BY THE BODY SHOP #26 in Lotion

Our super-rich and creamy Body Butter is a feast for the skin. It melts straight in to leave skin feeling soft and smooth. It contains Community Fair Trade cocoa butter and has an exotic mango scent. 24-hour hydration Great for very dry skin Exotic mango scent. Body Butter, Mango see more...

The Body Shop Body Butter, Mango, 6.75 oz
  • "This is so moisturizing, I use it on my entire body after my shower. It takes a few minutes to absorb and leaves my skin smelling wonderful, lightly mango!" in 139 reviews
  • "This is the best body butter I ever tried in my intire life if uou have dry skin after this you will feel like new person. Price is totally worth the product. I love mango and smell is amazing you won't go wrong with this product" in 52 reviews
  • "Love their body butter. It smells absolutely amazing. I have sensitive skin but it doesn't cause any hives. Love!" in 19 reviews
  • "It is thinner than a lot of the body butters, but it is one of my favorite scents." in 1 review
  • "In the winter it's great since your skin is typically very dry and needs that extra moisture to rehydrate. " in 1 review
Gina d.
Branford, CT
I just finished up one of these body butters and this scent smells amazing. I mainly use this on my legs and it keeps them very hydrated and smooth. The only drawback is that it leaves my skin feeling slightly tacky for a while after using it. Also, my thighs touch when I walk and if I put this on my inner thighs, it begins to pill from the friction. To prevent and deal with these two things, I put on a loose pair of pants immediately after applying this and wait a minimum of 30 minutes before putting on any tighter fitting pants.
Savannah P.
It may be spring time but my skin is still sooo dry! I LA LOVEEEEE, @thebodyshop lotions. They are so thick and hydrating for your skin! I love this for my arms and legs!
🌼What's your favorite body lotion??

#thebodyshop #skincare #makeup #beauty #skincareaddict #followme
Klaudia K.
Rolling Meadows
I always wanted a lotion with a mango smell and this one is prefect. I absolutely love the smell of this product and I always get complements when I'm wearing it. The texture is also really great. It's a thicker consitantcy which really makes it feel more moisturizing when I use it, but it's not greasy at all. I also love that it's in a tub instead of a squeeze bottle. That makes it easier to control the amount that I'm getting. Overall, I highly reccomed this product and I think it would also make a great gift.
Nicole R.
Staten Island, NY
The Body Shop Body Butter, Mango, 6.75 oz smells amazing!! I applied this after every shower (and especially after shaving). It feels a little heavy on the skin but it keeps it well moisturized. When applied at night, the scent was gone by the morning.
sophie g.
daytona beach, fl
i love this body butter! it is so moisturizing, thick and creamy. but it DOES NOT make you feel greasy because i hate that. the smell is amazing and it is long lasting through out the day. i definitely recommend and i want to try all the scents!
Micah W.
Bartlesville, OK
It smells amazing! I’m not a fan of anything else. It says it absorbs in 15 seconds but it doesn’t. It also says it doesn’t feel oil, greasy, or sticky. I think it feels very sticky after I put it on. I kind of feel dirty after applying it.
Carly O.
Sevierville, TN
Love this scent for summer or even spring! It doesn’t have a strong scent which I like. I don’t want anything over powering. I love this for when I have sunburn. It’s very cooling and helps deeply moisturize my skin. Leaving it silky smooth!
Morgan R.
Mason City, IA
Absolutely LOVE this product! Smells so sweet and fresh! Feels amazing in your skin and lasts long as well. Affordable for such great quality! I buy my Body Shop lotions at my local TJ Maxx.
Ali V.
Baltimore, MD
I want to eat myself once i put this on.  I love all of the Body Shop's Body Butters, typically I don't go for fruit, but go for floral instead, but I love this one. Strong smell of mango, very creamy and absorbs well. Beautiful packaging.
Aezia J.
Kearney
Smells sooooooo good. Very rich and creamy. it’s also helped heal ingrown hairs on my legs. I love putting this on and everyone loves the smell of it, especially my boyfriend ;).
Sathi H.
Which one is good smell ?
Lera L.
Kamloops
Love it... Lovely not strong mango smell... Moisturizing!!!