The Body Shop Body Butter, Olive, 6.75 oz uploaded by Ellie F.The Body Shop Body Butter, Olive, 6.75 oz uploaded by Ellie F.The Body Shop Body Butter, Olive, 6.75 oz uploaded by Maddy S.

BY THE BODY SHOP

After cleansing and scrubbing, protect your skin with the original body butter. Olive Body Butter protects the skin from free radical damage which is one of the causes of wrinkles and dryness. It is an intensive creamy all-over body moisturizer with the clean fresh scent that absorbs into the skin easily, helping to condition, soften and smooth while preventing dryness. The mositurization lasts for up to 24-hours. Filled with Community Fair Trade Shea and Cocoa butter which are excellent moisturizer that repair the skin s moisture barrier helping to restore moisture and make skin smooth and supple. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Butter, Olive see more...

• The Body Shop body butters are the bomb! I currently own the coco...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kathryn W.
Kathryn W.
Pfafftown, NC
I am obsessed with The Body Shop body butters because they feel so hydrating and leave your skin looking shiny. I also like that they have plant based and fair trade ingredients. I was a bit skeptical of the olive body butter, but I find the scent sort of fresh, medicinal, and herb like. I like the lighter scents over the one perfumed ones. These body butters are great to use as a night time hand cream and they leave the backs of your hands and nails looking so healthy. My secret is to buy The Body Shop products at places like T.J. Maxx and Marshalls, where they are dramatically cheaper!
Maddy S.
The Body Shop body butters are the bomb! I have dry skin and this makes my skin so smooth. The effects of it on my skin also work so quickly. Today I put this on and within a few hours my skin was smooth and not dry. I currently own the coconut and the olive and I love them. They are so moisturizing and hydrating for the skin. They also leave my skin glowing after use. My favorite out of the two I have is the olive. It's smell is very herb and organic like. I totally recommend and I look forward to trying out some of their other scents.
Gabriella L.
Gabriella L.
1 star! I dislike this product VERY much. The only thing I enjoyed about it was the smell. I have dry legs, and I thought this would be a great product to use on them, but it is very uncomfortable to use, and takes too much time. I've sat down for over an hour trying to exfoliate and rub all of this thing off my legs. Not only was it a pain in the butt, but it didn't improve the condition of me legs at all. This was a total waste of my money.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
I'm a devotee of olive oil and it's wonderful properties. Unfortunately, the Body Shop olive body butter misdes the mark. It does have a nice, mild scent. I was really hoping for more hydration. The evenings I used it, there was no discernable difference the following day. I own a number of Body Shop body butters and this one is definitely low on my list. It's below average in my experience.
Dymond M.
Dymond M.
Atlanta, GA
I first used this in store with the help of an assistant and I really liked the after feeling and scent of the butter. It was very smooth and creamy, but I buy a lot of lotion from BBW, so I couldn't realistically use this product up completely. I finished my travel container, but I will probably not purchase again. A good buy, but not for me.
Lenora F.
Lenora F.
Philadelphia, PA
This is so good for the body. It does not have an overwhelming scent. It has been so many things in the body butter line that I love but for me I don't want anything harsh. Olive oil is very good for the skin, it helps hydrate it and moisturize it. I highly recommend this product
This is such a great product, because it smells good and definitely does the job of moisturizing and softening the skin, it comes in a beatiful olive green jar. I love it sooo much that I don't think twice if the opportunity to buy it again presents itself to me.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
I love this body Butter and love this scent! I normally don't like body butters because they don't sink in. This stuff is amazing. And I didn't think I would like the olive oil smell but tried it on a whim at Ulta and it is incredible!
Shayna R.
Shayna R.
Clinton Twp, MI
Love the fresh smell of this body butter! I use it whenever my skin starts to get a little dry or over sunned! Very thick, but sinks into the skin easily and nicely. You don't feel slick or greasy after application.
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
Tampa, FL
This Body Butter is my all time favorite from the Body Shop. This one doesn't have a strong smell and is perfect for dry skin on all parts of the body.
Maddy S.
The Body Shop body butters are the bomb! I currently own the coconut and the olive and I love them. They are so moisturizing and hydrating for the skin. They also leave my skin glowing after use. My favorite out of the two I have is the olive. It's smell is very herb and organic like. I totally recommend and I look forward to trying out some of their other scents. Any recommendations for what other body butters I should try?