BeautyBodyBody CareThe Body Shop
THE BODY SHOP Aloe Soothing Moisture Lotion SPF15

THE BODY SHOP® Aloe Soothing Moisture Lotion SPF15

Soothe your skin while helping to keep it protected from the sun with our lightweight SPF15 moisturiser. Skin feels softer, protected and moisturised.

All Ingredients

Aqua (Solvent), Ethylhexyl Salicylate (Ultraviolet Light Absorber), C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate (Emollient), Glyceryl Stearate (Emulsifying Agent), Glycerin (Humectant), Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane (Ultraviolet Light Absorber), Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate (Ultraviolet Light Absorber), Butylene Glycol (Humectant), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (Emollient), Octocrylene (Ultraviolet Light Absorber), Sorbitol (Humectant), Cetearyl Alcohol (Emulsifying Agent), Potassium Cetyl Phosphate (Surfactant - Emulsifying Agent), Sesamum Indicum Seed Oil (Skin Conditioning Agent), Dimethicone (Skin Conditioning Agent), Phenoxyethanol (Preservative), Caprylyl Glycol (Skin Conditioning Agent), Panthenol (Hair Conditioning Agent/Skin Conditioning Agent), Butyrospermum Parkii Butter (Skin Conditioning Agent - Emollient), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Skin Conditioning Agent), Xanthan Gum (Viscosity Controlling Agent), Carbomer (Stabiliser/Viscosity Modifier), Bisabolol (Skin Conditioning Agent), Potassium Sorbate (Preservative), Tetrasodium EDTA (Chelating Agent), Sodium Hydroxide (pH Adjuster), Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer (Stabiliser/Viscosity Modifier), Pentylene Glycol (Solvent), BHT (Antioxidant), Avena Sativa Kernel Extract (Antioxidant), Citric Acid (pH Adjuster).

My skin around my nose and cheeks is very red. Would this help neutralize this redness?
Start your review of THE BODY SHOP® Aloe Soothing Moisture Lotion SPF15!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I have super sensitive skin and will get dark spots or red rashes when products are too harsh. This product has changed my life it is amazing on my skin! It has made my skin glow and dewy, I would recommend this product to anyone.in reviews
This is the perfect moisure for my sensative, dry skin. It is cooling and doesn't have a harsh smell. I only use a pea size and it is enough for my whole face under my foundation (it does not make my foundation look cakey or slimey) After using this also for about a half year, I have no skin problems (acne gone!) it did not break me out and it still does not, use in conjunction with the foaming face cleanser!in reviews
This is my go too in the summer when I know my face will be exposed to extra sun! Not only does this do a good job moisturizing, but the aloe helps cool my sunburn and heal at the same time! in reviews
It is a bit pricey for such a small bottle, which is why I will be going in today to grab another while it's on sale (and get my 8th Love Your Body point!!in reviews
Becca V.
1,202 reviews
Got this for using during the fall and winter this year, as I personally don’t venture out much these days with the pandemic (and not planning on it for months to come). But I wanted something for the occasional outing, and I was out of my go-to product. Took away 1 star because I wish it had at least SPF 30 to adequately protect the face. But the product itself is nice and hasn’t made me breakout. Works well under my makeup. I’d recommend!
Larissa O.
San Diego, CA
I don’t know which is the best part of this product, this is a complete product because is a moist, a lotion and a sunscreen in the same product so you don’t need anything else except the night version and I highly recommend that!
Em K.
Jupiter, FL
I love this product so much not only is it a great moisturizing lotion but I just love the fact that it has some SPF in it.
Joy W.
Kimberly, WI
This is a nice, soothing lotion. It makes my skin feel much softer, especially in the Winter when I need it most. It smells goods too.
Tiffany E.
Caulfield , MO
Love this! I love the spf in it and it's great it has aloe Vera in case you are already burned.
Breanna P.
Panorama City, CA
I used it for two weeks, good for summer . Safe to use, good for sensitive skin. I would say, an average product for okay moisturizing!
Charlotte A.
Annapolis Royal, Nova Scotia
I'm a fan of anything aloe Vera, this moisturizer is great! Highly recommended!
I'm a fan of anything aloe Vera, this moisturizer is great! Highly recommended!
Kayla P.
Cudahy, WI
Not my favorite at all. It was kind of greasy and felt a little heavy on the face. I was kind of disappointed. I had high hopes. It hadn't really soothed my skin or anything. I definitely think there is room for some improvement.
Celina A.
It is a white cream and a very neutral perfume, which moisturizes the skin. It is not a cream that leaves feeling fat and is absorbed fast, but does not eliminate glittering so it is not recommended for mixed / oily skin, since these are very bright.
Clara A.
Huntington Park, CA
I used this for when I got sunburned. It was a great product. It stings a little at first but then it cooled that area. It also helps when you're itchy from certain spots. Sometimes my arms start itching when my clothes irritate my skin and it works great for that too.