The Body Shop Aloe Vera Gentle Facial Wash uploaded by Kate B.

BY THE BODY SHOP

Rich, yet mild soap-free cleansing foam that gently rinses away make-up, impurities and grime. see more...

Shelby S.
I use this face alternatively with another one for my acne, and it is amazing! It does not break me out and keeps my acne away. My face stays clear way more than it did. I will be buying it again and I highly recommend it!
zarafsha a.
College Park
I have been using the Body Shop Aloe Vera Gentle Facial Wash for years now, and it has been my most trusted face wash. Especially with someone that has semi-normal, and not very sensitive skin, just the gentleness of the product is very appreciated. I recommend it for people who aren't looking for an intense clean, but something to regularly wash your face with!
Shalyn S.
Clinton Twp, MI
The skin on my face is very sensitive, so I thought this product would be good for me. Every time I used this product to wash my face, my face never felt truly clean and it didn't clear up any of my acne. I would still recommend this brand overall, I just think that this particular product wasn't right for me.
Breanna G.
Porterville, CA
Definitely would recommend as a good moisturizer. Feels refreshing and leaves skin feeling very soft and smooth. Is a simple wash so wouldn't expect drastic changes in skin
Kate B.
Good cleanser that doesn't bother my sensitive skin and doesn't dry it out either. It costs less than a bottle of Clinique but more than a bottle of neutragena at target. The foam consistency dash wash is a nice aspect of the product because it's easy to spread and the product ends up lasting a while without using too much soap.
Belle W.
Rancho Cucamonga
I love the packaging and how it dispenses into foam which is really gentle and doesn't irritate my skin. Doesn't dry out my skin and helped my acne a lot
Macarena D.
Being my skin a mess of sensitivity and redness, I've had to try a lot of products for washing my face before, but there's nothing that compares to this cleansing foam. It is amazing, and so soothing! It's a blessing to wake up in the morning and wash my face with it, seriously. I usually wake up with my cheeks the color of a tomato and feeling really itchy and uncomfortable, so I go to the bathroom, wash my face with my refreshing cleansing foam and then apply my day cream from the same line, because I know there's nothing better to make my skin feel good. If you suffer from rosacea, redness, or have sensitive skin, I highly recommend this product for you. Go buy it and pamper your skin!
sonya l.
algiers
excellent ! c'est le mot rien a dire si je le retrouve je le racheterai l'aloé vera ma beaucoup aider pour mon probeleme de cicatrice je racheterai
Anne R.
Dubai, N/A
Feels so smooth on my skin!! A little goes a long way. Scent isn't too overpowering! Will definitely purchase again!
Lilly D.
!!!!!!!!!!Great facial wash!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It leans you're face and gets rid of all of that dirt gentley.