BY THE BODY SHOP

Spray this light scented body mist all over your body for a gentle burst of exotic mango. Contains mango extract and Community Trade organic alcohol from Ecuador. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Mist, Mango see more...

Mona M.
When you first spray this on, you will feel like a human mango.. In a matter of an hour or too.. Poof! It's like u had nothing on! The product is quite pricey for the quality
karmila M.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I really love this body mist so much! I always get compliments on it when I have it on! Got this on sale too so it was really worth the price. Would definitely buy it again! Wish these bottles were bigger though so I didn't have to keep buying it! Also, this mist has a sweet memory for me, I've been using it on and off for the past 10 years. It is a cult I am joining in
christiana m.
Corp Christi, TX
This stuff smells AMAZING I have been buying alot of their products lately let me tell you this is like such a unique realistic mango scent, its like BAM HAWAII in a bottle, i love it i cant wait to try their other perfumes i got it for $4 at tjmaxx cant beat that price !!
Harley H.
Manteca, CA
The only problem I had with this was that the cap came off easily and in my purse but other than that I loved it, it doesn't smell too strong but it does last a while and it was only 5$ can get any better than that.
Christina D.
Bronx, NY
This was given to me as a gift & while I do not like it is a body mist I love it as a room air freshening mist. When I used it on my body it gave me a headache. The smell was too intense for my taste. However, I love to spray it at the office to give my office a nice sweet smell.
Jasmine N.
I love this body spray! The scent lasts forever and it doesn't have that artificial fruity smell that most body sprays have! This spray really smells like mangos!
Ruzica R.
This spray smells so good i love it i will be buying more from this company! love it. will check out fo rmore
Sophie P.
Dawlish
These body mists are incredible because they linger for ages and there are so many different scents. I recently got the mango one and it's a super sweet smell, almost too sweet for my taste. My favourite is the satsuma. I would highly recommend going in and smelling each one because there is bound to be something for everyone.
Laura M.
West rainton, County durham
This is a lovely fresh mango scent that I save for holidays to hot countries and my gym bag.
Packaging in glass bottle looks chic, easy to apply with the spray. Lasts longer than some other body mists I've tried (although cheaper).
It's fresh, and fruity, and wouldn't hesitate to recommend to those who like a light fragrance for a reasonable price.
Lisa L.
This stuff is on my dresser its a constant go to it use to be their vanilla one and still is to an extent but I love the smell of this one. Its a tad pricey but it has lasted quite awhile and you do not have to use much!