BY THE BODY SHOP

Spray this light scented body mist all over your body for a gentle burst of delicate florals. Contains Moringa seed extract and Community Trade organic alcohol from Ecuador. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Mist, Moringa see more...

• I want this, how much does it cost? I'm for saving animals from h...1 Answers
Louella Marie B.
Guadalupe, AZ
Spring is in the air and i happen to stumble upon this floral and simple perfume, just how I love it. The smell is amazing and light which makes it an attractive feel. I definitely recommend to friends.
Donna W.
This is a really light, delicate, unusual scent that's great for hot weather. I find the lasting power increases if you layer....EDT, body spray, and one of the moisturizers. I find it lasts a reasonable amount of time. Wait for the Body Shops, sales, and you can get the whole line for a reasonable amount of money...considering the cost of most perfumes.
Kaily B.
This has got to be one of my most favorite scents of all time. It's a mist so it won't last more than a few hours, but it's so pretty, delicate, girly, and light but bold at the same time. Love!
sarah Z.
Marquette, MI
I really liked this mist. It smells great and feels amazing on my skin. I like to put it on after the shower and it leaves me with very very light sent throughout the day
Liz R.
Bronx, NY
DUHHH, I just saw the price, I will be getting that for my mom, auntie, and myself. I love The Body Shop, I can't leave everyone I go there and the door smells lovely
Audrey A.
My favorite body spray/mist I've ever purchased. Moringa smells like a gorgeous lilac, with other floral tones. It lasts for hours on you and is just incredible.
Adrianna L.
Des Plaines, IL
I love this scent! It makes me feel so feminine , it reminds me of gardenia which is my favorite flower scent. Never going back to bath and body works!
Emily G.
I love this scent. Definitely floral and wonderful for springtime. I had tried the mini body butter and just loved it.
Sarah G.
Rockville, MD
I love love love this scent. Sweet and floral but not overpowering. The body mist is great for everyday wear.
Simi D.
Mississauga
I love The Body Shop and I LOVE their products!The Body Shop Body Mist, Moringa makes me feel so fresh and clean when I spray it on myself after my shower. Moringa is a natural scent and The Body Shop made it anazing by putting it into a body mist, spray this onto your clothes and pillow, it'll make you feel so fresh!🌻💚
Liz R.
Bronx, NY
I want this, how much does it cost? I'm for saving animals from harm and chemical harm to myself or the environment.