Add a Photo

By THE BODY SHOP
#26 in Body Scrub
Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania.
Photos (15)
olimpia e.
olimpia e.
Columbia, SC

Suave and smooth lol love the way it smells and the way it moisturizes my skin while exfoliating when i started using it and came out the shower my husband asked if i was baking cookies because of the smell lol
Alyx B.
Alyx B.
Pittsford, NY

This product was just okay. It smelled amazing but when I put my hand in it it felt more like a body wash than a body scrub. There were beads in it but there was not enough exfoliation going on in my opinion.
Carlee G.
Carlee G.
Greenville, NY

The scent is everything! It completely smells like coconuts, it also moisturized my skin the only down fall is that it felt oily afterwards, I don't really like the feeling but overall it's a good product!
Zariea K.
Zariea K.
Kinston, NC

I really adored these scrub while showering! It leaves your body smelling so nice. The little beads in it feels really nice when scrubbing. I really recommend this product and i would definitely buy again
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Scottsdale, AZ

I Got the chocomania body scrub!!!! And Boiii listen here smells like brownies gentle on my skin, Didn't give me any bad reactions like a rash and get this it was a pretty okay price 11/10 would recommend
Erin S.
Erin S.
Madison, WI

My all time favorite scent from The Body Shop. I love this scrub! It makes my skin feel so smooth. I love most of the products from The Body Shop and always apply the coconut body butter after my shower.
brieanne m.
brieanne m.
Santa Clara, CA

It feels really nice on my face it doesn't dry your face even after washing it off . I used the mango sugar scrub and it smells so good . it leaves my face soft and smooth . and even helps with pimples!
Grace C.
Grace C.
roswell, ga

I am a Body Shop addict and coconut is my favorite scent!! They have one of the best coconut products that I have tried, and this scrub is so nice. It smells great and feels great on my skin. I love it.
Kafayat J.
Kafayat J.

Received this product last Christmas at the office secret Santa. Best present ever! I use the scrub after a nice warm soak bath once a week and rinse off in the shower. Gets my week starting off right!
Leslie P.
Leslie P.

I enjoyed this body scrub. It made my skin feel super soft and the fact that it can be used a couple times a week is a pro. I loved the scent, although it was a little too greasy-feeling for my liking.
Emily H.
Emily H.

What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Denisse M.

Where can I buy this?
Sky L.
Sky L.

Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Monroe , Nc

I love the smell of coconut but I am wondering how long does the scent stay on
Nafeeza H.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT

Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?

Join Now