BY THE BODY SHOP

An ophthalmologically tested gel-crème for the delicate skin around the eye. It is designed for skin that needs more gentle care. Aloe Vera Eye Defense is fragrance, alcohol and color free. It is suitable for contact wearers. Our groundbreaking Aloe range uses the world’s first fair trade aloe. Our Community Trade partners in Guatemala grow the aloe without using pesticides, then it is hand-picked, washed and processed within 12 hours to maintain freshness. A unique freeze drying process ensures that preservatives do not need to be added to the aloe gel.

TR M.
This is my absolute favourite eye cream. It is extremely gentle. I have super sensitive eyes and most eye creams will cause my eyes to water a bit so i can only use in the evening. This stuff never makes my eyes water and glides on and absorbs so nicely. I have sworn by it for several years and it is a go-to daily product for me.
Fatma S.
This product is very nice 👍🏼💕 provides a decent amount of hydration, and allows my concealer to glide on smoothly 😍 it has a texture of serum, and sinks in quality to moisturise around and under my eyes 👀 💕 I haven't experienced any flaking at all, and this does a great 👍🏼 job at preparing my under eye 👁 area for concealer highly recommend 💕
Melis A.
Simple eye cream that soothes under eyes. You need to make sure it absorbs into your skin before adding anything else to your face otherwise it goes bitty. I wouldn’t buy it again for this reason and wouldn’t recommend it either
Becca V.
Medicine Hat
I love the aloe Vera products from the body shop, this eye cream isn't too scented so it is good for sensitive skin and it is very soothing and gentle on under eye bags/ puffiness. I just don't find it quite as moisturizing as some other eye creams.
Anastasia L.
Bywood Terrace, Croydon
Really gentle but moisturising and sinks in straight away. It is a little smaller than expected but a little product goes a long way. The pump applicator is really nice
Kholoud R.
Doha , Doha
Amazing product cooling formula for under eye and it works very well under makeup , I used to put it two times a day one in morning as my morning routine and one before sleep , it did help reducing my dark circles , since I work a lot on laptop
Jess M.
Cambridge
AMAZING!!! I’ve already suffered from psoriasis around my eyes, understandably finding it extremely uncomfortable, I had previously tried a range of steroid creams with no success. When I went into the body shop, the staff were extremely helpful, informing me that if the product did cause any irritation I could bring it back. After around a week of using this twice a day, all of the red and dry flaky psoriasis patches along my waterline and corners of my eyes had disappeared! This was over a year ago, and I am still continuing to use this product religiously everyday. An absolute holy grail product for me.
Sunny M.
I bought this eye defense with a gift certificate I was given. I was pleasantly surprised how nice it was. It smells really good, goes on well. It takes a while to totally absorb. It felt really really nice on. I liked it. It is priced very reasonable and affordable. I would not say its as good as the high end stuff I've used like Lancome, or Estee Lauder
Lamara M.
halifax
I'd say this product is too weak to make a remarkable difference to my eye area. It is very gentle and smells lovely but Only really good if you have sensitive skin.

Probably wouldn't buy again as I need more positive effects.
Alicia M.
The texture is great, and I like that it isn’t scented...but that’s about it. I noticed no visible results, the product was quite pricy for the size, and I am having just as much success with using my regular moisturizer as an eye cream.
Laura W.
Upper rawdon, NS
I have sensitive skin and have little luck with these products. How gentle is this product and also how much of a scent?
It's very nice and I want to try it
Izzy W.
Will this dry under my eyes out?

Amazon