BY THE BODY SHOP

An ophthalmologically tested gel-crème for the delicate skin around the eye. It is designed for skin that needs more gentle care. Aloe Vera Eye Defense is fragrance, alcohol and color free. It is suitable for contact wearers. Our groundbreaking Aloe range uses the world’s first fair trade aloe. Our Community Trade partners in Guatemala grow the aloe without using pesticides, then it is hand-picked, washed and processed within 12 hours to maintain freshness. A unique freeze drying process ensures that preservatives do not need to be added to the aloe gel.

Paras A.
Birmingham
Its a good standard eye cream. Nothing so special about it. Need a more thicker version for winter months though.
Joana S.
Amazing eye cream, I used to get some dryness on my lids and it completely disappeard after I started using it!
Natasha J.
Johannesburg
One of the best treatments of Sun burn. Soothing and heing properties that assist with other skin problems
kila j.
I always trust body shop's products, but this one was unbelievable, it really helped me sooooooooo much
Rachael Y.
London, ON
This is a decent eye cream, I feel like it feels pretty greasy on my skin. I probably wouldn’t repurchase as it didn’t make me say “wow”. I wouldn’t say it’s horrible though.
Laura W.
Upper rawdon, NS
I have sensitive skin and have little luck with these products. How gentle is this product and also how much of a scent?
It's very nice and I want to try it
Izzy W.
Will this dry under my eyes out?

Amazon