9 colors available

BY THE BODY SHOP #36 in Body Scrub

Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania. see more...

• How often should I use it? And really smells like coconut?2 Answers
  • Is it really so good? And how it works?2 Answers
  • Does it work like the others and does it smell like sweet coconut?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "The coconut scent is definitely my favorite scent because it is a natural coconut scent, not a sweet scent, but an actual coconut scent. " in 5 reviews
Rachael M.
Rachael M.
Boise, ID
Love this stuff. It smells so yummy and does a great job at getting all that dead skin off! Just don't scrub too hand! I don't use it as often as I should but that has to do with cost. I do buy it occasionally though.
Rebecca A.
Rebecca A.
Great smell, not too scratchy, and great for the shower! I use it before I shave my legs to really get the dead skin off before I shave. It leaves the skin more moisturized (which is important when you shave)!
lisa w.
lisa w.
Port St Lucie, FL
I love the smell of the coconut scrub. It's more of a cream scrub. So even though gets rid of all the dead skin at leaves your skin very hydrated. I really like this product and would definitely repurchase it.
Lily L.
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
Gives the closest shave and leaves the softest skin even thru the next day. I've never had any other product do such a fine job. The particles are sand-like and not as rough as other exfoliating products I've used.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Madison, GA
I love anything coconut scented and this smells so good. When I did have this product I used it daily. It is gentle on your skin and makes your skin feels so soft. I would highly recommend this product.
Adi R.
Adi R.
Really good to exfoliate skin leave a super nice soft skin you can feel results with the first use not as much but there's a difference recommend to use small portions as a little could last a long way
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Derry, PA
I wish I had a never ending supply of this. This stuff is absolutely amazing and it smells wonderful. It leaves my skin feeling extra soft and really nice. I use this probably every other day and it is perfect for my skin!
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Springdale, MD
Overall this is a good scrub. My skin felt soft and smooth afterwards and the price is reasonable. Now that I'm older I prefer something with better ingredients and anti aging properties.
Kalah Y.
Kalah Y.
Clinton, MD
Smells great, leaves the skin feeling nice and smooth. This actually has crushed coconut shells as its exfolient so the body shop uses all parts of the coconut to make this product.
Jodi M.
Jodi M.
Pensacola, FL
It has a nice coconut smell, and it it very hydrating. I wish that it exfoliated a little bit better. I use this once or twice a week. The container could be bigger. I wouldn't mind getting this again.
Emily H.
Emily H.
Wellness Guru Expert
What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Denisse M.
Where can I buy this?
Sky L.
Sky L.
Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Nafeeza H.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT
Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?
Julie M.
Julie M.
Forest Hill, MD
I love this product but I am not sure what is the best way to apply it? Normally, I scoop some on my hands in the bath or show and kind of massage into my legs for a few minutes but it does not really lather. Is there a better method of putting it on? I feel like I am wasting a lot of it pretty quickly. Has anyone tried using it with a Clarisonic on their body, not their face?