THE BODY SHOP® Blush Brush uploaded by Maham K.

BY THE BODY SHOP

Our round tipped Blush Brush is the perfect partner for blusher. With beautifully soft synthetic hair, you can blend, sculpt and dust with your favorite color.

• Blusher Brush
  • Blends
  • Super-soft synthetic hair
  • Cruelty-free

All Ingredients

The synthetic hairs we use in our brushes are specially cut to feel gentle on the skin, and will withstand daily use for a long time without flattening.

Jessica O.
I like the brushes they make very much and it doesn't appear here but I bought the pack that contains the blush, smudge, conceal and eyeshadow brushes and they all work amazing!! I love them so much I totally recommend them
Kadi P.
usa
These are amazing brushes. Like a feather with good product distribution. I replaced almost all my brushes with body shop brushes
Meredith D.
Not a bad brush for blush. It does not exactly make for the easiest application if you are trying to put the product in a certain area but for more coverage it works.
Maham K.
Dubai, Dubai
Body shop blusher brush is bery soft and gentle to use for face..got it from body shop store and i am a repeat user of this blush brush..i have combination skin and this is very handy product to use.. would love to buy this again as i love almost all the body shop products! ❤ ️
Laura G.
Waterloo, ON
I’ve had this for years and I never want to replace it. It’s soft and comfortable and applies blush nice and evenly. I bought it as part of a set and it was worth the price of the whole thing just for this!
Lexi C.
Thornhill, ON
This does not pick up enough product nor does it apply well. I bought it on sale but had to return it anyways because it just didn't work for me! If you want a cheaper alternative, I recommend Ecotools!
Amelinda M.
NEPEAN, ON
Great shape. Bristles are dense and soft and don't shed out of the handle of the brush, not even when being cleaned. The handle is quite comfortable to hold on to.
Maham R.
Dubai, UAE
I love this brush! Its soft and precise! I apply blush on the apples of my cheeks and this is the best brush I have used. Mainly because its so soft and just the right size, neither too big that my blush will go to places that I'd be wiping off later on.

I have used other brushes also, but found them to be either too big, too flat or too hard on my skin! This brush feels like feather soft against my skin.
Lizelle S.
Applies blush super well, clean up isn't a problem with this one. It picks up product very easily, don't go too hard with this one.
emie c.
I love this brush. Its very soft and gentle for the skin. I use it to apply my bronze. Its quiet easy to wash too.