THE BODY SHOP® Aloe Vera Lip Care uploaded by Katelyn A.THE BODY SHOP® Aloe Vera Lip Care uploaded by Chela W.THE BODY SHOP® Aloe Vera Lip Care uploaded by Jenny T.

BY THE BODY SHOP

Moisturizing and non-greasy, Aloe Vera Lip Care conditions and soothes very dry lips. It is designed for skin that needs more gentle care.

THE BODY SHOP® Aloe Vera Lip Care
  • "I would give this a 5 out of 5 because it does what needs to be done. I have dry flake lips, im peeling the skin constantly (which isn't good I know) but my skin feels nourished and hydrated after I use this, non greasy and u get a little glossy after applying, looks great" in 4 reviews
Kali G.
Salem, MA
I’m not sure if The Body Shop still sells this, but it is a must for ladies who love adding a little hydration and shine to their favorite lip. I usually dab a little over my matte lipsticks when I’m looking for a glossy look or my lips are just too chapped to stand alone.
Lucy T.
Happy Camp, CA
Great for after a long day at the beach or skiing. Great for chapped lips after a long day of playing in a ruff environment. You can instantly feel your lips repairing. We love this product.
Chela W.
Hillcrest Hts, MD
Miracle in a tube this is. The moment I feel cracks and skin peeling off on my lips this is my go to product. Within a couple of hours they'll be back to normal. It has a sweet but subtle smell. May be a bit much at first but very minor compared to its wonders. A little goes a long way and it doesn't just sit on top of your skin, it absorbs. Not greasy but may be a bit sticky like lip gloss but that wears off. This is a little expensive running you about $9 but it's totally worth it.
Heather V.
I bought this for my husband during the winter since he works outside and his lips were constantly cracking. While he loved it, I loved it more and stole it from him!

While I felt it was a little too goopy, it kept my lips moisturized.
Danielle K.
Belle Harbor, NY
I enjoy using this product when my lips are dried and cracked. It's thicker than many of my lip products, but I feel like the aloe does the trick. Highly recommended.
Krista E.
Pittsburgh, PA
My favorite overnight lip treatment. No longer are my lips chapped or cracked. This stuff is a lifesafer! That is why I have been purchasing this for years!
Breana S.
This is very good for your lips. Aloe Vera alone is really good. This mixture is just so soothing for your lips.
Jessica H.
Firhill Road, London
My all time favourite lip balm. Love the smell and the twisty style. It’s sooo good to use during those months where your lips are more prone to being chapped. And I think it contains vitamin E too - bonus!
fathima n.
I have received samples back in 2016 i really loved tge product in winter as i always tend to have dry lips in winter. The thing i have to re apply to keep the moisture locked that annoyed me a bot but great product
Katelyn A.
This lip treatment is very thick and hydrating. I got it on sale for $5 I believe and it’s fantastic. Very long lasting (you will have to reapply after meals), I like to use it as an evening lip treatment before bed. It’s also STUNNING over lipstick (and on it’s own). It gives your lips the juiciest, glossy shine.