BY THE BODY SHOP #26 in Lotion

Our super-rich and creamy Body Butter is a feast for the skin. It melts straight in to leave skin feeling soft and smooth. It contains Community Fair Trade cocoa butter and has an exotic mango scent. 24-hour hydration Great for very dry skin Exotic mango scent. Body Butter, Mango see more...

The Body Shop Body Butter, Mango, 6.75 oz
  • "This is so moisturizing, I use it on my entire body after my shower. It takes a few minutes to absorb and leaves my skin smelling wonderful, lightly mango!" in 139 reviews
  • "This is the best body butter I ever tried in my intire life if uou have dry skin after this you will feel like new person. Price is totally worth the product. I love mango and smell is amazing you won't go wrong with this product" in 52 reviews
  • "Love their body butter. It smells absolutely amazing. I have sensitive skin but it doesn't cause any hives. Love!" in 19 reviews
  • "It is thinner than a lot of the body butters, but it is one of my favorite scents." in 1 review
  • "In the winter it's great since your skin is typically very dry and needs that extra moisture to rehydrate. " in 1 review
Morgan L.
Hilliard, OH
I looooove the body shop body butter. It helps moisturize my skin even on it's driest days. This stuff is really expensive compared to most other lotions out there but it is very high quality. The scents are also really great. I like the mango and the coconut.
Charley S.
Blanchard, OK
This body lotion is divine I love using it all over. It's a great price it leaves my skin feeling so smooth, and it smells heavenly I highly recommend everyone buying if you love scents like this it's a must have product
Noelia B.
Sunnyside, NY
This is a yummy smelling body butter that really gives you a good burst of moisture which lasts all day long. The smell is really genuine and mango.
A tiny tub lasts a while, but purchase the biggest size to save more money.
Karolina K.
Belchertown, MA
The body shop's body butter is life changing!! It smells amazing and keeps my skin silky smooth. I'd recommend putting on after you shower. It is very thick and a bit heavy but worth it for the amazing skin results you see!
Melissa M.
Saint Pauls, NC
The Body Shop Body Butter, Mango, 6.75 oz has been my go to night cream as of lately and I'm really impressed. It has an awesome smell that last throughout the night and leaves my skin feeling moisturized and hydrated.
Amanda S.
Rising Sun , IN
This is a lovely body butter, definitely up at the top of my list, and I have repurchased this multiple times. It's just so lovely and makes your skin so soft and the fragrance is there but light. Absolutely perfect
Tubaa S.
I love the smell of this since I love mangos. I bought it from their website and it's a little pricey but there are always good deals going on. The packaging is adorable. I wish the lotion lasted longer on the skin.
Stephanie C.
Surprise, AZ
This stuff smells amazing!!! Super fresh and super light but it does leave a little bit of oil behind. So instead of using this at night to get on my sheets I use in the morning on my super dry spots and let dry for a couple minutes and it works amazing that way!
Kaycee C.
Cabot, AR
Holy smells! This smells almost edible! I LOVE the way it feels and how easily this product goes on! I never feel ashy when this is in my bag! I bought it in the airport headed to Cancun! We don't have a body shop in Arkansas and it totally stinks.
Andrea S.
Carbondale, IL
Love the smell and texture of this body butter! The feeling and smell last all day long! The mango scent is great as well as others, like the coconut. Would recommend to everyone to try! I purchase mine at Ulta.
Megan R.
What is the price like for these products?
Samantha B.
What's your guys's favorite scent or product from the body shop?
jennifer b.
Etobicoke, Ontario
What were you favorite things about this lotion
Pamela A.
Italy
I was thinking about buying this but I would like to know if the smell stays long?
Morgan W.
Yeah what one is the best smelling butter??