THE BODY SHOP® Arber Hair & Body Wash uploaded by Lovisa B.THE BODY SHOP® Arber Hair & Body Wash uploaded by Jackie S.THE BODY SHOP® Arber Hair & Body Wash uploaded by Liz R.

BY THE BODY SHOP

This head-to-toe body wash for men has a sensual woody fragrance. It leaves skin clean, fresh and gently scented.

All Ingredients

Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Parfum/Fragrance, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Water, Polysorbate 20, Glyceryl Laurate, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Sodium Benzoate, Quaternium-80, Propylene Glycol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Linalool, Limonene, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Potassium Sorbate.

Oscar C.
Hialeah, FL
Perfect for use in the Hair is feel so different and good I feel like totally new with this one.
delaney r.
Saint Peters, MO
Actually a great thing to take when travelling or just in a hurry. Smells nice and feels clean
Jessica E.
Toms River , NJ
All of these shower gels smell soo good. You do not need a lot of the gel to get a great sudz
Tamara Z.
Smells so good and leaves everything feeling so so soft and just so refreshed and amazing
sa s.
White Plains, NY
Great smell and leaves your skin feeling smooth and soft after use. Rich and creamy :)
Heather t.
Warren, OH
Workd and smells great my hair never felt better i was big on pantene till i found this
Bárbara C.
VE-1088181 Miami, FL
It keeps my skin super soft. All they are good for is smell. love this product so much
Tzlil O.
Good scent , love it!
i would buy it again. my husband my father and my brothers all use it and love it and always ask me to buy them new one..
good for a relatively inexpensive product.
i buy it when i travel abroad or ordering it online.
Afra F.
Kitchener , ON
This smells so good
Definetly a five star product
I'm very picky about what I put in my hair
And I trust this
This works really well
Plus it has a wonderful smell
Definetly would recommend this
danielle e.
It is definitely a good product. has a really good smell and the smell lasted quite long in my hair and didn't leave my hair feeling rubbery like a lot of hair washers do and over all its one of the best body washes I've used within its price range

back