BY THE BODY SHOP

Spray this light scented body mist all over your body for a gentle burst of zesty grapefruit. Contains pink grapefruit extract and Community Trade organic alcohol from Ecuador. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Mist, Pink Grapefruit see more...

Sarah C.
Oxford, MS
This is the BEST product that the body shop sells (as well as the matching EDT). I honestly cannot say enough good things about this body mist. It smells exactly like you just cut in to a real grapefruit. Nothing synthetic about this scent whatsoever. It is the most delicious, freshest smelling citrus scent I have ever come across. When I spray it on myself, I just feel instantly refreshed and energized. I loved it so much when I first smelled it that I actually bought a backup the next day, and the 1 oz EDT perfume. You can get them on the body shop website if there isn't a store near you, and I think that everyone needs this! It is honestly the most amazing body mist in the world.
Candace H.
I absolutely love this scent!! Grapefruit has such an uplifting quality that I like to use this spray often. It also helps that The Body Shop often has sales so I can buy extra. This scent is strong enough that I don't have to use a ton, but subtle enough that I don't have to worry about the sensitivity of others.
Tamitra T.
Hazel Crest, IL
I happen to have two of these. How that happened I don't know but I digress. I like this scent, I really do but it just doesn't last long at all. I wasn't expecting it to be an all day scent but I did want it to last longer than it did.
Elaine K.
This is an amazing, very true pink grapefruit scent that reminds me of my grandmother. I love it so much and it is perfect for spring and summer for a light, fresh scent. I only wish that it lasted longer!
Lauren B.
Staten Island, NY
I like this scent, but it does not last long at all! This is a true, tart grapefruit scent..so if you like grapefruit and do not mind reapplying throughout the day, this is the scent for you.
Lindsay P.
Henderson, KY
When bath and body works discontinued my favorite scent pink grapefruit i was super bummed! A friend mentioned body shop to me so I thought I'd give it a shot. This scent is not necessarily bad, but it's a bit floral, too which I dislike personally. If you like floral/fruity scents, this would be a major hit, just not the pink grapefruit I know and love.
m k.
I love everything from the Body Shop, this wasn't my favorite thing but it was pretty good. The scent is light, not too over powering.
Chloe L.
Sag Harbor, NY
I overall love the body shop and how much variety they have! I like the pink grapefruit smell I use it a lot in the summer.
Ash M.
Elmont, NY
This smells so good! I think it's a great every day scent for spring and summer. It is strong, but not overwhelming.
Kristen H.
Farmington Hills
Favorite. Scent. Ever. Goes very well with other scents and not over bearing. Perfectly light and fruity.