BY THE BODY SHOP

After cleansing and scrubbing, protect your skin with the original body butter. Pink Grapefruit Body Butter protects the skin from free radical damage which is one of the causes of wrinkles and dryness. It is an intensive creamy all-over body moisturizer with the zesty, citrus scent that absorbs into the skin easily, helping to condition, soften and smooth while preventing dryness. The mositurization lasts for up to 24-hours. Filled with Community Fair Trade Shea and Cocoa butter which are excellent moisturizer that repair the skin s moisture barrier helping to restore moisture and make skin smooth and supple. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Butter, Pink Grape see more...

Buy on ULTA
Cori C.
Cori C.
I'm in love with The Body Shop's body butters. I've been using the Peach Vineyard for so long that when I went to stock up again I decided to pick up some other scents. I got Pink Grapefruit and Coconut. I got smaller tubs but I'm going to have to go back for more because I absolutely love them! The Pink Grapefruit is perfectly citrus-y and I love to use it in the morning.
Madison M.
Madison M.
Salisbury , MD
The quality of the product is great. Definitely makes my body feel nice and smooth. Even though it is a scrub, it is gentle enough. I have used a variety of different brands of scrubs and I probably went through this one the fastest. More expensive then I would like.
Angelina K.
Angelina K.
Alger , MI
Smells very good, and super moisturizing. Its a very effective product in my opinion and the packaging is pretty decent. I've bought this product only once but once it's finished I plan to buy more in the near future.
Yizel P.
Yizel P.
Left my skin super soft but not oil, a little fake smelling that didn't last long but over all for the price it is a decent scrub I would recommend and would repurchase
Heather C.
Heather C.
Smells SO fresh. I put this on each night after a shower, the scent is still there on my skin when I wake up each morning. Purchased from Ulta, on sale, can't beat it.
Maisie P.
Maisie P.
Madison, WI
Smells amazing. I love the texture of the butter, and it makes my skin feel amazing. It is at a good price point, and I would defiantly recommend this product.
Abigail H.
Abigail H.
Winchendon, MA
This is an extremely abrasive product for my sensitive skin. Although it smelled great, it was really difficult on my skin. It became blotchy and irritated.
Marlee C.
Marlee C.
I just bought my mom this for this past Mother's Day. I use the shae butter one daily and love the smell of this one! She loves it!
Spontaneous W.
Spontaneous W.
Love this product goes on very well. stay on all day amazing body Butter smells wounderful
absolutely love love this product
Whitley B.
Whitley B.
Rexburg, ID
I love this stuff! it smells great, and my favorite scent is grapefruit, (as you can see in the picture).