The Body Shop Body Lotion, Pink Grapefruit, 8.45 fl oz uploaded by Ksenia F.

BY THE BODY SHOP

Use Pink Grapefruit Puree Body Lotion to keep your skin firm and supple with a cool, refreshing gel moisturizer that absorbs easily and smells like fresh squeezed grapefruit. Best for normal skin. Community Trade shea butter and sunflower seed oil moisturize and soften the skin. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Lotion, Pink Grapefruit see more...

• If you have tried the body butter version , what are the differen...1 Answers
Kira O.
Ladson, SC
This product keeps your body smelling great. It's very gentle to the skin. I use it everyday and my skin doesn't doesn't get irritated. I love to use it. It's a great price. I would recommend this to everyone. I would but it again. And again. Thank you.
Suzi C.
Carson City, NV
I like the smell of this lotion, and the texture. It feels cool and applies well. I dislike the 30 second sticky, tacky feeling that it leaves after applying. My body is fine but on my hands I have to fight the urge to wash it off. This would be gone so fast if that didn't do that. It has all the makings of a stellar body lotion. I just can't habitually use it for that one main reason. I want to love this so much but sticky hands are no good for me.
Dawn N.
Mobile, AL
The pink grapefruit has a wonderful citrus smell that isn't overpowering. It leaves your skin soft without the heavy residue. I love to apply it on after I shower and also carry it with me and use after I have washed my hands. I can't say enough about this wonderful product.
Dawn H.
East Hartford, CT
The smelllll!! The body shop can't be beat with the smells they offer. They are strong but insanely amazing at the same time.
They have one of the best ingredient lists going and they were one of the first companies to be cruelty free with testing. We love going to them in the mall.
Jessica C.
Hastings Hdsn, NY
I LOVE the body shop and all of their scents! Pink grapefruit is one of my favorites because it smells so fresh and tart. I usually buy it online on their website and if you wait a bit they almost always have some sort of sale. It is a good brand and a good product!
elizabeth S.
This smells amazing and i can't get over how soft it makes my skin feel! its very gentle, great for everyday use. I use it right when i get out of the shower, sometimes twice a day. It is a little pricey then other lotions but still worth it! I would buy it again!
Keyahna A.
Fayetteville
41 it smells amazing I mean the smell alone attracts you to it I love Citrus things because it helps with tightening the skin however this body scrub is just amazing that's the only word I can use for it and it leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth
Haley H.
Kendrick, ID
This is AMAZING!! I loved it! One of my friends had an extra bottle and it was great value. I never bought it so i dont know the price or where to get it. It was very gentle. It made my skin feel nice and smooth. Yes i would recommend the product!!
Jamie N.
Milwaukee, WI
I love love love anything that smells like grapefruit and it smells wonderful!! Amazing product and so refreshing in the morning. I'm obsessed with this product just because grapefruit scents are so hard to find!
Princess I.
Waipahu, HI
Love this item, first time user! I love the smell of grapefruit and this lotion smells great. It spreads on to your body easily and the lotion leaves your body feeling so soft. I totally recommend this to everyone.
Isabella R.
Winnipeg, MB
If you have tried the body butter version , what are the differences between these two??