BY THE BODY SHOP

This Body Butter smells like freshly picked peaches and leaves skin feeling peachy-soft for up to 24 hours. Leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. Buttery texture is quickly absorbed. Delicate peach scent. Body Butter, Vineyard Peach see more...

• Is this a good product? Does it leave your skin soft? How long do...1 Answers
  • Does this work well on people with sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • Is the scent a fake peach scent like Fuzzy Peaches, or a true sce...1 Answers
The Body Shop Body Butter, Vineyard Peach, 6.75 oz
  • "I have really sensitive skin and it never bothers me and the smell is just sweet enough to fall in love with!" in 2 reviews
  • "I use them every night before bed and it keeps my skin soft even throughout the next day." in 1 review
Keri G.
Wellington, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This body butter smells amazing!! I have bought this same one three or four times now. It leaves my skin so soft and I can smell it a long time after applying. I won’t ever use another! It is a good amount of product for the price! I bought this body butter at ulta! I would definitely recommend to others!
Rachael R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am in love with this body cream! It smells amazing like real peaches. It also leaves my skin feeling hydrated for hours without leaving that greasy feeling. It is a little bit of a splurge($25ish) but totally worth it!
Brooke H.
lancaster
As a peach fanatic, I give this product 5 stars. Great scent and lasts forever. I've ordered this product time and time again. Goes on so smooth. Leaves skin feeling silky and smooth. Durable packaging.
Hannah P.
I can't stress about how amazing this body butter is!! It's 100 times better than any lotion you'll ever try! It's seriously the only moisturizer I use on my body now because of how hydrating it is! Plus it smells fantastic!! I have never been disappointed by this product! Honestly, it still amazes me how great it is! The best part about this product is that it doesn't leave a sticky or oily feeling! It drys so fast and leaves your skin with a faint aroma of peaches which smells so good! I've had so many compliments on the smell of this product while I'm wearing it! It's a must have!!!
Fatime U.
New York, New York
Beauty Junkie Expert
Body Shop KILLED it with this one. By far my favorite of all the body butters they have released. The reason I love this one is because the peach scent isn't overwhelming and in fact smells very fresh. I believe that it has been discontinued, but if it hasn't been, I will cry the day it is.
Laura M.
Syracuse, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my all time favorite brand of body butters! It comes in a nice "tub"and has a lot that will surely last awhile. The fruity scent is great for summer and t kind of acts like a perfume all day too! I also recommend the grapefruit scented one, very fresh and clean smelling.
Gina G.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love this stuff! Not only is the scent amazing (same with a few others) it keeps my skin so soft! I normally purchase this product at Ulta and it normally runs about $20ish per tub. It is a little pricey but considering the product works -- I say some things are worth it!
Donnesha F.
New Bern, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good product I like to use it because it's got intense hydration is used for all skin types is refreshing and replenish and hydrate my skin with antioxidants in it and it keeps my skin fresh for 24 hours
Clover T.
Decatur, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this body butter. This one is definitely a worth try if you love fruity and refreshing scents. I have extremely dry skin and I just can't live without the body shop body butters. They really do wonders for my skin and I love the scent!
Cecelia D.
Olmsted Twp, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff! The Body Shop Body Butters are my favorite body lotions. They leave my skin moisturized and refreshed. When I use them after a nightly shower, my skin feels soft and refreshed the next morning. I love this scent, too!
Emily B.
Arlington hts, IL
How is the smell, is it too strong of an aroma? Does it moisturize your body and does your body stay moisturized? For how long?
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
Is this a good product? Does it leave your skin soft? How long does the scent last?
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY
Does this work well on people with sensitive skin?
Caitlin T.
Is the scent a fake peach scent like Fuzzy Peaches, or a true scent to the fruit?