BY THE BODY SHOP

An ophthalmologically tested gel-crème for the delicate skin around the eye. It is designed for skin that needs more gentle care. Aloe Vera Eye Defense is fragrance, alcohol and color free. It is suitable for contact wearers. Our groundbreaking Aloe range uses the world’s first fair trade aloe. Our Community Trade partners in Guatemala grow the aloe without using pesticides, then it is hand-picked, washed and processed within 12 hours to maintain freshness. A unique freeze drying process ensures that preservatives do not need to be added to the aloe gel.

Sacha C.
At first it made my eyes feel refreshed and more awake but after a couple of days I started to react to it which is a shame. Also tiny bottle for the price.
Sarim Z.
This product has not worked that great for me. I would not recommend it to others because it doesn't show any results except some temporary softness
Kaila V.
Brandon
This is great for sensitive skin because there is absolutely no fragrance to it. It wakes my undereyes up in the morning and it leaves them hydrated.
Gabih T.
Maravilhoso deixa a pele macia e hidratada seu cheiro é maravilhoso gosto muito de experimentar produtos diferentes e esses é um dos meu favoritos
I use this exclusively for when the eczema on my eyelids flares up. It's gentle moisture and the aloe helps soothe the itch and irritation.
Kathy A.
Vancouver, BC
This product lasts a long time. It’s moisturizing but I still notice the fine lines around my eyes, I wish it would help hide them more.
Marley M.
Chelmsford
Really enjoyed using this product although I did find it was a bit greasy so I would recommend working it into your night time routine
Seren Z.
I didn’t use it before but , I know that the aloe vera its very good for the skin , i like to try it and tell about it for my friends.
Lea M.
I like this cream because it leaves the skin hydrated and smooth. Also it smells very good but not a chemical odor.
Paras A.
Birmingham
Its a good standard eye cream. Nothing so special about it. Need a more thicker version for winter months though.
Laura W.
Upper rawdon, NS
I have sensitive skin and have little luck with these products. How gentle is this product and also how much of a scent?
It's very nice and I want to try it
Izzy W.
Will this dry under my eyes out?

Amazon