BY THE BODY SHOP

Developed to give sensitive skin extra care, our gentle, velvety aloe night cream nourishes, softens and soothes. Use overnight to restore moisture and calm the skin.

• Soothing Night Cream
  • Formulated for sensitive skin
  • No added fragrance, color or alcohol
  • Formulated without preservatives
  • Enriched with community trade Aloe Vera from Mexico

All Ingredients

Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Isononyl Isononanoate, Elaeis Guineensis Oil/Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Myristyl Myristate, Octyldodecanol, Sesamum Indicum Seed Oil/Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Squalane, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Panthenol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Bisabolol, Polylysine, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Myristyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Trideceth-6, Avena Sativa Kernel Extract/Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Citric Acid.

THE BODY SHOP® Aloe Soothing Night Cream
  • "I love this cream! I had been looking for a night cream for a while but also have sensitive skin. This cream is light and soothing on my skin. Perfect for at night since you don't want anything heavy blocking your pours. " in 33 reviews
  • "Great company. Fantastic product. I've never had a product from The Body Shop that I didn't love. Wonderful light scent. Not a greasy cream. Does a beautiful job of moisturizing my face without overwhelming my combination skin." in 17 reviews
  • "Really good lotion i used it every night i love how it smell And funtion really good , if you have a dry skin is really good the aloe is really good for the skin" in 14 reviews
  • "I like this night cream, but I cannot use it every night because of my combination-acne prone skin." in 2 reviews
  • "I have combination/acne prone skin so I use light, non-greasy moisturisers." in 1 review
Alex S.
CA
Over the past several months, this has become my favorite night cream. My skin is normal to dry, and it can be slightly on the sensitive side. My previous favorite night cream just wasn't working for me anymore, so I decided to give this one a shot. I'm so glad that I did! It adds lots of moisture into my skin, and my face is visibly softer and smoother each morning, without any signs of irritation. I appreciate how this doesn't have added fragrance and has better, healthier ingredients in comparison to some other brands. Additionally, it's relatively affordable, considering the fact that it's a non-drugstore product, yet the quality and amount of product in the jar is the same, if not better. I truly believe in this product, and can envision it benefitting many different skin types!
Maddie L.
Casa Grande, AZ
Last year I splurged on my birthday to buy this becUse I heard the body shop was just the product to buy. Honestly I wasnt impressed, if I could go back and email the company for a refund i would.
Julia N.
Manvel, TX
Terrible at moisturizing! My skin looked even DRYER than it did before I moisturized. Very upset. This item also does not spread well, it is very thick and creamy and it really feels like it’s clogging your pores. 2 stars because it refreshes and soothes the skin.
Laura H.
warner robins
I was given a sample of this from one of my friends, and I can’t lie, I’m horrible about taking my makeup off before bed, BUT I figured I would give this night cream a try! I woke up the next morning and my skin has never felt so smooth and good! I would definitely purchase this if I saw it in store!
hales h.
I use this when I am burnt. Takes the edge off for sure. Cute simple packaging, looks fine on my vanity. Totally met my expectations, it was effective in soothing my skin while the aloe treated some of my burn. I would probably buy this product again!
Hannah B.
Middlesex
Loved this product! Helped with Moisturization and cooling down my sunburn in the supper. It was a good value and lasted me a pretty long time. I have very sensitive skin and it worked perfectly for me 10/10 would Recommend for others.
Sara T.
Brookfield, WI
this cream works really well on sunburns or tender skin. i use this after i got a sunburn and the cool sensation worked really well it reduced swelling and reddening. however it feels a bit cold on the skin in a comforting way.
Melikia W.
Fayetteville, NC
This cream has a slightly greaser feel than my regular moisturizers but it's the only night moisturizer I've used so I figured that may be that's how some of them are. Besides that I really like this product. It doesn't make my face feel sticky before bed and I love how soft my face feels the next morning. I especially love using after removing makeup, that's when I feel the soothing effects that most.
Niki S.
After having a loonng day I was my face, put my toner on then most my face w/this bad boy here. If it's not the rose water one I'll use the one w/ cucumber and green tea. I use this to set my makeup too and it just melts everything in and makes it look so flawless
Nami M.
N Hollywood, CA
I bought this for my sunburned skin. It was ok tbh. I wish it was lighter like gel. I was expecting more but it soothed my skin so I would say it wasn’t as bad. But I wouldn’t repeat