Add a Photo

By THE BODY SHOP
#26 in Body Scrub
Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania.
Photos (15)
Cassandra L.
Cassandra L.
Park Forest, IL

I usually always aim for their body scrubs and lotions absolutely amazing leaves your skin so smooth I recommend to all my family and friends perfect for a spa at home kinda day !
Emy F.
Emy F.

This scrub is Amazing
I can't believe how it makes my #skin #silky and #tender just like a baby
And the #sweetlemon smell is so #refreshing
It's like am sitting under a lemon tree
Jenn M.
Jenn M.
Severn, MD

I use the body shop scrubs once a week. They work great,and smell wonderful. Gentlly scrubs and doesnt make you all red from scrubbing. I tend to gift them in stockings for Xmas.
valarie a.
valarie a.

I love body scrub and The Body Shop has a great product! It smells amazing and also feels amazing. It scrubs away all of my dead skin and leaves me feeling smooth and refreshed.
Renee H.
Renee H.
Greensboro, NC

I love love love! I know you're not supposed to exfoliate too often buying use this in my legs and feet just about every time I get in the shower. I've even used it on my face!
Billie Z.
Billie Z.
Portland, OR

I like the consistency but the smell is too sweet. The scrub is nice and fine so you don't run your skin raw. I used to buy this all the time,but it is hard to find these days
DaMarion J.
DaMarion J.
Petersburg, VA

This was a really ruff scrub! I still use this to exfoliate. I noticed a difference in my dark spots while using this product! I use this twice a week it is very affordable
Alexandra D.
Alexandra D.

Very nice product. You can actually see the difference in your skin after a few uses. Love it and would recommend it to everyone. You feel clean and refresh after each use
Haley M.
Haley M.

I love body scrubs, they make you feel so clean after getting rid of all the dead skin. This body shop coconut scrub is amazing and smells so good I could eat it #mmmmmm
Gini B.
Gini B.
Surrey, British Columbia

I tried the coconut body scrub. Loved it so much. Its not too abrasive but just the right amount your need for your body. It smells amazing and made my skin very soft.
Emily H.
Emily H.

What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Denisse M.

Where can I buy this?
Sky L.
Sky L.

Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Nafeeza H.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT

Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Monroe , Nc

I love the smell of coconut but I am wondering how long does the scent stay on

Join Now