BY THE BODY SHOP

Give your skin a wake up call with our Amazonian Acai Energizing Radiance Mask. Inspired by the rituals of Amazonian tribes, our juicy 100% vegan face mask is a bouncy blend containing acai berry, guarana and babassu oil and is formulated without parabens, paraffin, silicone or mineral oil. This vibrant face mask exfoliates and invigorates sleepy skin to help it look wide awake. Use with our Facial Mask Brush for an energizing facial at home.

All Ingredients

Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Argania Spinosa Shell Powder, Luffa Cylindrica Fruit, Sodium Polyacrylate, Phenoxyethanol, Euterpe Oleracea Pulp Powder, Parfum/Fragrance, Carbomer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Limonene, Bertholletia Excelsa Seed Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil, Methylpropanediol, Disodium EDTA, Propylene Glycol, Paullinia Cupana Seed Extract, Citronellol, Geraniol, Citric Acid, Caramel, CI 17200/Red 33.

• How does this mask work on dry/normal skin? How's the smell?2 Answers
  • Just saw this on a blog review. Seemed interesting. How i...1 Answers
  • I love masks! How well does this one work? Is it worth th...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Lauren M.
Seaford, DE
The scent and look of this mask is what first drew me to it. It seemed like preserves/jam were in the jar! On the face, there’s a tingle to it that sensitive skin may not like, but I didn’t mind it. The little exfoliating properties are nice to rub in while I’m taking the mask of and my skin feels fresh and rejuvenated afterwards!
Yasmine S.
Saint Albans, NY
Whenever I’m having a dragging, groggy, lethargic morning this is my pick me up. Instead of a cup of coffee while actually in addition to a cup of coffee this mask it’s me energized and ready for the day. It smells so wonderfully I wish you could be a perfume.
Renee Z.
I like the packaging but wish there was more product in the container for the money paid. Good smell and texture. made my skin more radiant and nourished it. the product did all I hoped it would and was overall a good purchase.
Kassandra C.
San Diego, CA
Love all these mask. What I like most about this one is that when you're feeling like you dont want to do an intense cleaning but still want to see improvement on your face this is perfect. The amount you pay for how much product is good. It might stain your face red depending on your sensitivity but goes away quickly.
My husband used it and the next day his coworkers couldnotice how you looked more radiant
Michaela C.
Issaquah , WA
Love this face mask I don’t like masks that peel off so I tried this. Also I have naturally skin and this really did make a difference. I would say it was effective in what it claims and very nice packaging
Megs S.
Columbus, OH
I am a huge masker and was excited to try this whole line of masks from The Body Shop. I love the smell and texture of this mask (although it looks a bit creepy and vampire-esque once applied!) I keep it in the fridge and it honestly leaves my skin feeling refreshed and energized. I just don't know whether it provides long-term results.
Elizabeth T.
The açaí face mask from the Body Shop smells really good, however I do not know if I really see any improvements from using this face mask. Price point wise, it is a bit on the higher side, I am not sure if I would buy it again.
Cara L.
Santa Fe, TX
Smells amazing, the weight of the jar itself is heavy which makes it feel more luxurious. It’s more of a gel rather than a thick clay kind of mask which I actually enjoy. The removal of this won’t agitate your skin and it really does brighten your skin for a “radiant” glow from within skin.
Vanessa G.
Valley Vlg, CA
I love this mask! A little bit goes a long way. It's 100% vegan which I love. Smells nice. Not too overpowering. Leaves my skin very shiny and smooth! Would definitely buy again !
Kelly Y.
Kailua, HI
Love this mask! The texture feels absolutely great with the seeds when you rub it on. It's nice and gentle. It smells amazing, like a kool-aid maybe? I love that it's completely natural too. No junk in it, just good stuff for your skin. My face was brighter and texture smoother instantly. This is definitely going into my regular lineup!
Sharon L.
Does this mask really work?
Lindsay B.
Glen Ellyn, IL
How does this mask work on dry/normal skin? How's the smell?
Victoria P.
I love masks! How well does this one work? Is it worth the price?
Nikki M.
Mount Vernon, NY
Just saw this on a blog review. Seemed interesting. How is this product?