BY THE BODY SHOP

Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Delavan, WI
I love this body butter. A little goes a long way. As someone who has perpetually dry skin all year long, I love the moisturizers that soak into your skin and feel like their working quickly. This body butter feels soothing and moisturizes really well. I even love the citrus scent.
Jolynn E.
Jolynn E.
Russellville, AL
I just got this in a hurry when we were on vacation where the air was very dry but I'm so glad I did! It really is like butter! It doesn't leave you feeling greasy or oily and the smell is out of this world good! Everyone always asks me what I'm wearing when I'm wearing it!
Charlotte F.
Charlotte F.
Chicago , IL
The smell of this luscious body butter will transport you on a tropical vacation! It's rich consistent doesn't leave any greasy residue behind and moisturizes really well. Use the body scrub in the shower beforehand and moisturize after with this! You won't be disappointed
Good product, very soft on your skin and lasts quite a long time, however I am not a huge fan of the scent, smells quite fake but luckily is not too overpowering. Great big size and feels great on the skin. I would definitely recommend if you do not mind about the scent!
Adriana V.
Adriana V.
Canoga park, Ca
This smells absolutely amazing! My hands dry out a lot and this softens them up right away. I like to buy little travel size containers and fill them up with the butter so I can carry them around everywhere since the container it comes in is too big.
Evi P.
Evi P.
San Francisco, CA
I love my body butter! cant go a day without using it! I have that for so long and it is still smells great and moisturize my skin so well! and it's so cheap! i would recommend this to all the women that care about their skin!
Cynthia V.
Cynthia V.
My sister gave this to me as a gift and it's one of my favorite!! I love how it moisturize my hands and body without feeling greasy!! I have dry skin so this help out a little !!! Plus it smells so good!!!
Great product, everyday use and smells amazing! I love the whole collection and would purchase again. Gentle on the skin and isn't to heavy or greasy feeling. I use it every morning and before bed.
Amazing
Maria H.
Maria H.
If i could give this product more than 5 starts i would! i love how buttery it is for the price is so worth it. A little goes a long way! and it keeps me moisturized all day!! LOVE LOVE.
Cindy L.
Cindy L.
Potomac, MD
I liked it but I wish it absorbed into my skin faster. This body butter is great for a spa day but not so much for people rushing or on-the-go due to its slow absorption time.