The Body Shop Best Of Body Butter Festive Dome uploaded by sastik c.

BY THE BODY SHOP

(1) Coconut Body Butter 50ml; (2) Shea Body Butter 50ml; (3) Moringa Body Butter 50ml; (4) Strawberry Body Butter 50ml; (5) Mango Body Butter 50ml see more...

Carol C.
Carol C.
Bronx, NY
Best butter for the body ever. Great on the skin great not sticky feeling i uses this evevry night after the shiwer the mosterizing feelis last all day and my skin feel great. I would recommend to buy and try if you havent i try for chritmas th first time and i felt innlove love the mango and vanilla sent. Buy it you wontregret
Jaclyn N.
Jaclyn N.
Durham, NC
I'm not a huge fan of the body butter. It is too thick in the humidity that is in North Carolina. The lotion does not absorb into my skin as the other types of lotions do from The Body Shop. I think the scents are nice, the feel is nice at first, but I do not like the way it stays on my skin!
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Jacksonville, FL
This Shea body butter is a must have!! The smell is long lasting and so refreshing throughout the day. It is gentle to the skin and does not leave a sticky residue on the skin. I love it for my daily moisturizer of and highly recommend getting your hands on this product.
Faith C.
Faith C.
New Woodstock, NY
These are the only body lotions/butters I use not all year round because of the great scents, great feel, and variety. Keeps moisture in all day long and I use it every single day and my skin stays soft all day long. i would repurchase this every time i can
Erin L.
Erin L.
Milton, FL
Body Shop body butter is the BEST!! I love the scent and the feel of this creamy butter on my skin! I use every night before bed. A little bit of this butter goes a long way making it a great bargain! Very gentle and definitely an item to keep on hand!
Lisa D.
Lisa D.
Smithtown, NY
The Body Shop Best of Body Butter Festive Dome makes the perfect gift! It's rich, moisturizing formula will leave you feeling beautiful and your skin feeling brand new. Perfect for after bath or shower or to moisturizer before bedtime!
Mary K.
Mary K.
Zeeland, MI
Absolutely love the Body Shop shower gels and body butters! Haven't ever used a scent I didn't like! Love that after I use the shower gel followed by slathering on the body butter the scent lingers thru out my whole day!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
This set was very cute and smelled great. I have sensitive skin and I have to say it was very gentle. I bought mine online. The scent was not overpowering but still present. I would definitely buy this for a gift!
Shazeen A.
Shazeen A.
Tacoma, WA
These are one of my favorite body butter and one of the best in market. It has the perfect consistence and very rich in moisture.. It leaves my skin feel very hydrated and supple. The smell is amazing... Love it
Alyssa O.
Alyssa O.
The body shop best of body butter festive dome is a great goft for any occasion. the scents are all amazing & it's a great deal considering you get multiple jars of body butter. i would definitely recommend