The Body Shop Body Butter, Mango, 6.75 oz
Top Questions See all 44 Q&A
- "This is so moisturizing, I use it on my entire body after my shower. It takes a few minutes to absorb and leaves my skin smelling wonderful, lightly mango!" in 139 reviews
- "This is the best body butter I ever tried in my intire life if uou have dry skin after this you will feel like new person. Price is totally worth the product. I love mango and smell is amazing you won't go wrong with this product" in 52 reviews
- "Love their body butter. It smells absolutely amazing. I have sensitive skin but it doesn't cause any hives. Love!" in 19 reviews
- "It is thinner than a lot of the body butters, but it is one of my favorite scents." in 1 review
- "In the winter it's great since your skin is typically very dry and needs that extra moisture to rehydrate. " in 1 review
One of favourite butter.
Butter dense on a consistence, but when heats up from heat thaws and is perfectly distributed on skin. Perfectly humidifies, feeds and looks after skin. It is absorbed quickly. Skin becomes smooth and velvet. A smell at him very pleasant. Such sweet with easy sourness, not luscious, easy. Remains on skin.
I love this aroma and oils. I use years and almost at any time at all times.
Is product everything about it the greatness & I would recommend this product and brand to anyone
The consistency is a little thinner than some other Body Butters (eg. Coconut). I was surprised by this as, being targeted to very dry skin, I just expected it to be super thick. I found the thinner consistency made it easier to apply to my skin though.
It is absorbed quite quickly and leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized. I love the way my skin feels when wearing a Body Butter, I can feel it but it's not heavy, sticky or greasy.
The scent is long lasting, however I always use the Body Butter alongside the Shower Gel and at times the Body Scrub too, layering the scent.
An excellent heavy duty moisturizer. I like being able to get the massive 400ml tubs because I always moisturize after the shower and the Shower Gels last so long, I always end up running out of Body Butter way before the Shower Gel.
Not a horrible product, just not for me.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos