Add a Photo

By THE BODY SHOP
#37 in Body Scrub
Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania.
Photos (15)
Cassie H.
Cassie H.
Pittsburgh, PA

I love this stuff!!!!! It is awesome! It smells so good, I have the coconut, and my skin feels amazing after I use it! It has little beads in it that gently remove all the dead skin. It is the best! I use it once a week more that that can be bad for your skin. I would never do it more that twice a week. And I always apply The Body Shop Coconut Body Butter after. It is important to moisturize after exfoliating. I will always recommend this to anyone looking for an exfoliator. And hey if you don't like coconut The Body Shop has tons of scents to chose from.
Paula N.
Paula N.

I have very itchy dry skin with a lot of ingrown hair. Ever since I got this product, the number of ingrown hair has decreased and my skin feels more smooth and baby like. The scrub applies on very nicely. It applies roughly at first and then starts to smooth out giving me the exfoliation I need to remove all the leftover dead skin. I find that it is better to use this product before shaving because it cleans up the surface of your skin to prepare for shaving. The scrub leaves a nice coconut scent that doesn't irritate me as well.
Katie G.
Katie G.
Arlington, MA

Received this product as a gift and will certainly come back for more. I highly recommend this product for a gentle exfoliation Gentle yet effective scrub if used 2-3x per week. So it is a little bit of work but worth it because other more abrasive scrubs are damaging to your skin - YUP that's right those big grainy scrubs are actually damaging your skin! It's top priority for my sensitive skin to find something that can help exfoliate while simultaneously replenishing the moisture which this product effectively does.
Lexi L.
Lexi L.
Jacksonville, FL

My favorite thing about this product is how it smells.; it smells like coconuts while not smelling too artificial. It is great to use to exfoiliate your body. It's not super harsh/ebrasive, but I would only recommend using it once, maybe twice a week in the shower and following up with a lotion. I like this product but I probably wouldn't buy it again because I make my own body scrubs so I don't need to spend $20 on a body scrub and i would rather buy a body butter from the body shop than a scrub.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.

I bought the chocolate body scrub and it is by far my favorite scrub. I often save it for special days to perk up my mornings and absolutely love the feel of my skin afterwards. The smell is indescribably amazing. Just like a chocolate bar. As a baker, I absolutely love leaving the house, kitchen, and bathroom with the faint smell of chocolate and vanilla in my wake. Now, I can smell like chocolate for long afterwards! Would definitely recommend this and purchase again.
Andrea G.
Andrea G.

Lo compré no por los reviews o por cualquier sugerencia, solo lo intente probar porque el coco es uno de mis olores favoritos y no tuve ninguna decepcion con este producto. Mi piel es un poco sensible y tuve resultados fantasticos, mientras lo aplicaba y luego, no tuve ningun tipo de picazon o me quedo la piel rojiza como en muchas ocasiones me sucedio con otros.

El olor es increible, la piel me quedo sedosa y de verdad creo que es uno de mis favoritos.
Emily d.
Emily d.
Boone, NC

I love these body scrubs. I have tried a few from other brands but nothing compares to these. They are not too harsh or abrasive, but still leave my skin feeling exfoliated without feeling dried out. It is very finely milled and they come in delicious scents. My favorite are the chocomania and pink grapefruit, and usually after using this scrub in the bath or shower I'll apply the corresponding body butter to get the best feeling skin possible.
Sarah T.
Sarah T.

Just picked up the Lemon scent from TJ Maxx, holy crap--makes your shower smell like you're baking lemon bars! I am in love! I'm glad it's a sugar scrub as opposed to microbeads which are bad for the environment. Tub packaging isn't the most convenient for juggling in-shower, but that's all right. I will be on the lookout for more of these at the discount stores in my area, they always seem to be well stocked on Body Shop products!
Megan B.
Megan B.
Gastonia, NC

While I love body scrubs I find that this was a bit too harsh for my skin. I have very dry skin and the harshness of this drys it out more than I would like of a product. I used it once a week and this was too much for my skin. The scent was great though and use the body butter in the same scent with no problems. Gave the scrub to my sister who is more oily and she loves the scrub so my reaction to it could just be my skin type.
Thuy B.
Thuy B.
Simi Valley, CA

This is the first body scrub that I tried. So far I don't like it, It doesn't exfoliate well enough. I've tried for several times but it doesn't live up to my expectation. Beside the scent was great but I think it doesn't do anything for me. After I scrubbed it on my body and rinsed it off with water it left a weird oil film on my skin and I don't like that feel at all. Overall, I will not purchase this again.
Emily H.
Emily H.

What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Denisse M.

Where can I buy this?
Julie M.
Julie M.
Forest Hill, MD

I love this product but I am not sure what is the best way to apply it? Normally, I scoop some on my hands in the bath or show and kind of massage into my legs for a few minutes but it does not really lather. Is there a better method of putting it on? I feel like I am wasting a lot of it pretty quickly. Has anyone tried using it with a Clarisonic on their body, not their face?
Sky L.
Sky L.

Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Nafeeza H.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT

Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?

Join Now