THE BODY SHOP® Arber Hair & Body Wash uploaded by Lovisa B.THE BODY SHOP® Arber Hair & Body Wash uploaded by Jackie S.THE BODY SHOP® Arber Hair & Body Wash uploaded by Liz R.

BY THE BODY SHOP

This head-to-toe body wash for men has a sensual woody fragrance. It leaves skin clean, fresh and gently scented.

All Ingredients

Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Parfum/Fragrance, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Water, Polysorbate 20, Glyceryl Laurate, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Sodium Benzoate, Quaternium-80, Propylene Glycol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Linalool, Limonene, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Potassium Sorbate.

Daniela O.
Dublin
I love this body wash. The smell is amazing and the whole place smells like it after the shower. It's a very nice feeling of freshness and hydration. I use it every day and highly recommend this product. I would buy it again.
Summer B.
Absolutely amazing. Nothing I would change about this product. Smells awesome and works incredibly well. Arguably one of the best things I've ever bought. I use it every single day and I definitely recommend it.
Katie O.
Love this! My boyfriend swears by it but sometimes when I run out of body wash or forget to pack it I steal his ;) perfect, musky yet clean masculine scent
Temuulen N.
Very drying and weird consistency. It seems like most of body shop products are very drying, perhaps high alcohol in them. All they are good for is smell.
Mariz B.
Love to use this product every time i take a showeer love the smell very smooth in the skin and you will always look for this every time you will take a bath
Jennifer S.
Leaves your hair and body smelling awsom and I try not to share it when my friends come over to spend the night but I give in an let them use it
This is my favorite scent from The Body Shop. The scent of the shower gel is very long lasting and this shower gel does not dry my skin.
Laila C.
I had an reaction to it and It burn all my arm and legs so I give it 1 star and check what's in it before use
Shelbie C.
Twentynine palms, CA
I love don't have to do be in the morning is a the first half and hour and a half of this is year page and
ipsita p.
You can buy it from your nearest bodyshop store..it's easily available there..it's a goods product