BY THE BODY SHOP #47 in Lotion

After cleansing and scrubbing, protect your skin with the original body butter. Almond Body Butter protects the skin from free radical damage which is one of the causes of wrinkles and dryness. It is an intensive creamy all-over body moisturizer with the wonderful scent of almonds that absorbs into the skin easily, helping to condition, soften and smooth while preventing dryness. The mositurization lasts for up to 24-hours. Filled with Community Fair Trade Shea and Cocoa butter which are excellent moisturizer as well as Sweet Almond Oil that provides essential fatty acids that repair the skin s moisture barrier helping to restore moisture and make skin smooth and supple. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. Th. see more...

• Who loves The Body Shop Body Butter?11 Answers
  • Where would you prefer to get your The Body Shop products? Online...16 Answers
  • Would this product be a good match for sensitive skin? Also, does...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
  • "I love this body shop body butter, it's very helpful for winter dry skin, very moisturizin dry skin, smooth my skin and it's really thick cream and smell good too" in 17 reviews
  • "I've acquired quite the collection of The Body Shop Body Butters - my favorite scents are Shea, Coconut, Brazilian Nut, Honeymania and Almond." in 8 reviews
  • "They are thick and creamy - and a little sure goes a long way, which makes them last longer, which is actually great because they're a little pricy." in 6 reviews
  • "It is a very thick formula when you apply it, but it leaves the skin very soft, smooth and overall I feel my skin has gotten better over time, thanks to the body butter!" in 6 reviews
  • "It can feel a bit heavy and it takes a little bit for it to sink in but the feel and scent of your skin is going to be wonderful" in 5 reviews
Briana H.
Little Elm, TX
Review for: Other
Okay I just got this and I AM SO OBSESSED. I got the coconut one and I literally don’t honk I’ve ever used anything more amazing on my skin. It smells heavenly and it’s so moisturizing. Not oily at all, it’s silky smooth!
Kylee G.
Milwaukee
My skin gets super dry and basically any lotion helps temporarily so I love anything that makes the dryness go away. What I like about this is that the consistency is thicker and when applied, your skin remains moisturizer longer. It's also great if used regularily. My skin has never felt better, more alive, and healthy especially when using daily. Plus the scent is amazing. You'll smell flawless all day and night long.
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think I have tried most fragrances of these body butters. Might favorite scent is the Moringa. I typically by them when I get a coupon as at $20 a piece they can work out a little pricey. They are super thick and they glide on leaving your skin feel very moisturized, smooth and soft too. Their fragranced butters can also be used instead of a fragrance as they are highly scented. Leave a sheen on the skin too.
April H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This particular vineyard peach scent smells delicious. It leaves my skin feeling silky smooth. I like to apply before bed so when i get up in the morning and get dressed i dont have to apply. The scent and moisture last for hours. There are other scents but this one is my #1!!!!😀😉🖒
Bianca C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the body shop body butter so much! I do feel like it's on the more expensive side so I tend tp pick it up when I see it in places like marshals. Leaves my skin moisturized and smooth without feeling too greasy after. I would recommend this to anyone looking for an intense moisturizer.
Sierra S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Have tried one of the body butters. I would say it was a good cream but I have tried better in my opinion. It was very thick and creamy but I felt it wasn't as hydrating. I have very dry skin so I need something that is really going to penetrate the skin. Would buy again jut would try a different kind, or maybe just the lotion.
Lauren C.
Pineville , LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have the peach body butter and it smells amazing. I didn't pay the full $21 for mine, I got it on sale on their website for $10. And it's very thick and it smells great.
Anastasia H.
Escondido
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the richness and the scent of my vanilla sugar body butter! After all it's one of their most popular scents right? It's super thick and smooth, has a luscious creamy texture that I thoroughly enjoy putting on my skin. It just makes me feel like I'm bathing my skin in this rich, sweet scented goodness that makes me just feel good. That being said.......The only thing I don't really like is that it seems to feel like it has a lot of water in it and although it goes on thick it doesn't last if that makes sense. I do enjoy the non greasy way they formulated this product and will keep using it because, it's just so yummy and feels so delicious! Like I'm slathering my favorite Buttercream frosting all over myself! Now I just need the sprinkles. Sparkles ✨ and yummmmmmm!
Kimberly B.
Kalamazoo, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this product and keep it in my desk at all times. The only thing I don't love about it is that it is a little bit thick. I do like that the smell is lasting but not super strong. The big size is also just a little pricey for my taste. Overall I would definitely recommend this product especially because the Body Shop has amazing sales. Also sometimes you can find it really marked down at TJ Maxx
N. Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Better than most lotions, would love for it to be thicker, but overall it does a great job moisturizer your skin. " Nourishing body butter, 48hr ultra rich moisture for very dry skin. I would recommend this to any one that is looking for a good skin moisturizing butter/cream. Good overall smell not over powering.
Emily H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is your favorite body butter scent?
Angela M.
Spring Hill, FL
Where would you prefer to get your The Body Shop products? Online, Store, Or Other stores like Marshalls or T.J Maxx?
Breana I.
Loami, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always use the Shea Butter one. What other ones are good? And smell good?
Erynn E.
Indianapolis, IN
Favorite scent?
rayevah h.
Is this product good to put on before applying makeup or what would you suggest for that