BY THE BODY SHOP #37 in Body Scrub

Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania. see more...

• How often should I use it? And really smells like coconut?2 Answers
  • Is it really so good? And how it works?2 Answers
  • Does it work like the others and does it smell like sweet coconut?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "The coconut scent is definitely my favorite scent because it is a natural coconut scent, not a sweet scent, but an actual coconut scent. " in 5 reviews
Jaice M.
Haines City, FL
This is a good scrub to use on occasion. I don't feel like it does as much as some of my other scrubs but the smell is to die for and sometimes I just want to smell like coconut heaven. This is definitely coconut heaven.
Star W.
Houston , TX
I love a good body scrub my skin being soft is a must I use them at least 4 times a week if not more often it is gentle but of course you can feel the sugar bubbles their price is understandable because of their quality
Rachael M.
Boise, ID
Love this stuff. It smells so yummy and does a great job at getting all that dead skin off! Just don't scrub too hand! I don't use it as often as I should but that has to do with cost. I do buy it occasionally though.
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
Gives the closest shave and leaves the softest skin even thru the next day. I've never had any other product do such a fine job. The particles are sand-like and not as rough as other exfoliating products I've used.
Adilene L.
Really good to exfoliate skin leave a super nice soft skin you can feel results with the first use not as much but there's a difference recommend to use small portions as a little could last a long way
Sarah N.
Stuart, FL
I bought this product at my local mall, and I’m in love with it! I use it when I shower and it makes my skin super soft and the scent is amazing. It tends to last me a month or two, but I definitely recommend!
Jennalee W.
This stuff is smooth and amazing. It smells like a dream and it makes my skin feel so soft and hydrated without it feeling greasy. Nothing to complain about. It's decently inexpensive as well.
Lindsay K.
Redding, CA
Good product. Smells great. I like this product as a scrub for my legs. I have a really soft leg hair and shaving never gives me a rash. I don't use this product in my upper body because I tend to break out in my back and chest with certain products. Not sure if this product is for someone who tends to get ingrown hairs or razor rash, but for me it's good for a leg scrub. Lasts a long time. Not sure if I would but this again.
Kryssie H.
Atlanta, GA
I'm one of the millions of people who love this body scrub. I can tell it's popular in my area because it is always sold out. It smells delicious and is exfoliating without being harsh. I really like this product and will continue to use it.
Naomi D.
I honestly do not care for the body scrubs from TBS. I love the body butters as well as their skin care line, but the body scrubs leave a SUPER oily residue that doesn't feel hydrating, just sticky. I like to exfoliate before shaving, but I feel like the film it leaves ends up dulling out the razor. The scrub itself is not nearly as abrasive as I want it to be either. You're better off using Tree Hut.
Emily H.
Wellness Guru Expert
What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Where can I buy this?
Sky L.
Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Rebecca M.
Monroe , Nc
I love the smell of coconut but I am wondering how long does the scent stay on
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT
Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?