BY THE BODY SHOP

Use this gentle moisturiser to help calm sensitive and dry skin. Formulated without fragrance, colour, preservatives and alcohol, this is the perfect choice for sensitive skin.

THE BODY SHOP® Aloe Soothing Day Cream
  • "I have pretty sensitive skin, and was able to use this product with no problems. It left my skin feeling moisturized without being oily or greasy and making me dry out. Some creams make the skin on my chin flaky, but not this. " in 11 reviews
  • "I surprisingly came across this beauty when I was in Paris in 2013. I cannot recommend this cream enough especially for people with sensitive skin. I never have to worry about breakouts or my face feeling weighed down. Super hydrating and a forever favourite. I use this daily!" in 9 reviews
  • "I would recommend this whenever you have been out in the sun, whether you have a sun burn or not." in 1 review
  • "It absorbs quickly and keeps me moisturized all day long. " in 1 review
Megan O.
Duluth, MN
I really enjoy this brand over all. I typically focus my skin care on healing blemishes but recently switched this day cream to clam my skin. It’s very moisturizing!!!
Hailey S.
New York
I love this product so much! It doesn’t leave my skin looking oily. It hydrates and leaves my skin super soft through the whole entire day! People with dry skin need to try this product. Also aloe is very good for irritated, puffy skin.
Jade R.
Rochester, NY
Not the best product I've used from The Body Shop but it is still very good and I have had good experiences with it. I use it in combination with the Seaweed Mattifying day cream on my oily areas and it works wonders on my combo skin.
Angelica V.
This one has been one of the best product I’ve ever tried this one in particular has been great it is me results and I can buy it in my convenience store and it’s very affordable I definitely recommend this one.
Bisma R.
The body shop products smell amazing and definitely moisture your skin! I️ love this one because I️ use it as a primer everyday and it helps lock in the moisture all day
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This is my new go to day lotion! It's cruelty free, and great for my skin! A little goes a long way and it's great for sensitive skin since it's soothing, unscented, and doesn't cause breakouts. It calms any redness I have and leaves my face feeling hydrated but not oily. This is the only day lotion I have found that works on my acne prone skin and doesn't cause me to breakout more, in fact it soothes my skin and brings down some of the irritation. I highly recommend for anyone looking for light moisture or those with sensitive irritated skin!
Laura G.
I love the body shop, their tea tree line completely cleared my skin and with sensitive skin I thought I'd give this moisturizer a try. I have dry skin and have been using this for about a week now and it's so soothing and moisturizing. It leaves skin feeling hydrated but not excessive to the point of being oily. It doesn't have any fragrance and that's perfect. It's just a quality moisturizer, and that's exactly what it does. Love it!
Ashlyn W.
La Porte, IN
Yes! This product is perfect. I have oily, sensitive skin and The Body Shop Aloe Soothing Day Cream does not irritate or over-moisturize my face. I purchase directly from TBS and always find something extra I can't do without. This is my go-to moisturizer.
Aishwarya S.
Tampa, FL
This lives up to every word in its name. It is very smooth and will definitely give you a very cool soothing feeling after applying. It is a little pricey for its size but its function makes it worth it!
maria d.
Brooklyn, NY
GREAATTTTTT MOISTURIZERRRR!!! it is one of the best ones i’ve used. it was recommended by one of the workers there.
works well, nice scent and packaging. i use it everyday.
softens and moisturizes. definitely recommend.