by The Body Shop
Ask a Question
Rachel M.
Rachel M.

I'd love to try a new body butter but I'm a little sceptical on which one to try. What are your recommendations?
Zoe P.
Zoe P.
Aug. 17, 2015, 6:54 p.m.
Any of them smell amazing. So far I've used the Aloe, Moringa, Coconut, Shea, and Olive Oil. The Aloe was amazing because I could use it on sunburns too.
Dec. 16, 2014, 8:40 p.m.
What type of scents do you prefer?? I used to work for the body shop and I recommend going in and smelling and trying on. I like the smell of pink grapefruit but it smells bad on me because of my body chemistry. I recommend going in and trying them. But my favorites are strawberry, satsuma, and coconut.
Dec. 16, 2014, 8:40 p.m.
Clair I.
Clair I.
Dec. 11, 2014, 12:42 a.m.
I recommend strawberry, it smells so good and leave just a lite scent left.
Katie W.
Katie W.
Oct. 29, 2014, 3:22 p.m.
I love the Brazil Nut body butter! It's similar to cocoa butter and is so luxurious and moisturizing. I also love the Devine Calm body butter, but I think it discontinued for the body butters. The scent is still available in other things like regular body lotion and shower gel. It's a lavender chamomile scent and I love it for right before bed. It makes me feel so relaxed!
Bernadette N.
Bernadette N.
Oct. 22, 2014, 6:45 p.m.
My favorite is the Pink Grapefruit. It smells awesome! As for moisturizing, I find the Blueberry one does a better job at keeping my skin moisturized. It smells nice, too.
Janine W.
Janine W.
Oct. 4, 2014, 11:56 p.m.
Satsuma smells great!
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Oct. 3, 2014, 3 p.m.
I like the shea body butter. It's not too intense on scent, which for me is a big win!

Join Now