend!
Maureen S.
Maureen S.
Northwood
Being over 50, shhhhhh don't tell anyone, my skin gets a little bit dry everywhere!. I have been trying so many things to improve it but nothing was helping until I got this in a gift basket for Christmas! It's amazing how soft and even shiny like MUCH younger skin!
Phoebe T.
Phoebe T.
I had the cocoa and shea butter one and I liked the scrub just not the scent. It left a strong perfumy smell on my scent when I expected something more subtle. I got it from a kit as a gift from a friend. I still need to try the bar of soap.
Kryssie H.
Kryssie H.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I'm one of the millions of people who love this body scrub. I can tell it's popular in my area because it is always sold out. It smells delicious and is exfoliating without being harsh. I really like this product and will continue to use it.
Emily H.
Emily H.
What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Denisse M.
Where can I buy this?
Sky L.
Sky L.
Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Monroe , Nc
I love the smell of coconut but I am wondering how long does the scent stay on
Nafeeza H.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT
Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?