BY THE BODY SHOP #37 in Body Scrub

Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania. see more...

• How often should I use it? And really smells like coconut?2 Answers
  • Is it really so good? And how it works?2 Answers
  • Does it work like the others and does it smell like sweet coconut?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "The coconut scent is definitely my favorite scent because it is a natural coconut scent, not a sweet scent, but an actual coconut scent. " in 5 reviews
Dawn C.
Ok... Let's start with the scent... Love it... Now on to the scrub's consistency... Great and not too gritty ... It made my skin feel great and it glows. I use the scrub about twice a week during the winter, but about 3-4 time during the summer ... To keep my feet and arms soft. I simply love it.
Tiana M.
I found this body scrub at Marshalls and I love it! It smells so good and the coconut scent isn't too over powering. Its so moisturizing and makes my skin feel so soft and smooth!
Jenn M.
Severn, MD
I use the body shop scrubs once a week. They work great,and smell wonderful. Gentlly scrubs and doesnt make you all red from scrubbing. I tend to gift them in stockings for Xmas.
Kathleen M.
Central Point, OR
Smell like a real coconut your putting on your skin. Just enough oil and salt scrub to mix together evenly. The scrub is fine enough that it works hard to remove all dull cells to reveal perfect skin. Not oily either, your skin drinks that in then reveals needed softness in your skin.
Samantha G.
Scottsdale, AZ
I Got the chocomania body scrub!!!! And Boiii listen here smells like brownies gentle on my skin, Didn't give me any bad reactions like a rash and get this it was a pretty okay price 11/10 would recommend
Renee D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The Body Shop makes the best sugar scrubs I have ever used. They have enough sugar to effectively exfoliate, but not too much to the point where it takes forever to dissolve. It leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth after every use.
Jolene J.
Spanaway, WA
I absolutely love this product!! I love the way it smells. I love the way it makes my skin feel after a shower. The smell lingers all day long when I wear this. I would recommend this to everyone!!
Gladys G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this body scrub! Not only is it awesome for your skin, leaving it with a healthy shine and amazing smell, its also affordable. It has that unmistakable coconut smell that doesn't overwhelm you. I love it. Definitely buying more.
ANNETTE R.
Bronx, NY
Another product that doesn't smell magnificent but it gets the job done in such a smooth way. After it removed all dead skin and dirt from all parts of my body it leaves my skin feeling so soft.
Sarah O.
Flushing, MI
I use these when i give myself a pedicure and at random when i feel my skin needs a pick me up. They smell great and last a long time. They are a bit pricey but for how often i use them they are worth the money. i would recommend to others looking for body scrubs.
Emily H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Where can I buy this?
Sky L.
Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Rebecca M.
Monroe , Nc
I love the smell of coconut but I am wondering how long does the scent stay on
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT
Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?