BY THE BODY SHOP

This rich and creamy Body Butter is a feast for the skin. It melts straight in to leave skin feeling soft and smooth. It contains Community Fair Trade virgin organic coconut oil and has a totally tropical coconut scent. 24-hour hydration Great for normal to dry skin Tropical coconut scent. Body Butter, Coconut see more...

• The Body Shop body butters are the bomb! I currently own the coco...3 Answers
  • What's your favorite Body Butter scents from The Body Shop? 10 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "But it is long lasting and a little goes a long way." in 1 review
  • "The coconut body butter smells nice and makes my hands feel very nice as well." in 1 review
Miranda Z.
Tacoma, WA
Oh goodness. This stuff is DIVINE. Every time I pick up a new tub (I have to have purchased at least 4 in this scent) I feel like an idiot for letting myself run out of it or changing fragrances. I'm not usually a huge coconut fan but this smells like a coconut custard dessert. It's so rich and luxurious I can't believe it's $20. This would be an awesome gift along with one of the hand washes for anyone who needs some me time!
Qwyn C.
Jacksonville, FL
This product is not my favorite from The Body Shop. The only time I feel I can use it is when my skin is damp but even then, a few minutes later my skin stills feel dry. If you use this body butter when your skin is completely dry, it might be oily and your phone screen will not be safe from oil streaks. I personally would not buy this product again but that is just me. Everybody has a different skin type.
Shelbie M.
Salt Lake City, UT
I love in a very dry state and a good thick moisture is a necessity. I have tried many body butters in the past and The Body Shop has some of the best ones out there. They are very moisturizing, they don't leave a greasy feeling like some others and they smell great. The only thing I disliked about the coconut one is that after a few hours the sent changes and starts to smell kind of funky.
Cori C.
I'm in love with The Body Shop's body butters. I've been using the Peach Vineyard for so long that when I went to stock up again I decided to pick up some other scents. I got Pink Grapefruit and Coconut. I got smaller tubs but I'm going to have to go back for more because I absolutely love them! The Coconut smells heavenly and is great for the summer.
Dani S.
Love this coconut body butter, received it as a gift and I use it everyday! I have sensitive skin and it doesn't irritate my skin at all. The coconut is a great refreshing smell, and I like that it is thicker than a lot of the lotion or body butters that I have. I will for sure but more when I run out!
Lisa T.
Salt Lake City, UT
Great for sensitive skin! Almost every type of body butter or lotion makes me itch like crazy...but I can use this every day without feeling like I walked through poison ivy. The scent is light and natural - not too perfumey, and the body butter is rich and creamy without feeling greasy.
Jaimie E.
This is HANDS DOWN the best body butter that I have ever used. I use this every single evening after my shower. It is a great value, constantly on sale and is so gentle and is the only body butter that works for me. I've repurchased this twice and will again and again!
Mara S.
Duluth, MN
Love love love this product! Smells absolutely heavenly. It is gentle on my super sensitive skin and keeps it moisturized. It makes my body feel soft and smooth. Got it for Christmas and would definitely buy it again in the future. The smell is strong, but I love it!
Anna H.
Clovis, CA
One of my favorite body butters of all time. I have gone through almost 3 tubs of this product and will continue to repurchase. This lotion smells so amazing and lasts all day. The best time to purchase is during sales because each single lotion can be a bit pricey.
Jennifer F.
Palm Bay, FL
I absolutely love this body lotion. I carry it around with me in my purse all day, every day. I love the smell, the texture and the feel of it on my skin. I couldn't leave home without this. I bought this body butter at Ulta. I would 100% recommend this product.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
What's your favorite Body Butter scents from The Body Shop?
Maddy S.
The Body Shop body butters are the bomb! I currently own the coconut and the olive and I love them. They are so moisturizing and hydrating for the skin. They also leave my skin glowing after use. My favorite out of the two I have is the olive. It's smell is very herb and organic like. I totally recommend and I look forward to trying out some of their other scents. Any recommendations for what other body butters I should try?