The Body Shop Body Butter, Pink Grapefruit, 1.7 Ounce uploaded by Lauren S.

BY THE BODY SHOP

• Does the flavour of this lip butter seem weird? Ir offputting? al...1 Answers
The Body Shop Body Butter, Pink Grapefruit, 1.7 Ounce
  • "My favorite body butter and this scent is great too. It's great to use during the winter. You don't need much to spread around your body. Just a small amount is needed. It provides relief to dry skin. " in 14 reviews
  • "Leaves skin soft and supple! Works great to remedy dry and cracked skin! Especially in the winter. Great for sensitive skin. Would definitely recommend " in 3 reviews
Marlena R.
Yakima, WA
I don't have much complaints about this product, but I didn't feel wowed by it either. I think the scent is good but I have smelled better lotions that I prefer. I enjoy the packaging and the concept.
Jennifer H.
Merrimack, NH
The Body Shop's Body Butter will quench your dry skins thirst no matter what scent it comes in. However, the pink Grapefruit is delightfully sweet and perfect for summer.
Alexis L.
Louisville, CO
Every Time I use this my skin automatically feels so much softer! I bought it from the body shop and it was on sale for a great price. Even if it wasn't on sale I would of got it because it's worth it.
Amber P.
Winfield, Wv
They keep me coming back just for the body butters they make. Great smell, great texture, great feel on my skin. A little pricey for my taste, but oh so worth it.
Sarah P.
This body butter smells absolutely divine and wakea up my skin after a warm bath. The rich texture and quality ingredients noticeably benefits the skin.
Jena T.
these smell great and are very moisturizing but leave my skin kind of greasy. regularly priced they are very expensive but the body shop has great sales!
Amina B.
Ashburn, VA
Natalie P.
Vallejo, CA
This grapefruit body butter leaves me sleeky smooth love the smell of it as well really recommend it for anyone who who wants to feel nice and smooth
Erica B.
Enola, PA
When I use this product I love the grapefruit smell. It is my favorite. It is so refreshing and light. The body Butter leaves my skin soft all day.
Stephanie C.
Bellevue, KY
I love this stuff it's ahhhmazing!! Love love love the smell of grapefruit! His body butter has it going on silky and its essence is wonderful!
Lissette F.
Does the flavour of this lip butter seem weird? Ir offputting? also find the texture to not be as smooth as the honey lip butter in the same type of container