BY THE BODY SHOP

Our super-rich and creamy Body Butter is a feast for the skin. It melts straight in to leave skin feeling soft and smooth. It contains Community Fair Trade cocoa butter and has an exotic mango scent. 24-hour hydration Great for very dry skin Exotic mango scent. Body Butter, Mango see more...

• "I have sensitive skin but it doesn't cause any hives." in 1 review
  • "In the winter it's great since your skin is typically very dry and needs that extra moisture to rehydrate. " in 1 review
  • "It is thinner than a lot of the body butters, but it is one of my favorite scents." in 1 review
Klaudia K.
Rolling Meadows
I always wanted a lotion with a mango smell and this one is prefect. I absolutely love the smell of this product and I always get complements when I'm wearing it. The texture is also really great. It's a thicker consitantcy which really makes it feel more moisturizing when I use it, but it's not greasy at all. I also love that it's in a tub instead of a squeeze bottle. That makes it easier to control the amount that I'm getting. Overall, I highly reccomed this product and I think it would also make a great gift.
Dawalola S.
Bishop, CA
I LOVE this body butter. This is legit the only product that I’ve ever bought on a consistent basis. It may be a bit greasy for some, but I love it. It’s pricey but I buy it at Marshalls and it’s much cheaper there. It smells scrumptious and I always get people asking me for some. I always stock up.
Anne A.
Murfreesboro, TN
This is the best moisturizer to take while traveling. It is easily secured and is thick enough to where you don’t have to worry about it spilling in your bag. I bought the mango scent at TJ Maxx and I keep it in my desk drawer at work. I use it on my hands and arms when they feel dry. It heals my dry skin and has a soft scent that doesn’t bother anyone around me.
Ali V.
Baltimore, MD
I want to eat myself once i put this on.  I love all of the Body Shop's Body Butters, typically I don't go for fruit, but go for floral instead, but I love this one. Strong smell of mango, very creamy and absorbs well. Beautiful packaging.
Jennifer B.
Sierra Vista, AZ
Love the scent! Makes me feel like I’m on a tropical island. It’s thick but not so much so that you feel it takes forever to absorb. Moisturizes without making you feel oily which is what I enjoy. I think next time I will purchase it in a squeeze tube if available.
Melanie E.
Kennesaw, GA
This body butter is amazing! It’s super creamy and smells nice. I always come back to this stuff. It gives my skin just the right amount of moisture. I either buy it in store or online. It couldn’t be more perfect!
Jamie S.
Laconia, NH
I love this product!! The smell is so peachy and fresh and lasts all day. It's super moisturizing without being sticky.  It also has been really helpful with pregnancy stretch marks. LOVE
Erica R.
Clarksville, TN
I am a home-based soap maker so it is not good for my business to promote other mainstream brands😂 BUT the body shop is and will always be an absolute favorite of mine. I can create amazing duplicate products of many brands but there are jusy some things that only the body shop can do so well and I will give them that. I love all of their products, with all the natural and skin benefiting ingredients they use.
This body butter is no different. Most body butters are very heavy and greasy, these are thick but sink right into your skin and feel like velvet. The smell is amazing! You don't like mangoes? Okay you will still love this scent!! It's intoxicating. You won't even care about the scent because you'll be so obsessed with feeling how soft your skin is after rubbing in this butter.
Courtney T.
Highland, UT
I seriously love this product! I love the way it smells and feels and my hands always feel so soft and smooth after I use it. I don't always shop here but when I do I go straight for this lotion! I feel like it's very reasonable price for what you are getting!
Jennifer B.
Ferndale, MI
4 stars, the Body Shop has the ultimate smells, and the body butter is packed so nicely! BUT when it comes to being a body butter it leaves a bit to be desired. Still feels like bath and body works or other brands that smell and feel great for about an hour, but then your skin is back to dry. Good for gifts or to keep at a desk or in a guest room.
Megan R.
What is the price like for these products?
Samantha B.
What's your guys's favorite scent or product from the body shop?
jennifer b.
Etobicoke, Ontario
What were you favorite things about this lotion
Pamela A.
Italy
I was thinking about buying this but I would like to know if the smell stays long?
Morgan W.
Yeah what one is the best smelling butter??