The Body Shop Body Mist, Coconut, 3.38 fl oz uploaded by Nicole R.The Body Shop Body Mist, Coconut, 3.38 fl oz uploaded by Maya G.The Body Shop Body Mist, Coconut, 3.38 fl oz uploaded by Lola S.

BY THE BODY SHOP

Spray this light scented body mist all over your body for a gentle burst of tropical coconut. Contains coconut extract and Community Trade organic alcohol from Ecuador. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Mist, Coconut see more...

Nicole R.
Staten Island, NY
I love The Body Shop Body Mist, Coconut, 3.38 fl oz because it smells amazing! I like to use it when I get out of the shower. The scent is powerful but it does not last too long. When I use it at night, the scent is gone by the morning.
Kimberly A.
San Jose, CA
This 3.3 FL Oz bottle has last me 3 plus years so far. I love the coconut scent. Very potent so a little goes a long way thus me still having half a bottle left after 3 years. Refreshing scent.
Lauren L.
I like the smell a lot. I always think vacation when I smell coconut. I like that it comes in a glass bottle. I'm only sad it doesn't meet TSA regs for carry ons.
Emily T.
LOVE THIS! It lasts and lasts and makes me smell like a delicious coconut. The packaging is really lovely as well. Classy and looks good on my vanity.
Shannon F.
Medford, OR
This by far my favorite body mist and every time I wear it my fiance tells me how good I smell. I love it because it smells like summer!
Jessica V.
mount gay, wv
Love this it is perfect for the beach it is not overwhelming I don't think I would wear it anywhere but the beach though
kiara s.
Westminster, CA
I have a whole collection of the body shop mists they are my favorite, they smell great and are fun to use .
susana g.
Riverdale, MD
Cant get enough from it! But then again! ALL their profucts are amazing! Summer collection is On!
Lucy S.
Brotton, North Yorkshire
This body mist smells just of coconut. It's not too overpowering but just enough so it lasts on the skin and clothes! I got gifted this from the body shop store however it's fairly priced as I believe it is around £4. I will be buying this product again when it runs out.
Chloe C.
Absolutely love this fragrance. I received this as a present for Christmas off of my friend and it's lovely. The smell lasts all day. The scent is strong but not too strong that it gives you a headache. Definitely would recommend and buy again.
Michele N.
Brossard, QC
This sounds so delicious! How does it feel over/under moisturizer/body lotion??