The Body Shop Body Butter, Pink Grapefruit, 1.7 Ounce uploaded by Lauren S.

BY THE BODY SHOP

• Does the flavour of this lip butter seem weird? Ir offput...1 Answers
The Body Shop Body Butter, Pink Grapefruit, 1.7 Ounce
  • "My favorite body butter and this scent is great too. It's great to use during the winter. You don't need much to spread around your body. Just a small amount is needed. It provides relief to dry skin. " in 14 reviews
  • "Leaves skin soft and supple! Works great to remedy dry and cracked skin! Especially in the winter. Great for sensitive skin. Would definitely recommend " in 3 reviews
Jess R.
Providence
This stuff is amazing and smells INCREDIBLE. I use it on my hands and elbows every day and it is super creamy and moisturizing. I have very dry skin and this stuff saves my hands during the winter months. You can always find it at TJ Maxx for super affordable too!
Rebecca W.
New Haven, CT
Love this stuff! It is so creamy but doesn’t leave a gross residue like some lotions do! This will smell up an entire room- it’s wonderful! It doesn’t irritate my skin and I love the natural ingredient in it!
Alexa W.
Absolutely LOVE this lotion. The smell and formula is great. I've gotten this a couple times as a gift and fell in love. I'm currently out but want more. It's a pretty potent scent, so if you like the smell, it's for you! Would definitely recommend this!
Emily B.
MC MINNVILLE, TN
This body butter didn't work well on me. For starters, the scent just didn't work well with my body chemistry. That isn't anything that can be helped, but it was disappointing. The body butter itself didn't really sink into my skin well and even a small bit felt greasy on my skin. I could wear it before bed, but I didn't like it to wear before going out. Maybe I got a dud one since everyone else raves about these. I would try another scent and give it a whirl one more time, but I wouldn't repurchase this scent again.
Lauren H.
Encino, CA
The body shop is my number one go to brand and I absolutely love their line of grapefruit products. The prices are okay, but they have a lot of sales which is great. The body butters are so softening and moisturizing!
paige t.
sioux falls, SD
I love the Body Shop body butters because they are so moisturizing and perfect for when my skin is dry and flaky. The grapefruit scent is VERY strong so if you're sensitive to smell, I wouldn't recommend this. I personally like the scent but sometimes when I put this on, even a couple hours later my friends and family can smell it and some of them don't like it. This isn't for every day use either, in my opinion, because it can get greasy.
Hana C.
South Dartmouth, MA
My absolute favorite! It smells amazing and leaves my skin feeling soft, replenished, and hydrated. This product is perfect for the winter months when dry skin comes along but also lovely for spring and summer with its fresh, fruity scent!!
Brittney M.
Mccordsville, IN
Oh my, this body butter smells AMAZING. I love the smell of pink grapefruit, even though others don't always like it. This small container is rather expensive though, so I don't use it every day but I use it on days that I want to smell extra nice. I would recommend this if it's in your budget because it smells really nice and it moisturizes my skin very well.
Chaneya B.
I am so in love with this body butter. When I would wear it to work, people could smell me from the moment they walked in the door. I have been using this product for years and it has never failed me. Along with smelling so great, it is super moisturizing. I will continue to purchase this product now and in years to come.
Chelsey N.
Surprise
I love this product! This is also by far my favorite scent! It's clean and the citrus sour sweet smell is a great balance. The moisture is great and I would say even though it's on the pricey side it's pretty worth it. I have a ton of body moisturizers to get through but I would repurchase this product.
Lissette F.
Does the flavour of this lip butter seem weird? Ir offputting? also find the texture to not be as smooth as the honey lip butter in the same type of container