BY THE BODY SHOP #29 in Body Scrub

Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania. see more...

• How often should I use it? And really smells like coconut?3 Answers
  • Is it really so good? And how it works?2 Answers
  • Does it work like the others and does it smell like sweet coconut?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "So its not an over powering smell either its really delicate. It feels amazing on the skin its not rough or causes any irritation ! Its my favorite product it really removes the dead skin off my body. I have oily skin and usually products cant help with that but the body scrub honestly has helped me tone it down and be in control. I know it helps with dry skin also. As a result I have smoothr and healtheir skin.I'd recommend this to anybody ! " in 20 reviews
  • "I love this scrub. It actually smells like coconut without any artificial undertones. The grit is enough to get you nice smooth skin but still gentle enough for sensitive skin. It's a little expensive at it's regular price but the body shop has sales all the time so I just wait for those to buy body shop products." in 15 reviews
  • "I LOVE THEIR SCRUBS! I use the Shea butter sugar scrub which melts as you scrub. It is slightly on the greasy side but makes my skin feel super soft! I also use the Brazil nut scrub which has course exfoliates (actual nuts), It smells so good and gives my skin an amazing squeaky clean feel and did I mention soft skin? Unfortunately Brazil nut has been discontinued but may still be available at outlets or sale section of thebodyshop website. " in 13 reviews
  • "The coconut scent is definitely my favorite scent because it is a natural coconut scent, not a sweet scent, but an actual coconut scent. " in 5 reviews
Zerlaine P.
Miami
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Olive more...
I love the smell of this scrub! The consistency is like damp sand, not convenient for use in the shower. It's hard to hold and apply without dropping some of it. It's also greasy, even the outside of the jar. I wouldn't buy it again. Dove body wash and a wash cloth works just as well!
Ali P.
Carmel, IN
Review for: The Body Shop Body Scrub more...
I absolutely love using this scrub in the shower then using the body butter after I get out to soak in moisture into my dry skin in the winter. This scrub is reasonably priced because you only need a small bit from the tub each use. You can really feel the dead dry skin cells coming off when you’re scrubbing and I love it
Katherine W.
San Francisco, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Moringa more...
I love The Body Shop’s Moringa lone as the scent is so fragrant and floral. The body scrub is creamy and the beads are a medium grit that scrubs well. It leaves the scent of the Moringa and leaves my skin feeling smooth.
Tori M.
P C Beach, FL
I am so obsessed with this body scrub from the Body Shop! It makes my skin perfectly smooth and healthy. It smells great and does a wonderful job of exfoliating my dry skin. Definitely a favorite of mine!
Kaylee G.
Wyomissing , PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The scrub isn't too bad. It smells really good and feels good on my legs. It also lasts a long time. I received this product as a gift from my aunt. It does do a good job of exfoliating and making my legs soft as well as feeling good. I put it on my face a few times before reading that it really shouldn't be used on the face. Overall it was a good product, not sure if I will buy again.
Lynne C.
HARRISBURG, PA
This is a SUPER hydrating body butter. I love using it especially in winter when my skin is more dry on my legs. The smell of coconuts is really uplifting in these colder months. It can be pretty thick and sometimes it's overly hydrating. Drives me crazy when cat hair sticks to my legs after using this body butter. But the results are so worth it. My legs are super soft.
Lindsay K.
Redding, CA
Good product. Smells great. I like this product as a scrub for my legs. I have a really soft leg hair and shaving never gives me a rash. I don't use this product in my upper body because I tend to break out in my back and chest with certain products. Not sure if this product is for someone who tends to get ingrown hairs or razor rash, but for me it's good for a leg scrub. Lasts a long time. Not sure if I would but this again.
Kryssie H.
Atlanta, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I'm one of the millions of people who love this body scrub. I can tell it's popular in my area because it is always sold out. It smells delicious and is exfoliating without being harsh. I really like this product and will continue to use it.
Joanna M M.
Apex, NC
I love The Body Shop and I can be very annoying when using coconut scented things because I hate the fake coconut smell but this and every other coconut scented product from The Body Shop are amazing and smell like real coconut, this scrubs is amazing, I will keep repurchasing it!
Naomi D.
I honestly do not care for the body scrubs from TBS. I love the body butters as well as their skin care line, but the body scrubs leave a SUPER oily residue that doesn't feel hydrating, just sticky. I like to exfoliate before shaving, but I feel like the film it leaves ends up dulling out the razor. The scrub itself is not nearly as abrasive as I want it to be either. You're better off using Tree Hut.
Emily H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Where can I buy this?
Sky L.
Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Rebecca M.
Monroe , Nc
I love the smell of coconut but I am wondering how long does the scent stay on
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT
Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?