BY THE BODY SHOP

A fresh gel exfoliating mask which revives and energises the skin.

Inspired by the rituals of Amazonian tribes, our juicy fresh exfoliating mask works to fight the appearance of fatigue, and invigorate and boost the radiance of skin that needs a fast recharge from signs of tiredness and stress.

Buy on ULTA*
Vanna L.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I wasn't super impressed with the Amazonian Açaí Energizing Radiance Mask, unfortunately. This is a 100% vegan, exfoliating gel mask that contains açaí berry, guarana seed extract, and babassu oil to invigorate skin and promote a refined, clearer, and healthier looking complexion.
I do have to say that I love the way this mask smells! It smells just like wildberry jam, I seriously couldn't stop smelling it. It has a nice thick consistency and spreads easily, and gives a pretty serious tingling sensation upon application. Unfortunately, this mask was a bit too harsh for my skin, and my face was very red and a bit dry after using. It's a shame, because it smells so so good, and I think it would be a great exfoliator for someone with hardier skin than myself, but I don't think I'll use it again or repurchase. I'm giving this one 2 out of 5, but I really do think that for the average person, this would be a super fun and effective exfoliating mask.
Keisha L.
Keisha L.
Seattle, WA
I really liked this mask! The lovely gal at the store said it was gentle enough to use daily and she was totally right. It didn't have any tingle or burn, and the citrus-y smell definitely helped wake me up. I rinsed in the shower and it was easy as pie! My skin feels really nice and awake. There are mild exfoliants and it looks like they did a little bit of polishing on my face. I'm very happy with this mask and really can't find a single negative thing to say about it. My skin doesn't feel dry or anything and looks super healthy.
Kelly Y.
Kelly Y.
Kailua, HI
Love this mask! The texture feels absolutely great with the seeds when you rub it on. It's nice and gentle. It smells amazing, like a kool-aid maybe? I love that it's completely natural too. No junk in it, just good stuff for your skin. My face was brighter and texture smoother instantly. This is definitely going into my regular lineup!
Amber S.
Amber S.
I did not really understand why people loved masks until I tried this one! And after this, I tried more from The Body Shop and I have yet to be disappointed. It smells sooo good and feels amazing and I can't live without it.
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Valley Vlg, CA
I love this mask! A little bit goes a long way. It's 100% vegan which I love. Smells nice. Not too overpowering. Leaves my skin very shiny and smooth! Would definitely buy again !
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
I guess it didn't do much but moisturize. It felt awesome and smells amazing. Not so interested in using it as a go to.
Mijidra T.
Mijidra T.
Brampton, ON
This is a good mask, but personally I don't think it was the best in this line. In total, the collection this is a part of has five masks: Ethiopian Honey (the only one I haven't tried), Himalayan Charcoal, Chinese Ginseng and Rice, British Rose, and Amazonian Acai. Initially, I thought this would be my favourite mask but after trying 4/5 of them, I prefer the British Rose and Himalayan Charcoal masks.

This mask probably smells the best out of all of them, and you can definitely smell the Acai. It looks like strawberry jelly and has a very light exfoliant to it. After leaving it to dry on my face, it left what looked and felt like coconut shreds (but I don't think there are coconut shreds in the mask, just where the mask bunches up on its own). It was definitely an enjoyable mask, didn't irritate my skin, and left a beautiful scent, but I would not say that my skin was instantly energized or radiant. For an instantly energized or radiant look, I would recommend the British Rose plumping mask.

I've included a picture (taken with flash) to show you what the mask looks like completely dried (black rectangle) vs. wet and freshly applied (red rectangle). In the dried picture, you can kind of start to see the white pieces towards the top and that the exfoliant pieces are left over, while the gel part of the mask sinks into the skin, in comparison with the freshly applied mask. On fairer skin the colour is much more red, but it does not leave a red stain. I've also included an update picture (taken without flash) showing the freshly applied mask (in the red box) in between the drying process. You can really see what those magically appearing "coconut shreds" look like.
Samthann V.
Samthann V.
Love it you so see the difference after the first use !

The only think I don't like is the usual strength of its perfume as all the mask from the range... if you are sensitive to perfume pass your way or you risk a headache
Tonja M.
Tonja M.
It smells heavenly! The gel mask is such a breath of fresh air when you put it on. I can feel it tightening my skin as time went on. Once washed off my skin had a beautiful glow and bounce to it. And the cute black and pink on the container was a win for me.
Tamanna S.
Tamanna S.
Love the this range of masks makes the skin feel really good. This particular one has little bits in it which you let dry and then before you wash off you scrub your face after splashing a little water. Makes the skin feel smooth and refreshed ready for the day.
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
I love masks! How well does this one work? Is it worth the price?
Sharon L.
Sharon L.
Does this mask really work?
Lindsay B.
Lindsay B.
Glen Ellyn, IL
How does this mask work on dry/normal skin? How's the smell?
Nikki M.
Nikki M.
Mount Vernon, NY
Just saw this on a blog review. Seemed interesting. How is this product?