BY THE BODY SHOP

An ophthalmologically tested gel-crème for the delicate skin around the eye. It is designed for skin that needs more gentle care. Aloe Vera Eye Defense is fragrance, alcohol and color free. It is suitable for contact wearers. Our groundbreaking Aloe range uses the world’s first fair trade aloe. Our Community Trade partners in Guatemala grow the aloe without using pesticides, then it is hand-picked, washed and processed within 12 hours to maintain freshness. A unique freeze drying process ensures that preservatives do not need to be added to the aloe gel.

Lilly M.
Easy on skin and refreshing. Great for a pick me upBought it online and enjoyed it emensly. I use it exactly as the directions say and that is good enough for me.
Samantha S.
Fair Oaks, CA
This is a rather good product. It does not burn like some eye creams i have used in the past which i very much enjoy. It is rather well priced and seemed to be worth the value. I have found that some other creams work better for my skin but this is still a very good product.
Jennifer L.
This is great if you tend to get dry skin around your eyes. Some people said it helped with dark under eyes, but when I used it, I didn't see much of a difference.
Yolanda s.
omg love this product my daughter and I use it all the time I think its the best great price plus I  have dry hair its just awesome
Amber G.
Canton, GA
really good for my eyes. im still in my early 20s so i am mostly using it as a preventative measure but i love it just the same. great product.
Izzy U.
Suwanee, GA
I love this when my eyes are very dry and in need of moisture. Really helps soothe the eyes after a good crying session Too lol
Drielle B.
Austin, TX
Sou fã da marca, por ser natural e não testar em animais, amei esse produto, por dar uma melhor aparência a minha pele!
Courtney H.
This is a Good day time eye cream. It is lightweight and can easily go on before you put on foundation and other makeup
China A.
Very subtle good for sensitive skin, no fragance as well! THE BODY SHOP® Aloe Vera Eye Defence
Laurel K.
Fredericton
A very basic formula with no fragrance/dyes. My eyes and the surrounding skin have never reacted to this eye cream, but it doesn't provide as much hydration as I am looking for. I have been using it during the day only, and I will not repurchase once my current bottle is used up. It comes in an airless pump which I prefer, because it is much easier to control how much product is dispensed
Laura W.
Upper rawdon, NS
I have sensitive skin and have little luck with these products. How gentle is this product and also how much of a scent?
It's very nice and I want to try it
Izzy W.
Will this dry under my eyes out?

Amazon