THE BODY SHOP® Arber Hair & Body Wash uploaded by Lovisa B.THE BODY SHOP® Arber Hair & Body Wash uploaded by Jackie S.THE BODY SHOP® Arber Hair & Body Wash uploaded by Liz R.

BY THE BODY SHOP

This head-to-toe body wash for men has a sensual woody fragrance. It leaves skin clean, fresh and gently scented.

All Ingredients

Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Parfum/Fragrance, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Water, Polysorbate 20, Glyceryl Laurate, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Sodium Benzoate, Quaternium-80, Propylene Glycol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Linalool, Limonene, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Potassium Sorbate.

Elise K.
Appleton, WI
I absolutely love the scents from The Body Shop! They smell amazing, fresh and real. For example, if you were to smell the strawberry scent, it actually smells like strawberries!
Kathleen K.
The fact I can see what happens to me w I love it when people don't have a great way to go out with my friends are not going anywhere in a few weeks of a sudden you
Audrey C.
Pampa, TX
I love using body wash to clean myself up it gives you such a fresh feeling, there fragrances smell so good. i love how they mosturies you skin so good
Margaret D.
Body shop wash is great - I love the grapefruit fragrance - it lathers nicely and the smell lasts. all of these body shop products smell great
Cindy D.
This stuff is awesome! I love how smooth it leaves my skin feeling. After a stressful day, a little bit of pampering is just what I need.
Parris H.
Pineville, NC
ITS AN OK PRODUCT BUT THE SMELL COULD BE BETTER. IT DIDN'T REALLY DO ANYTHING FOR ME. FOR THE COST I THOUGHT IT WOULD SMELL BETTER
Leslie T.
Bronx, NY
Yay it's awesome u know honestly I'm tired of writing reviews like this crap gets me tired then I have to write more like come on
A S.
I love this as u can use this both for hair an body plus the smell is amazing but however it's expensive to buy for daily use

alisha m.
El Paso, TX
Everything you buy from this company you will never be disappointed great products you can tell they use exp. ingredients.
Kyra H.
Fargo, ND
Keeps my skin smelling delicious long after I have gotten out of the shower! Skin is moisturized and feels very clean