BY THE BODY SHOP

Perfect pampering product for normal to oily skin. Blue corn powder gently exfoliates the skin, removing dead skin cells, excess oil and dirt. Layer a small amount of this absorb-exfoliate-condition treasure. Also contains Kaolin clay which helps control shine. It deeply cleanses, drawing out impurities from the skin. It is a mineral that helps restore the skin s natural balance. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Blue Corn 3 in 1 Deep Cleansing Scrub Mask. see more...

• This kinda stings my skin. Should I stop using it?2 Answers
  • I've been looking for a good scrub for a while now how do...1 Answers
  • Is this mask good for acne prone , sensitive skin?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
LilMami S.
Greeley, CO
I have used this product for about 15 years! I love it, the smell brings me back to my teen years in a happy way. It’s so relaxing and feels great, really cleans out your pores for clean fresh skin. Absolutely recommend!
Alex S.
Austin
The mask itself was more textured than I thought it would be. It stung when it hit my face and didn’t stop burning while it dried. I used it once a week so as not to dry out my face. Bought it online from their website. The results were nonexistent. My face felt the same before and after, even after weeks of use. Will not buy again.
Grace W.
Frisco, TX
This mask is really good at getting all the yucky stuff off your skin. There are lots of tiny little beads which really scrubs at your skin. The only thing is it can irritate your acne if you are acne prone.
Nina B.
Columbiaville
Deep cleaning oh yes it is! I love all masks from the body shop they know there stuff! This specific mask worked wonder it does burn at first and will leave your skin very red for a few hours but you will love your end results. You will be amazed at how much brighter your skin will be because it's so clean. My only issue with this is it doesn't smell the best but it works the best so that's ok for me! Oh and it's doesn't dry me out!
Cedric B.
Charleston, WV
LOVE this product. It's pretty rough going on and it dries fast, so if you use it by itself then you better move fast. Totally worth it though, as your skin feels brand new after washing it off. I like to make my magic potion of this, the seaweed mask, and the tea tree mask. It makes a semi smooth, easy to apply mask for oily skin. Smells and feels heavenly when done.
Desiree S.
Playa Del Rey, CA
Gets rid of intense cystic acne as it exfoliates also afterwards when you wash it off! Amazing on my skin as I feel it tingling and working into my pores. A must have for acne prone skin.
Monay w.
Hamden, CT
This face mask is okay. It dose a great job at exfoliating your skin but I don't think it's the greatest mask. Also I wasn't too keen on the smell of it. I felt like it didn't do much for my skin.
Morgan O.
Manteca, CA
Like this mask. Has little grains for gentle exfoliation. Dries after application pulling crud out of the skin with it. Leaves skin a little dry but definitely deep cleans. Great when your skin just feels gunky!
Ana B.
I really like this face mask. Very easy to apply onto my face. It's a little moist in the container but once it is on your skin, it dries up. The instructions say to leave on your face for about 10-15 minutes but sometimes I leave it on for a little bit longer. Once I wash it off, my skin feels fresh and clean. Highly recommend.
Hui-Yu Y.
Bellevue , WA
I have oily/combination skin, but this is just too abrasive for me. The mask contain large exofoliant which is very abrasive to my skin. It might work better for others, but I don't consider my skin to be sensitive. I would actually recommend the tea tree mask for oily/combination, or the seaweed mask.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does this eliminate blackheads
Tara B.
This kinda stings my skin. Should I stop using it?
Alejandra D.
Is this supposed to sting? I tried it, and by the time I finished applying it, the area I did first was stinging to the point where I was in pain. I couldn't leave it on for more than 1-2 minutes.
Spontaneous W.
I've been looking for a good scrub for a while now how does this fell on your skin
Nidhi K.
Is this mask good for acne prone , sensitive skin?