BY THE BODY SHOP

This super-rich and creamy Body Butter is a feast for the skin. It melts straight in to leave skin feeling soft and smooth. It contains Community Fair Trade shea butter and has a delicious nutty scent. 24-hour hydration Great for very dry skin Delicious nutty scent. Body Butter, Shea see more...

• I have heard really positive things about Shea and the positive b...1 Answers
  • Anyone know when they will bring the big tubs back? The last time...1 Answers
  • What ingredients are in this product? and how does it smell like? 6 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I use this on my legs after I shave, Heavenly aroma and super soft skin. " in 1 review
  • "a little goes a long way" in 1 review
Jude S.
Review for: The Body Shop Body Butter, Shea, 6.76 fl oz more...
Got this as a gwp. It's okay. The smell is nice and calm and the texture is definitely interesting - however, it doesn't feel like it soaks into your skin, and feels a bit tacky even after it dries. I'm gonna finish the tub because I got it for free, but I definitely won't be purchasing one after.
Anastasia G.
Wells
Review for: The Body Shop Body Butter, Shea, 1.7 Ounce more...
Used to like it a lot but now... after comparing to other alternatives you understand that it’s not the best lotion for you. It’s not pricy but what I don’t like that it stays on your skin for a long time. Like something sticky
Taryn C.
Chandler, AZ
The shea butter was recommended to me by a sales associate in store. It really help to reduce and keep my skin hydrated during my pregnancy and I'm using again for my second pregnancy to stay ahead of things!
Emma R.
Westerville
creamy. smooth. perfect smell. this lotion absorbs into your skin soooo well. my mom got it for me as a gift a week agao and ive already used half of it. such an amazing product. the body shop will always be my #1 skin care go to brand. 💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕
Marie B.
Emeryville, CA
I would be lost without my shea body butter. I use it daily when I get out of the shower and love how it moisturizes my skin, leaving it feeling and looking healthy and smooth. Highly recommend.
Crystal X.
Sparks, NV
I probablly have tried at least half of the Body Shop Body Butter products, Mango/Strawberry/Olive/VE and some other flowery ones. I found mostly of them are thick and they apply the best right after shower when the skin is still a bit wet. That way helps the product to be rubbed in instead of sitting on top of the skin. Helps with the dryness and always with pleasent scents.
Not too costly for a big jar and they have a membership reward system that you can earn one full size product after spending certain amount.
Denise H.
Wilmington , NC
I have been a faithful user of The Body Shop Shea Body Butter for many years! I love the natural shea butter scent probably more than any of their other scents. The body butter is very moisturizing and I use it on a daily basis for my feet and elbows after showering. The price is high so I usually buy a couple when they go on sale!
Robin C.
Bergenfield, NJ
GAH! What did the do to the scent of this body butter?!

I used to adore this! I recently repurchased it and now it smells like men's cologne! Not a terrible scent, but not one I enjoyed on my own skin. I was so sad to have to return it because it was super hydrating, but that smell just killed me.
Logan S.
Silver Spring, MD
Smells great and goes on creamy and smooth. I love that it comes in handy sizes so the big ones can stack together letting you try all the different scents and the mini ones are great to pop in your purse or luggage when you're on the go! This particular scent is good for those who like traditional scents or are familiar with cocoa butter or might need allergy friendly simple smells. One of my go to products.
Christine L.
Aurora, CO
My favorite body butter especially for the summer time. When you're spending time at the pool and soaking up the sun, it's so important to hydrate after all that chlorine. This butter does the trick! The smell is very subtle and it just glides on smoothly. The texture is thick and it's like you can tell that it's working right away. Absolutely one of my must haves
Francesca D.
Elizabeth
What ingredients are in this product? and how does it smell like?
Ruby M.
Burien, WA
Anyone know when they will bring the big tubs back? The last time I saw them was around fathers day
Hannah B.
Cleveland, OH
I have heard really positive things about Shea and the positive benefits of it. I was wondering just how effective this body butter is and what the benefits are! Looking to buy body butter but want to get the most bang for my buck!