BY THE BODY SHOP #26 in Lotion

Our super-rich and creamy Body Butter is a feast for the skin. It melts straight in to leave skin feeling soft and smooth. It contains Community Fair Trade cocoa butter and has an exotic mango scent. 24-hour hydration Great for very dry skin Exotic mango scent. Body Butter, Mango see more...

The Body Shop Body Butter, Mango, 6.75 oz
  • "This is so moisturizing, I use it on my entire body after my shower. It takes a few minutes to absorb and leaves my skin smelling wonderful, lightly mango!" in 139 reviews
  • "This is the best body butter I ever tried in my intire life if uou have dry skin after this you will feel like new person. Price is totally worth the product. I love mango and smell is amazing you won't go wrong with this product" in 52 reviews
  • "Love their body butter. It smells absolutely amazing. I have sensitive skin but it doesn't cause any hives. Love!" in 19 reviews
  • "It is thinner than a lot of the body butters, but it is one of my favorite scents." in 1 review
  • "In the winter it's great since your skin is typically very dry and needs that extra moisture to rehydrate. " in 1 review
Briselda E.
Texhoma, OK
I love the body shop body butter. It not only smells amazing but it also leaves your skin so smooth and soft.
Hannah P.
Cheltenham, Cheltenham
I have tried this product on a few occasions and think it is fantastic! The scent is so lovely and not too overpowering and it left my skin feeling very nourished and moisturised 😊
Karla M.
Raleigh, NC
El body butter the the body shop is my go to product después de bañarme. Me deja la piel súper suave
Anna B.
East Hanover, NJ
The Body Shop Travel Size Mango Body Butter
One of favourite butter.
Butter dense on a consistence, but when heats up from heat thaws and is perfectly distributed on skin. Perfectly humidifies, feeds and looks after skin. It is absorbed quickly. Skin becomes smooth and velvet. A smell at him very pleasant. Such sweet with easy sourness, not luscious, easy. Remains on skin.
I love this aroma and oils. I use years and almost at any time at all times.
Tomi Y.
I absokutely love the
Is product everything about it the greatness & I would recommend this product and brand to anyone
Lisa H.
This body butter is awesome! I have two on the go right now. This is my second favourite body butter. My first is Chocomania body butter, I sure hope The Body Shop brings it back!
Kym J.
Bilston, Wolverhampton
This Body Butter smells gorgeous, the Mango scent is truly mouth watering, so sweet and fruity. Pale orange in colour and definitely 'super-rich and creamy'.
The consistency is a little thinner than some other Body Butters (eg. Coconut). I was surprised by this as, being targeted to very dry skin, I just expected it to be super thick. I found the thinner consistency made it easier to apply to my skin though.
It is absorbed quite quickly and leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized. I love the way my skin feels when wearing a Body Butter, I can feel it but it's not heavy, sticky or greasy.
The scent is long lasting, however I always use the Body Butter alongside the Shower Gel and at times the Body Scrub too, layering the scent.
An excellent heavy duty moisturizer. I like being able to get the massive 400ml tubs because I always moisturize after the shower and the Shower Gels last so long, I always end up running out of Body Butter way before the Shower Gel.
Angie C.
Spring Hill, TN
I am not a huge fan of body butters, mostly because of the texture. I didn't buy this product but in the store I tried it on to see if my tastes had changed. Firstly, the smell in the store was great. Who does'nt love Mango?! By the time i made it through the mall I was looking for a bathroom to wash it off. It wasn't the smell more the texture. It still smelled great. Pro. The texture was more on the still wet side or tacky not sticky, not oil, but just still there. Some people might like that freshly moisturized feel. I don't. I like my skin to feel like skin.
Not a horrible product, just not for me.
TheGirlyCircle G.
Annaba
Ce beurre corporel est une tuerie, l'odeur est juste tellement agréable et quant à l'hydratation elle est au rdv
mero B.
Jeddah, Mekah
The Body Shop Body Butter, Mango, 6.75 oz
However I'm love the body shop product , but this butter don't Moisturizes well and it smell bad
I hate it
Megan R.
What is the price like for these products?
Samantha B.
What's your guys's favorite scent or product from the body shop?
jennifer b.
Etobicoke, Ontario
What were you favorite things about this lotion
Pamela A.
Italy
I was thinking about buying this but I would like to know if the smell stays long?
Morgan W.
Yeah what one is the best smelling butter??