Add a Photo

By THE BODY SHOP
#24 in Body Scrub
Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania.
Photos (17)
Krystal B.
Krystal B.
Tampa, FL
I keep a jar of this in my shower and use it every time. The scents available are always delicious, and making showering more enjoyable.
Alyson A.
Alyson A.
San Clemente, CA
I liked the smell, but the texture is just overly gooey. A little goes a long way, however the results aren't worth the mess and price.
Malorie T.
Malorie T.
I love this sugar scub! I use it after washing hand and also after I shave my legs. It leaves my skin so soft and also smelling good.
Katie E.
Katie E.
Portage, MI
There's nothing quite like this scrub. It smells fantastic, and my skin was SO soft after using it. Definitely going to buy it again
This is great. This scrub is more rough than what I'm used to but I didn't mind. It smells great and leaves your skin feeling soft!
Josseline M.
Josseline M.
Revere, MA
I give this scrub five stars because it gives a deep exfoliating clean whenever I use it, leaves my skin soft, and smells so good!
Tessa G.
Tessa G.
Salisbury
Leaves skin feeling smooth and soft! Works great for scaly elbows and knees. Also helped get rid of the ingrown hairs on my arms.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Milwaukee, WI
During a hot shower, I love how The Body Shop shower scrubs exfoliates my skin. My skin is always left feeling soft and smooth.
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Flushing, MI
If you love the smel of tanning lotion or the tropics, then this is for you! Love the smell! Love this product! Works well!
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
Irvington, NJ
This body scrub smells like paradise. I love anything coconut flavored so this was one the best nourishing scrub I've used
Emily H.
Emily H.
What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Denisse M.
Where can I buy this?
Sky L.
Sky L.
Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Nafeeza H.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT
Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Monroe , Nc
I love the smell of coconut but I am wondering how long does the scent stay on