THE BODY SHOP® Arber Hair & Body Wash uploaded by Lovisa B.THE BODY SHOP® Arber Hair & Body Wash uploaded by Jackie S.THE BODY SHOP® Arber Hair & Body Wash uploaded by Liz R.

BY THE BODY SHOP

This head-to-toe body wash for men has a sensual woody fragrance. It leaves skin clean, fresh and gently scented.

All Ingredients

Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Parfum/Fragrance, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Water, Polysorbate 20, Glyceryl Laurate, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Sodium Benzoate, Quaternium-80, Propylene Glycol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Linalool, Limonene, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Potassium Sorbate.

Liz R.
Bronx, NY
Amber and I work well together. It smells amazing on the hair and body. This two in one The Body Shop product has me going back for mite and more. I like to have enough money when I go to The Body Shop cuz I want it all and the store smells great upon entry. Heads turn and people ask what scent are you wearing? what kind of perfume? I say it's a body wash... They v are stunned. No perfume additions needed to pot on.
Jackie S.
Kailua, HI
The body wash has a mild green tea fragrance that is refreshing and invigorating without being overpowering. Although thinner than most body washes I have used previously, a little goes a long way when using a body sponge or mesh ball, which creates a luxurious lather that covers the entire body. Definitely worth the price for me, and, I will purchase this again. I look forward to trying the other products from this line.
Marie H.
Dallas, TX
I bought this product on a whim because overall I generally like Body Shop products, particularly the body butters. I was, however, a bit disappointed in this product as I expected more luxurious foaming since they advertise that it is "richly foaming." There was almost no foam at all. The smell is definitely pleasant, but it is not long-lasting. It is practically non-existent after little wear. Regardless, did use it daily primarily because of the scent. Other than that it works great! Definitely moisturizing!
Adriana S.
Centerton, AR
I really didn't like this product that much. The small wasn't my type and the packaging wasn't that nice looking. But I will give it the fact that it wasn't harsh on my skin. I usually use it around twice a week. I only recommend this product if you are looking for a body wash that isn't harsh on sensitive skin.
Been H.
Temple, TX
I have use this product and I well I do like it and I use it lets say 3 to 4 times a week depending how I feel.I got it as a gift from my boyfriend in a makeup box.I did love the sent it left a good sent in my hair and I do recommend it specially to people with long hair amor damaged hair.
Rosmary M.
Mi novio lo usa y le deja un agradable aroma masculino, pero no me agrada ya que al usarlo como shampoo reseca su cabello y tiene que estar usando en exceso mis productos para el cabello. ¡Cosa que no me agrada para nada!
Mikayla O.
North Andover , Ma
This was great for my skin - I totally noticed a difference within the first few washes. I loved how silky it made my skin feel. I generally didn't use it in my hair because I feel like it worked better for me on my skin. I would recommend it if you were going to use it on both your skin and hair but if not find a specialized one for either or.
Amelia A.
Newnan, GA
This product is one of my favorite. It's two in one and enriches every part of your body. Literally I can't find one con for using this! Not pricy at all! I would defiantly buy this over and over for many years!
Priyanka K.
Pleasanton, CA
I had never purchased cologne prior to this. I decided that I would finally go for it, and I wanted a unique scent.

It's a very subtle smell. Exactly what I was searching for. Definitely for a man.

I read reviews off different sites for White Musk before I went ahead with the purchase. Nearly every review has 5/5 and talks highly of the product.

I found it cheapest being sold off Amazon
alfionita w.
Kalamazoo, MI
I have using this product for about 3 months and so far so good its long-lasting it smells so good. however i thing its a little bit expensive and the size also it is not big enough for me but so far i like the scent and the color of the bottle