BY THE BODY SHOP #27 in Body Scrub

Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania. see more...

• How often should I use it? And really smells like coconut?2 Answers
  • Is it really so good? And how it works?2 Answers
  • Does it work like the others and does it smell like sweet coconut?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "The coconut scent is definitely my favorite scent because it is a natural coconut scent, not a sweet scent, but an actual coconut scent. " in 5 reviews
Katie G.
Katie G.
Arlington, MA
Received this product as a gift and will certainly come back for more. I highly recommend this product for a gentle exfoliation Gentle yet effective scrub if used 2-3x per week. So it is a little bit of work but worth it because other more abrasive scrubs are damaging to your skin - YUP that's right those big grainy scrubs are actually damaging your skin! It's top priority for my sensitive skin to find something that can help exfoliate while simultaneously replenishing the moisture which this product effectively does.
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Wellness Guru Expert
Lo compré no por los reviews o por cualquier sugerencia, solo lo intente probar porque el coco es uno de mis olores favoritos y no tuve ninguna decepcion con este producto. Mi piel es un poco sensible y tuve resultados fantasticos, mientras lo aplicaba y luego, no tuve ningun tipo de picazon o me quedo la piel rojiza como en muchas ocasiones me sucedio con otros.

El olor es increible, la piel me quedo sedosa y de verdad creo que es uno de mis favoritos.
Emily d.
Emily d.
Clayton, NC
I love these body scrubs. I have tried a few from other brands but nothing compares to these. They are not too harsh or abrasive, but still leave my skin feeling exfoliated without feeling dried out. It is very finely milled and they come in delicious scents. My favorite are the chocomania and pink grapefruit, and usually after using this scrub in the bath or shower I'll apply the corresponding body butter to get the best feeling skin possible.
Thuy B.
Thuy B.
Simi Valley, CA
This is the first body scrub that I tried. So far I don't like it, It doesn't exfoliate well enough. I've tried for several times but it doesn't live up to my expectation. Beside the scent was great but I think it doesn't do anything for me. After I scrubbed it on my body and rinsed it off with water it left a weird oil film on my skin and I don't like that feel at all. Overall, I will not purchase this again.
Marianna D.
Marianna D.
I love The Body Shop Body Srub! I usually primarily in the winter when dry skin is a problem due to the dry air. I usually use it dry before I have a shower. Then, I rinse it right off. I've tried using it while in the shower but I've found that it dissolves to easily and becomes syrupy. When doing it dry before a shower it gets all the dead skin off and has my skin feeling baby-smooth.
Kirsten H.
Kirsten H.
Lake Stevens, WA
I love the scents of all the Body Shop scrubs, and recently I finished the Glazed Apple sugar scrub, which smelled wonderful. They are nice and gritty, while also having a smoothness that leaves the skin feeling not too worn down. The scents last, and make the scrubs that much better. However, some seem to feel like there is a thin film if you dot properly wash them off completely
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Mobile, AL
EEK! I love the way my skin feels after using this body scrub! This product is not really for the fragrance smell after shower but more for your skin and hydrated appearance! well I shouldnt just say appearance but the actual feel too! I would recommend this to everyone!! I cant imaging this product being ideal for just a few people, but for everyone!! did i mention I love it!!?!
Lynne C.
Lynne C.
Millersville, PA
This is a SUPER hydrating body butter. I love using it especially in winter when my skin is more dry on my legs. The smell of coconuts is really uplifting in these colder months. It can be pretty thick and sometimes it's overly hydrating. Drives me crazy when cat hair sticks to my legs after using this body butter. But the results are so worth it. My legs are super soft.
Rose W.
Rose W.
Phoenix, AZ
I am obsessed with Pink Grapefruit scented anything from The Body Shop, but the body scrub is one of my favorites. I mainly use it on my legs in the shower, and I love the gentle exfoliating from this scrub. It doesn't leave my skin feeling rubbed raw, just smooth and silky. It can be a little pricey, but since a little goes a long way, it lasts a while.
Anna F.
Anna F.
Murrysville, PA
This stuff always smells delicious, whatever scent you choose. It also lingers on the skin, but not too intensely. The oily texture of the scrub moisturized while also diminishing dead skin. The only draw back to this product that I see is tendency of the sugar scrub crystals to disintegrate quite quickly after applying it to your body.
Emily H.
Emily H.
Wellness Guru Expert
What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Denisse M.
Where can I buy this?
Sky L.
Sky L.
Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Nafeeza H.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT
Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?
Julie M.
Julie M.
Forest Hill, MD
I love this product but I am not sure what is the best way to apply it? Normally, I scoop some on my hands in the bath or show and kind of massage into my legs for a few minutes but it does not really lather. Is there a better method of putting it on? I feel like I am wasting a lot of it pretty quickly. Has anyone tried using it with a Clarisonic on their body, not their face?