The Body Shop Body Butter, Honey, 6.75 oz

This luxurious Body Butter has a rich, floral scent. Each pot contains Community Fair Trade honey made from the nectar of thousands of wildflowers. Dip in for skin that feels silky soft. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Joanne J.
Anchorage , AK
One of my top 3 favorite scents from body shop. This makes your skin feel like a cloud and the scent is amazing! It will make people turn their heads and tell you that you smell amazing. I would recommend to literally anyone.
Carlsbad , CA
Love these body butters so much I have the mint one and it feels sooooo good on my skin, rub it on after a hot bath or shower and it feels amazing highly recommend it!!
Pounding Mill, VA
These body butters are so soothing and moisturizing! Every scent smells amazing. Say bye bye to dry, flaky, winter time skin with these. I would certainly recommend these to others, in fact I actually buy these as Christmas gifts and my friends love them.
Virginia S.
This is the most silkiest lotion that you can find.Its great on feet,elbows, and hands.The different fragrances are my favorite .The cucumber melon i love❤Your feet will expecially love you ❤
Rose S.
bronx, NY
My absolute favorite lotion, hands down. I will pay the 20$ for this every season, as one lasts me about 3 months. I was lucky enough to find my current one in TJ Maxx for 6$ but they haven't had anymore. This lotion melts like buttah, is very faintly scented and doesnt overpower, and moisturizes like nobody's business.
Ana R.
I use this when I'm feeling a little fancier or when I've got a nice event to go to. It smells really nice, not too sweet but very honey-like. It leaves my skin feeling awesome and it absorbs basically immediately. It doesn't leave me greasy at all, and it feels like silk on my skin. Very thick and long lasting.
I'd highly recommend it, it's an awesome treat-yourself product.
Karly D.
Janesville , WI
This is one of my favorite if not my favorite moisturizers! Leaves my skin feeling and looking very smooth! I am befinitly a repeated user! You need the product in your life! I use it each and every single day! Definitly worth it! It’s also available most places so that is awesome too!
Cierra L.
I just got my first tub of this and I absolutely LOVE IT! The scent is amazing and the moisture lasts all day. It doesn't leave any greasy or slimy residue like most lotions and creams. It can be very expensive in my opinion but when you catch it on a good sale its amazing!
Haneef D.
Washington, DC
The fragrance is light and sweet. I was happy my sensitivity to fragrance wasn't triggered by this! It feels creamy and silky on the skin. Not the best skin hydratir (my skin is rather dry) but its cute and gets the job done for about half the day! Nothing wrong with that.
Sheena B.
I ADORE this scent!! I can't get enough of it, but it's gone so quickly because I can't keep my fingers out of it. It's the perfect creamy lotion that never ever feels sticky or heavy, and it's so refreshing whenever I use it. And did I mention that amazing aroma?