BY THE BODY SHOP

After cleansing and scrubbing, protect your skin with the original body butter. Pink Grapefruit Body Butter protects the skin from free radical damage which is one of the causes of wrinkles and dryness. It is an intensive creamy all-over body moisturizer with the zesty, citrus scent that absorbs into the skin easily, helping to condition, soften and smooth while preventing dryness. The mositurization lasts for up to 24-hours. Filled with Community Fair Trade Shea and Cocoa butter which are excellent moisturizer that repair the skin s moisture barrier helping to restore moisture and make skin smooth and supple. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Butter, Pink Grape see more...

Rae C.
I love this body butter. It is so smooth and not sticky at all. Great for very dry skin. I usually put it on right after I shower and it soaks in very nicely. Last all day long for me. It also has a wonderful grapefruit smell. My mother and I both prefer this over other body butters that are typically very oily.
Maddy S.
Absolutely love this product♡ It really moisturizes my skin and leaves it so smooth. It smells fruity but if you don't like fruity scents then I recommend the olive body butter (the scent is more settle). That one is very good as well.
Shatona B.
I love how refreshing this product is :) It leaves my skin feeling so smooth and hydrated is most def met my expectations. I found this at Marshalls so not to pricey and this was my first time with this scent but I have used there other scents as well. Most def will continue to buy.
Olivia E.
Mapleton, IL
I usually love the body shop products , but I was slightly disappointed in the grapefruit body butter . Left a greasy feel on the skin and the scent (GRAPE FRUIT) wasn't very pleasant. It did leave my skin feeling softer, but not their best product .
Cynthia K.
St Petersburg, FL
This is the best smelling body butter from the body shop. It smells like fresh grapefruit and it makes the skin so soft and smooth. Leaves you smelling fresh for hours. This is my favorite lotion!
Shaide T.
I love this product more than anything! It was great! And the scent was out of this world!!! It is very effective and well made! The packaging just jumps out at you and makes you wanna buy it! Awesome product!
Paige S.
Saint Johnsville, NY
Not too thick and not too strong, this body butter is great! I haven't tried any of the other scents yet so my review is more so based on the overall texture and effectiveness. At the initial touch it feels as though this butter would be thick and creamy, however it spreads in a nice, even, and thin layer across the skin. I usually put it on my legs and feet before bed and after 8-9 hours I can still feel it working its moisturizing magic on my skin. After it soaks in fully, the skin is left feeling ridiculously soft and smooth and even appears to have an almost sun-kissed glow. I'm a big fan of the body shop and the products they have to offer! I would recommend this product to anyone looking to moisturize any skin other than their face/neck!
Victoria Ann G.
Raymondville, TX
I love, love, love it!! The body wash and body butter are amazing! The scent is out of this world! The fragrance lasts all day which is great when you don't care for wearing perfume.
Heather P.
Albany, NY
Love love love the smell of this product! It feels so smooth when applying on he skin. Also love the body shops packaging, that alone makes me what to pick it up!
Joi S.
I have tried almost all of the butters from TBS, and this is my second favorite, but not my most favorite :) Natural ingredients are used in their butters. The scent is strong, so if you like the smell of grapefruit you'll love this. I use them daily, usually one time and moisturizing effects last all day long. I also carry one in my bag to reapply on my hands after washing throughout the day. I can recommend it!
-Signed the brown skin woman