BY THE BODY SHOP #26 in Body Scrub

Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "So its not an over powering smell either its really delicate. It feels amazing on the skin its not rough or causes any irritation ! Its my favorite product it really removes the dead skin off my body. I have oily skin and usually products cant help with that but the body scrub honestly has helped me tone it down and be in control. I know it helps with dry skin also. As a result I have smoothr and healtheir skin.I'd recommend this to anybody ! " in 20 reviews
  • "I love this scrub. It actually smells like coconut without any artificial undertones. The grit is enough to get you nice smooth skin but still gentle enough for sensitive skin. It's a little expensive at it's regular price but the body shop has sales all the time so I just wait for those to buy body shop products." in 15 reviews
  • "I LOVE THEIR SCRUBS! I use the Shea butter sugar scrub which melts as you scrub. It is slightly on the greasy side but makes my skin feel super soft! I also use the Brazil nut scrub which has course exfoliates (actual nuts), It smells so good and gives my skin an amazing squeaky clean feel and did I mention soft skin? Unfortunately Brazil nut has been discontinued but may still be available at outlets or sale section of thebodyshop website. " in 13 reviews
  • "The coconut scent is definitely my favorite scent because it is a natural coconut scent, not a sweet scent, but an actual coconut scent. " in 5 reviews
Precious T.
San Lorenzo, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I bought a mini chocomania scrub and others in a three pack but this one called my name. I loved the smell right away. The sugar wasn't too harsh and was perfect. It wasn't abrasive and the lingering scent wanted me to just go and buy more! I love it!!
Dawn C.
Ok... Let's start with the scent... Love it... Now on to the scrub's consistency... Great and not too gritty ... It made my skin feel great and it glows. I use the scrub about twice a week during the winter, but about 3-4 time during the summer ... To keep my feet and arms soft. I simply love it.
Megan H.
Wilmington, NC
This has been my favorite body scrub. I like that they use natural resources to create the scrubbies. This body scrub has never irritated my skin. I love that the fragrance is nice and light, it isn't heavy or fake smelling. It laters well and leaves my skin feeling moisturized after the shower.
Amanda G.
Apo, AE
I absolutely love this stuff! Keeps ingrown hairs out of the way, and smells great! TBS body scrubs are a must have item especially for summer! I use it probably once or twice a week.
Jenn M.
Severn, MD
I use the body shop scrubs once a week. They work great,and smell wonderful. Gentlly scrubs and doesnt make you all red from scrubbing. I tend to gift them in stockings for Xmas.
Tiana M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I found this body scrub at Marshalls and I love it! It smells so good and the coconut scent isn't too over powering. Its so moisturizing and makes my skin feel so soft and smooth!
Samantha G.
Scottsdale, AZ
I Got the chocomania body scrub!!!! And Boiii listen here smells like brownies gentle on my skin, Didn't give me any bad reactions like a rash and get this it was a pretty okay price 11/10 would recommend
Phoebe T.
I had the cocoa and shea butter one and I liked the scrub just not the scent. It left a strong perfumy smell on my scent when I expected something more subtle. I got it from a kit as a gift from a friend. I still need to try the bar of soap.
Kathleen M.
Central Point, OR
Smell like a real coconut your putting on your skin. Just enough oil and salt scrub to mix together evenly. The scrub is fine enough that it works hard to remove all dull cells to reveal perfect skin. Not oily either, your skin drinks that in then reveals needed softness in your skin.
Gladys B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this body scrub! Not only is it awesome for your skin, leaving it with a healthy shine and amazing smell, its also affordable. It has that unmistakable coconut smell that doesn't overwhelm you. I love it. Definitely buying more.
Emily H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Where can I buy this?
Sky L.
Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Rebecca M.
Monroe , Nc
I love the smell of coconut but I am wondering how long does the scent stay on
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT
Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?