BY THE BODY SHOP

This rich and creamy Body Butter is a feast for the skin. It melts straight in to leave skin feeling soft and smooth. It contains Community Fair Trade virgin organic coconut oil and has a totally tropical coconut scent. 24-hour hydration Great for normal to dry skin Tropical coconut scent. Body Butter, Coconut see more...

• The Body Shop body butters are the bomb! I currently own the coco...3 Answers
  • What's your favorite Body Butter scents from The Body Shop? 10 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "But it is long lasting and a little goes a long way." in 1 review
  • "The coconut body butter smells nice and makes my hands feel very nice as well." in 1 review
Makinzie J.
I just adore this body cream. It smells so yummy and it’s thick so it makes my dry skin so smooth. It has a strong scent which I like and it’s so summery. It pairs so well with the matching body scrub. Definitely a must have in summer!
Caroline O.
I LOVE THIS BODY BUTTER. It smells delicious and is so hydrating. It is hard to get because I don’t have a Body Shop near me, but it’s so worth the drive because it’s so great. And it’s really inexpensive for what feels like a luxury product.
Jennifer R.
Sheridan, AR
My hands get so dry, well not when you use this lotion. I love it. It sinks into my skin, and is never greasy. This is the best thing I have found for my cuticles as well. It feels good all over your arms and legs.
Brooke H.
lancaster
I enjoy this scent during the summer. A generous amount in the tub lasts me months. Leaves skin feeling buttery and smooth. Includes healthy ingredients. Pleased with the scent and how long this product lasts.
Miranda Z.
Tacoma, WA
Oh goodness. This stuff is DIVINE. Every time I pick up a new tub (I have to have purchased at least 4 in this scent) I feel like an idiot for letting myself run out of it or changing fragrances. I'm not usually a huge coconut fan but this smells like a coconut custard dessert. It's so rich and luxurious I can't believe it's $20. This would be an awesome gift along with one of the hand washes for anyone who needs some me time!
AMRITA S.
Richmond Hill, NY
This is my go to body butter! for anyone who may be sensitive to smell, the smell isn't at all overpowering, it doesn't linger as you won't find yourself sneezing up a storm. It does take a bit of elbow grease to rub it in properly BUT most body butters do! I don't recommend using body butters during the summer because they tend to leave you feeling a bit greasy BUT if you have dry skin even during the hot weather this will be a god send!
Olena G.
Elmhurst , NY
I love this body butter. Smells amazing! Gives me feeling that I am on the beach. It is very buttery and thick, so you need just a little of product. Super moisturizing and hydrating to the skin. I have two other butters Moringa and Strawberry. I really like all of them.
Ada V.
I love the way this smells and how it leaves my skin feeling so moisturized. For me the reason for why I first bought it was because of my dry skin, having used the product after I showered I love the results it has given my body and it always felt so smooth on my skin. I highly recommend to those who like scented lotions and want their skin feeling smooth to buy it for it can help with dry skin
Alexa M.
elmwood park, IL
The body shop body butters are the best body creams on the market! They have the most amazing scents that last hours after you use the product. A little bit is all you need. I use this stuff after every shower! It is a rich cream that gets deep into the skin leaving you feeling amazing! I always have a stockpile of these body butters in multiple scents. I can't live without this product!!!
Baily M.
This is my holy grail body butter. I received the sample pack that includes six of the different body butters as a gift and this one is my favorite and I'm definitely buying the full size. My skin gets really dry in the Michigan cold and this product has saved me
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
What's your favorite Body Butter scents from The Body Shop?
Maddy S.
The Body Shop body butters are the bomb! I currently own the coconut and the olive and I love them. They are so moisturizing and hydrating for the skin. They also leave my skin glowing after use. My favorite out of the two I have is the olive. It's smell is very herb and organic like. I totally recommend and I look forward to trying out some of their other scents. Any recommendations for what other body butters I should try?