Add a Photo

By THE BODY SHOP
#32 in Body Scrub
Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania.
Photos (16)
pauline s.
pauline s.
Tobyhanna , Pa

I use body shop body scrub on my feet, hands, and legs after I shave. Makes for super smooth legs after you shave and then use the body shop body scrub.
Sucely R.
Sucely R.
Tampa, FL

Este producto es rico el aroma es rico me encanto la manera en que deja la piel se siente fresca y te da una sensacion muy suave realmente es muy buena
Justine A.
Justine A.

This scrub smells so good. It works great! I follow with a lotion and my skin is so soft. I was lucky enough to find it at Marshalls for a good price.
Fallon K.
Fallon K.
Morrilton, AR

I love these scrubs! They leave my skin so soft but not too oily like some others! It exfoliates so well too! And they all smell so good! I love them.
Andrea F.
Andrea F.
Park Hills, KY

This stuff is amazing and it works !!!!! I use this at least twice a wk if not more ! I use before I shave and the scent is Amazing- I buy at Walmart
Emily B.
Emily B.
Denver, CO

The texture and scents are all very nice. I personally really love the mango scent. The texture is very soft and gives a supple finish to your skin.
London P.
London P.
Pittsford, NY

Great exfoliating properties but as good as it smells, that smell doesn't transfer over as strongly and fades quickly. But I still buy it sometimes
Luz O.
Luz O.
Nogales, AZ

Great Scrub, leaves my skin SO soft and feeling so good.
I am always looking for new scrubs because of my very sensitive skin and i love this one!
Hannah P.
Hannah P.
Boston, MA

Love the scent of this stuff and it works great. I don't have a jar of this myself but my best friend does and I need to get some for myself.
Daniella S.
Daniella S.

Love this scrub! I use it about twice a week an I love the smell of it, an how soft it makes my skin. It does a great job at hydrating it too
Emily H.
Emily H.

What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Denisse M.

Where can I buy this?
Sky L.
Sky L.

Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Nafeeza H.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT

Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Monroe , Nc

I love the smell of coconut but I am wondering how long does the scent stay on

Join Now