The Body Shop Amazonian Acai Energizing Radiance Mask

A fresh gel exfoliating mask which revives and energises the skin.

Inspired by the rituals of Amazonian tribes, our juicy fresh exfoliating mask works to fight the appearance of fatigue, and invigorate and boost the radiance of skin that needs a fast recharge from signs of tiredness and stress.

Buy on ULTA*
Megs S.
Columbus, OH
I am a huge masker and was excited to try this whole line of masks from The Body Shop. I love the smell and texture of this mask (although it looks a bit creepy and vampire-esque once applied!) I keep it in the fridge and it honestly leaves my skin feeling refreshed and energized. I just don't know whether it provides long-term results.
Elizabeth T.
The açaí face mask from the Body Shop smells really good, however I do not know if I really see any improvements from using this face mask. Price point wise, it is a bit on the higher side, I am not sure if I would buy it again.
Michaela C.
Issaquah , WA
Love this face mask I don’t like masks that peel off so I tried this. Also I have naturally skin and this really did make a difference. I would say it was effective in what it claims and very nice packaging
Cara L.
Santa Fe, TX
Smells amazing, the weight of the jar itself is heavy which makes it feel more luxurious. It’s more of a gel rather than a thick clay kind of mask which I actually enjoy. The removal of this won’t agitate your skin and it really does brighten your skin for a “radiant” glow from within skin.
Vanessa G.
Valley Vlg, CA
I love this mask! A little bit goes a long way. It's 100% vegan which I love. Smells nice. Not too overpowering. Leaves my skin very shiny and smooth! Would definitely buy again !
Kelly Y.
Kailua, HI
Love this mask! The texture feels absolutely great with the seeds when you rub it on. It's nice and gentle. It smells amazing, like a kool-aid maybe? I love that it's completely natural too. No junk in it, just good stuff for your skin. My face was brighter and texture smoother instantly. This is definitely going into my regular lineup!
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I wasn't super impressed with the Amazonian Açaí Energizing Radiance Mask, unfortunately. This is a 100% vegan, exfoliating gel mask that contains açaí berry, guarana seed extract, and babassu oil to invigorate skin and promote a refined, clearer, and healthier looking complexion.
I do have to say that I love the way this mask smells! It smells just like wildberry jam, I seriously couldn't stop smelling it. It has a nice thick consistency and spreads easily, and gives a pretty serious tingling sensation upon application. Unfortunately, this mask was a bit too harsh for my skin, and my face was very red and a bit dry after using. It's a shame, because it smells so so good, and I think it would be a great exfoliator for someone with hardier skin than myself, but I don't think I'll use it again or repurchase. I'm giving this one 2 out of 5, but I really do think that for the average person, this would be a super fun and effective exfoliating mask.
Amber S.
I did not really understand why people loved masks until I tried this one! And after this, I tried more from The Body Shop and I have yet to be disappointed. It smells sooo good and feels amazing and I can't live without it.
Keisha L.
seattle, WA
I really liked this mask! The lovely gal at the store said it was gentle enough to use daily and she was totally right. It didn't have any tingle or burn, and the citrus-y smell definitely helped wake me up. I rinsed in the shower and it was easy as pie! My skin feels really nice and awake. There are mild exfoliants and it looks like they did a little bit of polishing on my face. I'm very happy with this mask and really can't find a single negative thing to say about it. My skin doesn't feel dry or anything and looks super healthy.
Linda L.
Fresno, CA
This mask is nice. I am still trying it out. I’ve used it about two times but still don’t know if I truly like it. Still on the process of testing it out.
Sharon L.
Does this mask really work?
Victoria P.
I love masks! How well does this one work? Is it worth the price?
Nikki M.
Mount Vernon, NY
Just saw this on a blog review. Seemed interesting. How is this product?
Lindsay B.
Glen Ellyn, IL
How does this mask work on dry/normal skin? How's the smell?