BY THE BODY SHOP

The Body Shop® Moringa Beautifying Oil is multi-purpose dry oil for body, face and hair in a graceful floral scent. It instantly moisturizes, smoothes and illuminates, thanks to the pampering blend of three precious oils from the marula, kukui and sweet almond nuts. The beautifying oil absorbs into the skin and hair quickly, providing up to 8 hours of moisturization. The non-greasy, non-sticky format feels smooth to the touch and instantly illuminates the skin and hair. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Beautifying Oil, Moringa see more...

Buy on Amazon
Karen D.
Gretna, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff smells amazing! I like to apply it on my neck and chest when I get out of the shower. It says you can use it on your face and hair as well, I haven't tried it on my face yet but I have put a little bit on the ends of my hair and it worked nicely to smooth some frizz
Matty D.
Poinciana , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Contains powerful antioxidants, absorbs easily into the skin but even so it easily rinses off the skin. Rich-light supplement to skin routine and cleanses and purifies well after a hot shower or even during a warm bath- would recommend to anyone.
l d.
Norman
Great smell, not so sure about the rest. I tried this product on my hair as a leave-on conditioner; my hair feels weird, and not as smooth as expected. It's only oil with fancy smell, I guess. I still have a full bottle, not so sure what I can do to make use of it.
Debbie J.
I didn't use this for my face, but in fact used it on my body. I could see results on my arm (which is where I mostly used it) and my skin was feeling and looking smooth. I would definitely buy again and use it every day.
Alejandraa A.
Laredo, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This an absolute must in my routine! I love this oil for my hair, face and body! It's a dry oil so there's no greasy or residue. It's also great for travel and earth friendly.
rahab a.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love how refreshing this makes my face feel definitely recommended got an online loved it ever since very cute packaging definitely a repeat user
Danielle M.
This is a really nice product and I love the smell when applying it, however after a while the smell disappears. It is very gentle on the skin
member-feecd8d12
Beauty Junkie Expert
Muy bueno para darle un brillo a la piel y también una hidratación muy buena superó por mucho al aceite de almendra que antes usaba.
Anna T.
Cherry Hill, NJ
I love this oil. The smell is light and refreshing. The oil does not leave the skin sticky. It absorbs very quickly.
Kayla J.
Silverdale
this product works amazing and its well balanced, it doesnt harm my skin, it makes it glowy and radiant.