The Body Shop Body Butter, Japanese Cherry Blossom, 6.75 oz uploaded by Daïana M.

BY THE BODY SHOP

Soften and condition your skin with an intense body moisturizer that lasts up to 24 hours and features a delicate floral scent. Japanese cherry blossom extract is traditionally renowned for its soothing properties. Community Trade organic soy oil is rich in essential fatty acids that repair skin's natural barrier, restoring smoothness and suppleness. Community Trade organic olive oil effectively smoothes and softens skin. Body Butter, Japanese Cherry Blossom see more...

Buy on Amazon
roshan m.
Atlanta
The Body Shop Body Butter feels very soft on the skin. It moisturizes very well and works great. One concern for me is the smell. The Japanese Cherry Blossom smells great, but I feel that it is too strong and makes me nauseous. It functions great, but the smell is too strong.
Molly S.
This smells so good and is so refreshing. I got this among other things as a present and i fell in love with it. I decided to buy it again and it was the best decision ever. I recommend buying this!
Brenda R.
I really love this body butter...It goes on very well and really helps my dry skin. I even use it every night on my face. It does not promote acne and stays on well. It's a bit greasy at first, but it soaks into your skin fairly fast. Smells nice too..A soft feminine scent. I recommend this body butter if your looking for a way to naturally moisturize without harsh chemicals. And they are cruelty free too.
Deena R.
Rich cream and smells sooo good. I love using this in the winter. I don't need a lot at all to get the amount of moisture I need. It's such a good product, I even bought one for my mom because she liked it so much when she tried it.
Stephani S.
This smells absolutely wonderful. Smells just like the real cherry blossoms. This is very soft leaves your skin fantastic. I got it as a gift from a friend this is my first time trying I would definitely buy this again.
Susana B.
Chicago , IL
This body butter smells amazing the smell last a long time in your body. It's soooo buttery it melts on your skin it leaves your skin so soft I will keep buying over and over again can't get over how good it smells
Alexis B.
Bellefonte, PA
This stuff smells amazing and is some of the best lotion. It's nothing special in that sense but I wear it a couple times a week and the smell stays on for almost the whole day.
Zivile J.
New Orleans, LA
I don't see this butter anymore but it has a great smell. The quality is Body Shop butters is amazing but the smells are even better. And this butter is very perfect
Elise S.
Westbury, NY
Review for: The Body Shop Body Butter, Japanese Cherry Blossom, 6.75 oz more...
I love the smell of this product! It's not overly strong! I leaves my skin nice a soft and the smell is just right
Daïana M.
The Body Shop Body Butter, Japanese Cherry Blossom, 6.75 oz La texture est vraiment agréable l'odeur est vraiment agréable mais pas trop forte. Et ce beurre corporel hydrate vraiment beaucoup je le conseil surtout quand on a une peau un peu sèche